Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 (35216 Views)

Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by PAWG(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:
At about 3:46pm yesterday 5/10/2021 four young herdsmen were on the road with their cows and on sighting my car approaching they started throwing stones against my screen along Kabba-Lokoja road.

Having escaped to a distance close to a community I packed my car for like 5minutes and turned back to the same point. I passed them and saw they got one car shattered but the man increased his speed to escape.

I normally travel with some jackknifes in my car for self defence. Got 3 engaged, moved for like 100m, pack the car and ran back towards them and threw the jackknifes 2. I got my own target one at the neck and ran back towards my car and zoom off.

Reported to some police check point I saw after a while. They said "oga many things the happen for this road oo, just thank God and go". So what the hell are you doing on the road collecting #50 from motorist?

Be careful motorist when travelling within Kogi.

Well done, you've empowered them with the knife, I hope they don't kill someone with the empowerment you've given them.

BTW the bolded text is quite confusing, please use pidgin so we understand you better

1 Like

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by FreedomArmy: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Incoherent gibberish. Sounds like propaganda from oyigbo update

1 Like

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by colestephan86: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:
At about 3:46pm yesterday 5/10/2021 four young herdsmen were on the road with their cows and on sighting my car approaching they started throwing stones against my screen along Kabba-Lokoja road.

Having escaped to a distance close to a community I packed my car for like 5minutes and turned back to the same point. I passed them and saw they got one car shattered but the man increased his speed to escape.

I normally travel with some jackknifes in my car for self defence. Got 3 engaged, moved for like 100m, pack the car and ran back towards them and threw the jackknifes 2. I got my own target one at the neck and ran back towards my car and zoom off.

Reported to some police check point I saw after a while. They said "oga many things the happen for this road oo, just thank God and go". So what the hell are you doing on the road collecting #50 from motorist?

I have pepper spray and screwdriver in my car too, incase of someone that wants to act movie
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by PAWG(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Reinaldo:

You threw knives and hit them in the neck?

Na Samurai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Depressed101: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Jakumo:

The story started out believable, but when the narrator described using pocket knives to launch a solo attack on a GANG of highway robbers, I knew he was dreaming about movies he had seen. An interesting bogus story all the same. Thank you for your effort, OP.
grin
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by AvalonSpace(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Nbotee:

What U did was quite risky. What of the ones on the road throwing stones were jus to get u to slow down and stop while their counterparts were armed Nd lying in wait close by?
Exactly my dear!
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Mysmartnetwork: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Jakumo:

The story started out believable, but when the narrator described using pocket knives to launch a solo attack on a GANG of highway robbers, I knew he was dreaming about movies he had seen. An interesting bogus story all the same. Thank you for your effort, OP.
might be true though a driver also narrated his own experience when he use a axe on this robbers while driving with the other hand .

2 Likes

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Next time,get a pistol gun,kill as many as you can

1 Like

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by micflo28(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Sadly, those security agencies maybe collaborating with those herdsmen for settlements. If they are keen on providing security to the people their why not site your checkpoint at that point people often complain of being attacked. We have many sponsors of insecurity in the security agencies and the sad reality is that we now have collaborators more than the sponsors. Collaborators in the sense that the junior officers are actively helping criminals for kickbacks too.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Gudbadguy: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
I have reported u for lying grin

b
Hahaha u be fool aswear
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by OblorOblor: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
elganzar:
Reminds me of the day I killed two of them with toothpick
Nigga, aswerugad you will not make heaven
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Perkins2018: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Coldie:
Shut up you ipob nothing like that happened cheesy

You started out claiming igbo. You foolanis can disguise. I give it to you.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Danjikanbauchi: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
elganzar:
Reminds me of the day I killed two of them with toothpick
hahahaha grin this op end his story with some kind of lies.

1 Like

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Blackdisciple(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Those are highway rubbers but what shook me was the police comment which mean you are free to carry your AK while traveling through the highways...
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Emmanuel909090: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good one op, you are fearless, you are not a coward.

If we want a good Nigeria, we need to always confront our fears, if more persons repeat what OP have done these will stop.

I just wish villagers can unity and attack any herder that wants to attack them.

OP you deserve chilled O Mpa

1 Like

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ekejoestar:

The thing just sound like Hollywood action film trick grin grin
exaggeration is a Nigerians challenge
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Realhommie(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Goldenheart:
You parked in front, carried 3 knives

Threw 2 out the knives from 100m.

The knife got one on the neck.

Dude, that's a scene from suicide squad 2021 grin
He didn't throw the jack knives from 100m distance, he parked at a 100m distance and ran back towards them on foot. He threw the knives at a close enough proximity and if he's damn then nothing hitting a target..

Go read up his story again... The only thing I'll fault him for is that he took a big risk going back because there could have been other heavily armed herders around as someone earlier posited.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Simdyofficial(f): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
My experience was good though. They always brought me big bush meats.. I do pay whatever I like and they accept it- they eat and drink in my village compound.. Such is life.. Some are good while some are on deadly missions.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by franugo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
MARKone:
Issa supar storyyyy, a life of trifle and sorrowwww... grin

OP turn your dodo, it's burning.

It's a life of strife and sorrow bro
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by samonak(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kogi state in general is a major Security threat. A couple of months ago, my elder brother was shot by armed Fulani men around Itakpe axis. He was driving and encountered a road block thinking it was the police, only for armed Fulani men wearing turban and dark cloth covering their eyes emerge from the thick forest. (My brother is very fluent in Hausa, so he could tell from their language that they were Fulani) His reflexes immediately went into overdrive, he quickly took off with high speed and almost hit one of them, who quickly jumped into the bush. The others immediately released a volley of shots from the Ak -47s into his vehicle, but he was lucky enough to only sustain a flesh wound, the bullet grazed his hand and hit another passenger seated behind who got life threatening injuries ( didn't know if he survived or not) He managed to drive to Itakpe town and was told that he's very lucky, others weren't so fortunate, they're instantly killed or herded into the bush and various ransoms placed on their heads.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by HolyStriker(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
I can't believe this, did you actually consider your own life first before going back?

Are you a ninja ?
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by maik99(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
tuule jare grin

1 Like

Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Reinaldo:

You threw knives and hit them in the neck?

If you practice knife throwing, it's something you can master in weeks.

I did it as a kid.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

If you practice knife throwing, it's something you can master in weeks.

I did it as a kid.

He said he parked 100 meters away and attackers had stones.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Haywhymido(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:

We never had it this bad until Buhari come around.
Re: Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 by Poleski: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
umurphy:

We don't have police, we've criminals in police uniform!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.