Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra (703 Views)

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? / SOME REASONS WHY INTELLIGENT IGBOS & OTHERS HATE BIAFRA / Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Everythinggood: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, good morning to you all.

In present day Nigeria, so many people talks about biafra and so many people also hates to hear the word BIAFRA.
So lets subjectively evaluate your opinion view or perception of you as a person today on "WHY YOU HATE BIAFRA AND WHY YOU LIKE BIAFRA".

YOUR OPINION COUNTS
THANKS
Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
I'm not sure people can hate on something that doesn't exist yet.

But if you mean why they hate the idea, then you'll have to look to those who have been presenting the idea to the public.

They have been very uncouth, very abusive, very confrontational among many others.

Just check their posts here. Also look at how Nnamdi Kanu began and how he was running his IPOB.

Every week, insults and curses on Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws etc.

And you're wondering why people hate you right back?

Really?

Unfortunately for you guys, the internet never forgets.

4 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Everythinggood: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

But if you mean why they hate the idea, then you'll have to look to those who have been presenting the idea to the public.

They have been very uncouth, very abusive, very confrontational among many others.

Just check their posts here. Also look at how Nnamdi Kanu began and how he was running his IPOB.

Really?

This is an independent report writing sir.
In your own point of view, why do you hate or like BIAFRA?

2 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Everythinggood:
This is an independent report writing sir.
In your own point of view, why do you hate or like BIAFRA?

I don't hate Biafra.

In fact, I love the idea of Biafra.

I can't pray enough that it comes quick.

2 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Really?

lol the same way Baifra don't exist to you the same Nigeria don't exist to us eni kure.
Really wonder how something that doesn't exist manage to give u sleepless nights

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Everythinggood: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

I don't hate Biafra.

In fact, I love the idea of Biafra.

I can't pray enough that it comes quick.
thanks for your contribution

2 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Everythinggood: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
We are still waiting for people's opinion
Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by ygowon: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
I love Biafra but I would have preferred Igbo nation. A country without the non Igbo tribes. This is because, I as an igbo person, I have experienced dealings with non Igbo people where they seem to like me but they hate Igbos in general. Sometimes, the hate affects me directly and sometimes, it doesn't.

So, having known that Igbos are hated by all the tribes of Nigeria, it is better for it to be on its own. Though, I know the reason they don't want the Igbos to go is mainly because of the fear of the new country becoming one of the bests and they just want the Igbos to continue to suffer same fate as them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Everythinggood:
thanks for your contribution

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
lol the same way Baifra don't exist to you the same Nigeria don't exist to us eni kure.
Really wonder how something that doesn't exist manage to give u sleepless nights

Iwo gaan o ni kuure, oo de ni sun re.

Maa wo were yii ke.

Egbani elaja.

Mi o ro wipe isinku e fe jere rara.

2 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Iwo gaan o ni kuure, oo de ni sun re.

Maa wo were yii ke.

Egbani elaja.

Mi o ro wipe isinku e fe jere rara.
onwe gi ka Ina akoro grin iyi

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
onwe gi ka Ina akoro grin iyi

Aja lo ma j'oku e.

Sheybi you sabi speak Yoruba ni, oya now. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Truthfully speaking..... I'd love to see you guys fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Aja lo ma j'oku e.

Sheybi you sabi speak Yoruba ni, oya now. Ode.
oloribruku come teach me grin

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
oloribruku come teach me grin

Awon ara Ile e ni oloriburuku. Eranko. Omo irankiran.

3 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Awon ara Ile e ni oloriburuku. Eranko. Omo irankiran.
Obun smell like gbegiri comot for here

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
Obun smell like gbegiri comot for here

You better run along Ada ko to da lorun.

3 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

You better run along Ada ko to da lorun.
didirin carry ur madness to another moniker

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
didirin carry ur madness to another moniker

Mo ro wipe ko fe ye e Ada.

2 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Mo ro wipe ko fe ye e Ada.
Apoda grin

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
Apoda ni awon to bi mi lomo grin

3 Likes

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Arda1000(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=106743326][/quote]oniranu keep editing my comment

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by mbaise1000: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
WesternOligarch:
Truthfully speaking..... I'd love to see you guys fvck off.

The hatred and anger and the rest is evident. The question is why

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Arda1000:
oniranu ni mi

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by CaptainAyub: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2021
As for ofonjas, they hate Biafra cos once the gallant Biafrans leave,hausa Fulani go de rape them from nyash 3 X per day without lubricant grin
So it's a matter of self preservation for them

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 15, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The hatred and anger and the rest is evident. The question is why

I understand that hate and being the victim turns you on.

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by optionalY09: 1:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Everythinggood:
Hi Nairalanders, good morning to you all.

In present day Nigeria, so many people talks about biafra and so many people also hates to hear the word BIAFRA.
So lets subjectively evaluate your opinion view or perception of you as a person today on "WHY YOU HATE BIAFRA AND WHY YOU LIKE BIAFRA".

YOUR OPINION COUNTS
THANKS

Biafra and Yoruba nation will come, love or hate it

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Everythinggood: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
optionalY09:

Biafra and Yoruba nation will come, love or hate it
Yoruba nation or oduduwa?
Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by optionalY09: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Everythinggood:
Yoruba nation or oduduwa?

I break away from Jihadist

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Banmeallday: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Those hating Biafra are either benefiting from the madness of the Nigger Area

OR

Simply dont have faith in the ability of their people or community to do anything meaningful

Simple

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by Naijabad: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
I love Biafra. The reason is because it will be a country where justice is enshrined in the constitution and were respect for human dignity is rightly upheld.

1 Like

Re: Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra by flokii: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:
I love Biafra. The reason is because it will be a country where justice is enshrined in the constitution and were respect for human dignity is rightly upheld.

The way you upheld Akunyili's doctor husband's rights by killing him ba? akudunu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 / Omote Biafra Refers To Cannibalism 4 Times In October (video) / Kanu:how Good To See Udele Efforts gradually Collapsing each passing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.