Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Experience With Nigeria Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Nigeria Police (256 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. / Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Nigeria Police by andyblinks05: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2021
I went to GSM market to get a small phone though second hand. I was with a friend who work as a repairer there so we move around the market with him trying to fix somethings. My friend went inside one shop and I was sitted outside the shop when the useless vigilante attached to the police came in for patrol. They arrest random people and demand for receipt of phones. I was accounted by one, he searched me and found two phones and asked for the receipt and I wasn't with the receipt. He now took me to there waiting hilux.
Long story short, I was leg cuff and was took to jimeta division. When we were at the station the threatened to lock us in cells if we don't call anyone to bail us out. That was how my friend came and I gave him my last card to bail me out (N5000) because I know they won't hear any explanation.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police by andyblinks05: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2021
That's why security agencies have bad blood especially Nigeria police. Set of criminals and their foolish dogs which is the vigilante. Now I'm damn broke
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police by amnesty7: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
I even thought you had something new to narrate.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 107 Drug Dealers, Intercepts 795kg Of Illicit Drugs In Imo / Bandits Intercept Three Vehicles, Kidnap Over 30 Travellers, Steal Cows / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.