Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms (698 Views)

Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Obi Pandora, What Does His Supporters Have To Say About This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by Mace0lane: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Peter Obi can keep paying media outlet in Nigeria to cover n erase his criminal dealings online but I have a dossier of his atrocities saved before then.

Pandora only exposed what many of us have always knowns though some Igbos don't want it exposed so that it does not jeopardize their VP aspiration when they enslave themselves under the Fulani Atiku again not minding Fulani herdsmen have been slaughtering Alaigbo.

I wish Pandora can even dig deeper n expose how this failure supervised the slaughtering of his own people with countless bodies floating on Azu river when he was the governor. How this bigoted fool divided christians in Anambra for his selfish motives.

Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by Mace0lane: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by yerokunphilips: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2021
PDP OF CORRUPTION

2023 IMPOSSICANT
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by richmond500: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Nigerians love to celebrate criminals.

His 4yrs old daughter has a multi million dollar company that evades taxation and people are fine with it.

Who do us this kind thing
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by Aufbauh(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2021
'Saint Peter Obi' is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by mrvitalis(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
Nigerians love to celebrate criminals.

His 4yrs old daughter has a multi million dollar company that evades taxation and people are fine with it.

Who do us this kind thing
Evade tax and avioding tax are two different things ...most of for what ever reason keep mixing the two

First things first the money used to set up those companies can from his investment in the UK ...so if he evaded tax it's to the UK government
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by richmond500: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Evade tax and avioding tax are two different things ...most of for what ever reason keep mixing the two

First things first the money used to set up those companies can from his investment in the UK ...so if he evaded tax it's to the UK government
its either u are paid or just gullible.

The man who said his two graduates don't own a car is same man whose 4years old daughter own a multi million dollar company
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by Validated: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Op's illitracy isegendary. As a Nigerian, I have Tax Free Savings Account for my 2 adult children and two little ones outside Nigeria. Those accounts earn interests without taxes. If we Nigerians are calling for foreign investments, what stops us from investing in other climes? A jointly owned business or asset does not qualify as your sole asset. Infact incorporated trust account is not required to be declared by public office holders, especially if owned before assuming office. So Pandora or Hermes, Obi is a goal.
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by SaiOsinbajo: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Why the defamation of saint obi personality na? He's the most incorruptible politician in Nigeria that can replicate Chinese development in Nigeria but couldn't turn small anambra to a mini Lagos for 8 years of leadership. Double faced politicians everywhere with gullible followers cheering them up on the basis of tribe, religion and party affiliation rather than intelligent appraisal of the individuals.
Re: Peter Obi Pandora Can Of Worms by Mace0lane: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Tell that to Ipob Igbo.
How much dis Peter Obi launder in his olosho daughter's account n how much did Buhari's son bike cost that the entire Igbo tribe went rogue over the bike.

Why didn't you father come here to write a tale that you bought your son bike n every other lunacy you have to share then.

Validated:
Op's illitracy isegendary. As a Nigerian, I have Tax Free Savings Account for my 2 adult children and two little ones outside Nigeria. Those accounts earn interests without taxes. If we Nigerians are calling for foreign investments, what stops us from investing in other climes? A jointly owned business or asset does not qualify as your sole asset. Infact incorporated trust account is not required to be declared by public office holders, especially if owned before assuming office. So Pandora or Hermes, Obi is a goal.

(1) (Reply)

Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra / 13% Derivation Must Be Removed. Heaven Will Not Fall. / Flash: "I Don T Believe In One Nigeria" Tinubu Said In April, 1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.