Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? (1278 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Reflect7: 5:32am On Oct 06, 2021
I've been wondering about the possible demise of our beloved Super Eagles.

What replaces them in our sentiments in the event of national break up?

For some reason 'Oduduwa Eagles', 'Biafran Devils', and 'Arewa Tigers' just don't ring right in the ear.

Will those new teams make sense?

I think they'll become the new whipping boys of Africa. Like Sierra Leone and co.

Tragic.
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by helinues: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2021

So if Nigeria break up today, Super Eagle as a team is what you are more concerned about?

Why no kuku ask what would happen to Nollywood then?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Reflect7: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:

So if Nigeria break up today, Super Eagle as a team is what you are more concerned about?

Why no kuku ask what would happen to Nollywood then?

Just like Nollywood, the Super Eagles have taken Nigeria's name far, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJTUbCJlY8

National break up will also lead to the end of Nollywood, and Nigerian dominance in music.

No more Naija international stars.

If you like, you can sing like an angel and act like Tom Cruise. Once they see you're from one unknown kwe-kwe country like Oduduwa or Biafra, na O.Y.O. be dat. No commercial value.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Arda1000(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Reflect7:

Just like Nollywood, the Super Eagles have taken Nigeria's name far, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJTUbCJlY8

National break up will also lead to the end of Nollywood, and Nigerian dominance in music.

No more Naija international stars.

If you like, you can sing like an angel and act like Tom Cruise. Once they see you're from one unknown kwe-kwe country like Oduduwa or Biafra, na O.Y.O. be dat. No commercial value.

so we should stay together because of superweak eagle and Nollywood abeg swerv

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Bewiseedet(m): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Their breakup will offer more opportunites to young aspiring, talented stars to emerge.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Reflect7: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Their breakup will offer more opportunites to young aspiring, talented stars to emerge.

Yeah... Like in Sierra Leone and Togo.

You DO know that THAT will be the level of your new small countries?

Possibly lower since SL and Togo have been around for longer.

Your FIFA rankings would be off the charts. Like No 250 onwards.

Imagine ranking below Malawi and Burundi.

Choi.. undecided
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Fejoku: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2021
You can easily tell the range of a man's IQ through the type of questions he asks. That said, let me just respond for sake of posterity. I can bet that in less than 10 years into the formation of Biafra and Oduduwa Republics, one of them at least would have won the Afcon cup. I'm very confident of this. Over 80% of footballers currently feathering their nests internationally are from this regions so it's quiet obvious. On the other side, I can bet that 50yrs after the break up, Arewa will continue to struggle just to qualify for the same Afcon. Don't even mention about winning the cup itself. The sharia grip will ensure to kill off the few talents they have over there. It is very obvious. Already you know they can never produce a female football team because that will be against their own brand of sharia.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2021
we don't care... even the nff running the super eagle had betrayed us..... my last love for nigeria was because of super eagle, but now no longer, all thanks to gernot rohr the dull coach...... God punished God punished super eagle..... Ijaws are important than super eagle..
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by gidgiddy: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Reflect7:

Yeah... Like in Sierra Leone and Togo.

You DO know that THAT will be the level of your new small countries?

Possibly lower since SL and Togo have been around for longer.

Your FIFA rankings would be off the charts. Like No 250 onwards.

Imagine ranking below Malawi and Burundi.

Choi.. undecided

So Arewa, Oduduwa and Biafra should stay in Nigeria and fight each other forever because of football and music?

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2021
SUPER EAGLES AND NIGERIA WILL NEVER BREAK

YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT WILL SURELY BREAK

ALREADY, YOU ARE DOTTED, CIRCLED

EEDIOTS
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by mrvitalis(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Fejoku:
You can easily tell the range of a man's IQ through the type of questions he asks. That said, let me just respond for sake of posterity. I can bet that in less than 10 years into the formation of Biafra and Oduduwa Republics, one of them at least would have won the Afcon cup. I'm very confident of this. Over 80% of footballers currently feathering their nests internationally are from this regions so it's quiet obvious. On the other side, I can bet that 50yrs after the break up, Arewa will continue to struggle just to qualify for the same Afcon. Don't even mention about winning the cup itself. The sharia grip will ensure to kill off the few talents they have over there. It is very obvious. Already you know they can never produce a female football team because that will be against their own brand of sharia.
Just like.sudan once Nigeria breaks up that would be the end of sharia in the north ...it's nothing but hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Fejoku: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Just like.sudan once Nigeria breaks up that would be the end of sharia in the north ...it's nothing but hypocrisy
Before sharia ends in Arewa, a lot of blood must have flowed. The majority of the illiterate masses love it that way coupled with the fact that the sharia you see is actually a weapon used to put the Hausas down by their conquerors. Those elites won't want it out for political reasons while the hypnotized Hausa serfs won't want it undone unless there's a radical group that can wake them up to the stifling grip of that antiquated politico-judicial system. The Sudanese are far smarter than these ones in Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Ayotemide(f): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2021
I am going to ask that you order the glue that will keep us together.
ALMUSTAQIM:

EEDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Fejoku: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
ALMUSTAQIM:

EEDIOTS
[/s]
Are you scared your nightmare is being discussed? Don't worry that nightmare will suffice but your chances of survival will be higher if you can agree to face reality at your own pace and work to make your own bed on time. I will like to see a prosperous Arewa republic. Can you say the same of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Nadaken: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:

EEDIOTS
A fulani Muslim greatest fear

You even had to type it all caps cos your life depends on it

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Homeboiy: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Nigeria is not breaking up even in the next 50 years
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Xagacem: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Why is that your concern let the break up happened first
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Corporate2020: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Super Eagles will be playing for your village
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Corporate2020: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Reflect7:

For some reason 'Oduduwa Eagles', 'Biafran Devils', and 'Arewa Tigers' just don't ring right in the ear.

I think they'll become the new whipping boys of Africa. Like Sierra Leone and co.

Tragic.

You think any of this Africa underdogs will be able to match the Biafran and the Yoruba seperate teams?

I am sure the terrorists from the North will not even have a football team, instead, they will improve their killer squad and be trying to invade Biafra and Oduduwa Republic and that is where they(North) will meet their waterloo

1 Like

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by cazchi: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Buddy,

Here is how it'll play out:

Biafra:
Majority of the players are ours.
Starting 11:
Keeper: Uzoho, Osigwe, Okoye, Ezenwa
Defence: Ebuehi, Ekong, Omeruo, Ozornwafor, Awaziem, Akpoguma
Midfield: Onyeka, Bonke, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Ndidi, Etebo, Iwuala, Olise
Attack: Chukwueze, Simi Nwankwo, Onyekuru, Onuachu, Kalu, Osimhen, Ejuke, Dennis

Coach: Sunday Oliseh,

Oduduwa

Starting 11:
Keeper: Alampasu, Oluwayemi
Defence: Adekunle, Balogun, Aina, Collins, Ajayi
Midfield: Olawoyin, Ojo, Aribo
Attack: Adetunji, Olayinka

Coach: Rohr

Now, to the very wonderful Arewa/Nigeria

Starting 11:
Keeper:
Defence: Shehu, Sanus
Midfield: Tijani
Attack: Sadiq, Sanusi, Musa

Coach:

Lets not even talk about the women's team or entertainment, eduction, business, other sports.

Nigeria's split will benefit everyone but the Fulani who want to dominate everyone despite not adding much to the country.

Biafra and Oduduwa will definitely top the charts in africa. Many of our people overseas will now want to represent the country because of national pride. Now, there is no way im giving my sweat and blood for Nigeria that hates me and loves cows.

7 Likes

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by techWriter3: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2021
so we should keeping together because of superweak eagle and Nollywood abeg swerv
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Okoroawusa: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Get this into your thick skull

NIGERIA IS NOT BREAKING UP ANY TIME SOON!!!
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by lwisee: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:

EEDIOTS

My friend what are you always afraid of, is it that you and your brothers cannot exist without the South.

Must your lives centre around the South?

Is it by force...

3 Likes

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by krenkies: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2021
They'll be super eaglets
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Valkrie: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Reflect7:

Tragic.

They would simply share the Eagle...!! One region would carry the head and other the wings, legs and abdomen...!!! All man to his tent...!!
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by DropsMic(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2021
What happens to wazobia fm
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by masterfactor(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2021
DropsMic:
What happens to wazobia fm
it becomes
WA FM for oduduwa republic
ZO FM for Arewa republic
BIA FM for Biafra republic
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by lied(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Na bet9ja i dey pity grin
They will change name to betbiafra.
Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2021
If Nigeria breaks...every region will share the Eagle...North will take the head, west will take the left wing, east right wing, middle belt will take the stomach while the south south will take the legs......

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by muller101(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:

EEDIOTS
What is good about nigeria. No development. Backwardness at it's peak. Don't you see how other countries are leaving us behind.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? by Loverofpeace: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Valkrie:

They would simply share the Eagle...!! One region would carry the head and other the wings, legs and abdomen...!!! All man to his tent...!!

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thunderous Holy Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Savior Filled The Air In Abuja Court.vide / Is Treason Charges Only Meant For Southern Nigerian? / I Would Rather Be Dead Than Take BMC As A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.