Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Need The Cream Bobrisky Is Using To Bleach My Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need The Cream Bobrisky Is Using To Bleach My Skin (421 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Cream Bobrisky Is Using To Bleach My Skin by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2022
I am tired of being dark. I need to lighten up. Being dak one misses out on opportunities. If Regina Daniel were dark she would not have seen Ned Nwoko's boxers let alone his ATM card. Dark skin is limiting. That's why Bobrisky will always trump James Brown.
Abeg save your cancer tales and suggest a standard skin bleaching cream. I don't want to overdo it. Just to lighten up to my old self
To be honest I was not so dark but lately I have been doing some training that exposes me to the sun for longer than the usual. And, the effect is devastating. Coupled with the chlorine in the pool. Training for an event coming up in November.
Re: I Need The Cream Bobrisky Is Using To Bleach My Skin by Flexherbal(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Ok o
Re: I Need The Cream Bobrisky Is Using To Bleach My Skin by Healthrelatedjo: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Following

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Gowns #2022 For Ladies With Beautiful & Stylish African Print / Cute Braided Hairstyles | Black Braided Hairstyles Pictures 2022 / Fairly Used Electric Singer Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.