Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts (634 Views)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by Triton1996(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2021
The brouhaha rocking the late prophet T.B.Joshua led Synagogue Church of All Nations is yet from being over as more revelation from insiders revealed that Mrs. Evelyn Joshua is allegedly hell-bent on eradicating the system, principles, and legacy her late husband has built over the years.

One of the workers who pleaded anonymity revealed that the issues in Synagogue between the disciples and Mrs. Evelyn were not power tussle for leadership, but a case of a woman who is power-drunk and allegedly on a mission to destroy all the legacies her late husband left behind.

Sources admitted that after the last meeting that ended in a deadlock, the disciples actually reached out again to Mrs. Evelyn Joshua to resolve the impasse amicably but the request was turned down. And sadly, the next thing they all witnessed was the show of shame and humiliation by Mrs. Evelyn and security operatives against the disciples.

One of the major allegations levied against her aside from the fact that she was power drunk was that she was allegedly on a mission to radically change all that T.B. Joshua stands for. This informed her decision to recall all the past disciples and ex-workers who had left the ministry, Interestingly, they are the ones running SCOAN now along with her as we speak.

" let me tell you the truth, none of the disciples was considering stepping in the shoes of the late prophet except such person received such spiritual endowment that would enable him or her lead a global spiritual Church like SCOAN, but mainly interested in preserving the teachings, principles, and legacy of T.B.Joshua. Ask yourself why would her husband remove her name from the trustees if not that he doesn't trust her? He even stated on record that she is not prepared with the responsibility of taking over the ministry".

According to insiders, Mrs. Evelyn Joshua has been running the ministry illegally even before she got the court injunction which she claimed has empowered her to run the ministry, " I don't know when the court has taken over the role of CAC in appointing trustees", the source squealed.

And information from sources alleged that two prominent clergy men, Dr SK Abiara, Bishop Stehen Ogedengbe have been her advisers and cohorts in ruining all that TB Joshua stood for. Instead of advising the woman to tow the path of peaceful reconciliation, they are rather using their influential positions to fuel the crisis, describing the Evangelists and Prophets of TB Joshua as miscreants and rebels who are out to sabotage her authority. As such, they must not be allowed back to the Church.

Also, our sources revealed to us that She and her lawyers have allegedly lured those foreign disciples who are still in her custody to sign some legal documents dissociating themselves from any legal petition against her after deceiving them that she will withdraw those false allegations filed at EFCC and Immigration Headquarters in Abuja.

Furthermore we gathered that in the last couple of days, she has repatriated no fewer than six foreign Evangelists back to their various countries and the rest including three prophets are still in her custody in the church premises because their name are on the EFCC list among those she accused if theft, fraud and money laundering.

And finally, She even allegedly threatened to further blackmail the disciples with all sorts of doctored materials as evidences against them on social media.

It would be recalled that Mrs. Evelyn has been rejected as the new leader of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) founded by the late Prophet Temitope Joshua.

According to TheNation, those against Evelyn’s emergence said the late founder expected his successor to be from among the Pastors in the Church whom he had anointed.

They claimed that the rule has been swept aside by a few members whom they alleged were building stumbling blocks against the progress of the Church.

In a statement in Akure under the auspices of Global Congress of SCOAN Members, (GCSM-) and signed by one Adedeji Opeyemi, President of GCSM, and Secretary, Mr. Brown Chimieze, the SCOAN members called on all Christians and people all over the world to help in sustaining the church from ruin.

The statement said the biggest task was to honour the last wish of Prophet TB Joshua and keep his flag flying.

1 Share

Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by Ammishaddai: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2021
This SCOAN is now a family business and members will start leaving very soon
Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Women are never good to be spiritual leaders, I now understand why her husband relegated her and never allowed her to champion anything concerning the church. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Women are never good to be spiritual leaders, I now understand why her husband relegated her and never allowed her to champion anything concerning the church. Such a shame.
Yeah, you must know more than God who chose Prophetess Deborah as both spiritual and political leader over His people Israel, right?

Judges 4:4 (KJV)

And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad one yet, but if she's bent on destroying the evil altars and system set up by TB Joshua like king Josiah did in Israel, then it's a much welcomed development.

But if she intends to continue in his evil legacy and even do much worse like King Ahab had done after he became leader of Israel, then it's a very bad thing indeed.

I'm hoping it's a good thing though.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by BRATISLAVA: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad one yet, but if she's bent on destroying the evil altars and system set up by TB Joshua like king Josiah did in Israel, then it's a much welcomed development.

But if she intends to continue in his evil legacy and even do much worse like King Ahab had done after he became leader of Israel, then it's a very bad thing indeed.

God bless.

shocked

1 Like

Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
This is getting more and more interesting. Power play and personal interests is coming into play here. The games of thrones is evident here. It’s just unfortunate that this wasn’t what the man of God stood for when he was alive.
Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

You are very stupid and foolish person for saying such terrible things against T.B. Joshua and it’s funny that you call yourself a Christian.
Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by Longsleeve: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Ok clap for yourself Sir..
And why don't you also throw more light on the evil alters..
Mtchewwwww
Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are very stupid and foolish person for saying such terrible things against T.B. Joshua and it’s funny that you call yourself a Christian.
It's indeed a high honor to be called all that by someone who adores mermaids.

Thanks much for confirming my thoughts about TB Joshua...

1 Like

Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's indeed a high honor to be called all that by someone who adores mermaids.

Thanks much for confirming my thoughts about TB Joshua...

How does this concern what we are talking about??
Re: How Mrs Evelyn Joshua Is Allegedly Ruining T.B Joshua's Legacy With Cohorts by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How does this concern what we are talking about??
It makes sense that someone who likes TB Joshua and mermaids, hates me.

Darkness hates light.

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s Is Set To Implant A Chip Into Your Brain Come 2022 / Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) / Shameless Pastor Beat Church Members For Refusing To Pay Their Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.