Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- (1066 Views)

Things You Like And Dislike About Some NL Member That You Really Want Change On / Need Some Explanations On Some NL Stuffs. / Why Are Some Nl Ppl----- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Wisegee: 4:46pm On May 30, 2011
I am new on NL but i am beginning to get fed up. Na so so curse them dey curse for NL. Too may bad mouths, too many foul tongues, too many fighters. Wetin sef. I know that even with this comment them go still pour abuses and curses. Can't we be polite and offer corrections to ppl who err. This is a learning and problem solving forum not an abuse and quarrel forum. Those concerned pls change.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2011
Oh boy na so we see am oh.leme break it down for you.

In the Politic Sectionsadtribalist,party bashing other party supporters)
In the Romance SectionsadSexist,Male Chauvinist,Feminist(the negative ones))

infact it's only the programming/mobile/game/computer section that is sane. i avoid the romance section most times too much arguing with them can result to a loss of wisdom.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by MsPotato(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2011
Abi ooo. some of the,m act like a rubber Hippo. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Wisegee: 5:08pm On May 30, 2011
Na wah oh! Nlanders lets be motivating and supportive. I beg una.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by 190: 5:26pm On May 30, 2011
pc guru:

infact it's only the programming/mobile/game/computer section that is sane. i avoid the romance section most times too much arguing with them can result to a loss of wisdom.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Osama10(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2011
pc guru:

Really grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by IZUKWU(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2011
May be the moderators could help in curbing some peoples excesses i.e in the issue of cursing especially of peoples parents and families.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by born2boink(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2011
Sexuality forum means sex-reality forum and it never provide the result of what it is being named for, I regret times coming because when I first join,i thought I will be having nothing less than 10 to 20 girls to bleep annually.

I have fight for kitty,beg for kitty and  I almost  cried for kitty but no respond, I do not know what to use or do again, I am just tired of everyone on here
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Osama10(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2011
born2fuck:

Sexuality forum means sex-reality forum and it never provide the result of what it is being named for, I regret times coming because when I first join,i thought I will be having nothing less than 10 to 20 girls to bleep annually.

I have fight for kitty,beg for kitty and I almost cried for kitty but no respond, I do not know what to use or do again, I am just tired of everyone on here

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Dyt(f): 10:14pm On May 30, 2011
Dats 2 say u sense of humour s actually flat
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by xynerise: 12:27am On May 31, 2011
@topic. 190 take note. angry.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Natasha2(f): 12:35am On May 31, 2011
@poster i agree with you Its shocking and sometimes these people make you go crazy and at the end when you are pushed to your limit you find your self doing the same. This issue should be addressed ASAP
@Dyt no that's not true there is difference between jokes and insults We all know when we are insulted and if someone is just putting up a joke. Are you trying to say that these things the poster mentioned doesn't happen? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Pweety4me(f): 1:36am On May 31, 2011
@OP Big deal! survival of the fittest i tell ya! smiley
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Nobody: 4:12am On May 31, 2011
born2fuck:

I have fight for kitty,beg for kitty and I almost cried for kitty but no respond, I do not know what to use or do again, I am just tired of everyone on here
Oh my days!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why are you so offtopic?
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by born2boink(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Oh my days!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why are you so offtopic?
Wetin happen to your days after broken my heart
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by 2blunt: 9:37am On May 31, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Abi ooo. some of the,m act like a rubber Hippo. undecided

na insult b ur [size=30pt]middle name[/size], grin
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by Wisegee: 11:00pm On May 31, 2011
The fight and tongue lashing aspect asides, some people's user names are scary, irresponsible and void. Though NL gives u d priviledge of not revealing ur identity, it is said that," out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh." Why would one adopt a username that does not have a positive and responsible meaning? I don't want to give some examples so as to avoid being e-flogged.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by MsPotato(f): 2:51am On Jun 01, 2011
2blunt:

na insult b your [size=30pt]middle name[/size], grin

Abeg now Im the last persin to insult on Nairaland . I promise cry
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by 2blunt: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Abi ooo. some of the,m [size=30pt]act like a rubber Hippo[/size].  undecided
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by MsPotato(f): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2011
^^^ That one no be insult ooo sad shocked
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by ismaeel86(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2011
born2fuck:

I have fight for kitty,beg for kitty and  I almost  cried for kitty but no respond, I do not know what to use or do again, I am just tired of everyone on here
see vex and furstration, boys are not smiling at all grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by forkadict(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2011
born2fuck:

LMFAO!!!!!. DUDE, thanx so much for making my day after reading that i.d.iotic post by bobbyray abi na wetin be hin name. Thanks born2fuck. Thanks men.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by amarula(f): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP Big deal! survival of the fittest i tell ya! smiley
Dyt:

Dats 2 say u sense of humour s actually flat

really?
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by forkadict(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ OP.
Simply put, Nairaland (particularly the romance and sexuality sections where i reside) aint for the uptight and the faint hearted.
Re: Why Are Some Nl Ppl ------- by ugosly(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
Me thinks it is wat makes NL (Sexuality) the funniest forum in the whole world.
Come to think of it, all dat AY Live,Crack ya Ribs,Lord of d ribs Jokes are 98% Yabis,ever wonderd wat comedy would be without the parody and Yabin of celebrities.
when we learn 2see the funny side of the 'insults' as wat it is,-mere YABIS and not take it personal,We will be better for it.

(1) (Reply)

False Accusers Of Tb Joshua / Back Again / Nigeria Now 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.