Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. (430 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 06, 2021
The truth is that I don't really have much experience about guys who use earrings, in fact, I never remembered having any so close, as relatives, friends or colleagues. I wonder if they are mostly self-employed because I don't think I have seen any white-collar workers (males) with piercings.
Re: Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by BRATISLAVA: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2021
They are prostitutes the same way they think females with nose and ankle rings are.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by Davash222(m): 1:41am On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
BRATISLAVA:
They are prostitutes the same way they think females with nose and ankle rings are.
[/s]
A female doesn't have to put on nose or ankle rings to become a prostitute, an average Nigerian girl has an inch of prostitution in her.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by BRATISLAVA: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Davash222:

A female doesn't have to put on nose or ankle rings to become a prostitute, an average Nigerian girl has an inch of prostitution in her.

Same goes for the men who join themselves to prostitutes. The average Nigerian man is one.

They're all one and the same, the men are prostitutes. Especially the ones with earrings and the other things that men use as markers on women,eg tattoos, haircuts

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by ValCon888: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2021
I have no issues with a whoring Nigerian girl after all, they are offering essential services.

My issue is with their stinginess. It is easier to squeeze water from a rock than for a Nigerian girl to lend you money.
Buying you a gift runs contrary to her nature.

If she tries to buy you a birthday present she can collapse and die because her brain will be booting "Error 404"
"Action not found."

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Kuku point the accusing finger to me directly, perhaps you know that I resent girls with the bolded. grin
Re: Share Your Experience About Guys With Earrings Or Ear Piercings. by recklesslove: 3:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Eyeliner For Round Eyes / Patronize my girl's hair product / I Need The Cream Bobrisky Is Using To Bleach My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.