Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos (46031 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by goodheart02(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Lattop:
No dey deceive urself no Angel has woman...
Check ur Bible

And no angel has a sex, not even male as u presume. They're Celestial entities.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Lugianostar(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Angel smith the gbedu ?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by jaszplus12(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
out of curiosity, i want to ask, how on earth do they clean up after using the john with these "fingers"?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Alexaonfleek: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Midas01:
What's my business with Angel or bbn...? You got the wrong midas
sorry not you
The person I meant is a jobless troll who cloned your moniker
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by xtervaganza(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Photoshop to make her look slim. Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Kennyking1234: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2021
post=106490616:
ENOUGH is ENOUGH biko.

Make una rest abegii.

More important things ahead
like boma
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Midas01: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
I was surprised too when I saw the person's moniker today. Some people are really jobless.
Alexaonfleek:
sorry not you
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by MidasO1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
sorry not you
Mary Uchehukwu Odior the AAU student. like I said you have less than 24 hours to apologise if not I'll expose your dark secrets on this forum and put up your pictures so everyone can see you and take note of you
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by keypha1: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Still dey ware cloth, Toto you have brocast to the whole world, you no get shame.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Alexaonfleek: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
MidasO1:
Mary Uchehukwu Odior the AAU student. like I said you have less than 24 hours to apologise if not I'll expose your dark secrets on this forum and put up your pictures so everyone can see you and take note of you
k
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by pfadom: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Olosho angel.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rahkman:
This girl toto go wide ehn,,,,the kain toto way u go dey Bleep... u no go feel anything; u go cum the girl go dey ask you is it in yet

This your comment catch me. You spoke my mind. Every part of her body is dilapidated. This one na condemn.

Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Digmygold: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2021
This one wey don pierce nipples like Ubunja lesbian hoe daughter.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
kushercain:
Tatiana4u sweetpink...

Your attention is needed here cheesy
I dey here! grin

Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Digmygold:
This one wey don pierce nipples like Ubunja lesbian hoe daughter.
Abeg getat!
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
akpokpo:

This your comment catch me. You spoke my mind. Every part of her body is dilapidated. This one na condemn.
Coming from a dilapidated face!
Na you be 'condemn'!
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
pfadom:
Olosho angel.
Olosho pfadom!
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Its about worth.

How much are u worth?
Giddem! grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
BarrElChapo:
This girl fine ooo
I swear! grin
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Tatiana4u: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Ugly biiiiitch!
You mean your mum?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Anna91: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You mean your mum?
ugly biiiiiitch
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Digmygold: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Abeg getat!

E pain you say your daughter turn out hoooh. You shoulfa ecpered it. It runs in the blood. Kikikikikikiki.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Luthercboi: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
k

Add me to Ashawo beer palour telegram group
Your the admin

This my number @  09083612305
Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos by Digmygold: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Abeg getat!

See painment. grin

A piercing once done, can never ever be undone. Ask Ubunja the father to a lowlife hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Naira Marley Arraigned Before Abuja Mobile Court, Fined N200,000 (Photo, Video) / Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.