Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. (1658 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Police Today / My Experience With Police Today. / Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
So guys there is this kid in my lodge of about 15 years and the father and the girlfriend are maltreating him very badly, earlier when the father wasn't dating this girl the father was so close to the child all of a sudden things fall apart.

To the extent of sending him out at night (11 pm) to fetch water from Jack pump through the bushes. Ever since the father start dating that girl the child stop school, always fetching water the part that pains me most is that the girl pour this water away on the floor and send this boy back to get water. To the extent people starts chasing him to go rest that it's too much, even the father went there for a day once with his shuttle bus and came back complaining it's too stressful that's he is not going there again talkless of the child.

The father left this boy with tooth problem, refuse to treat him if not pressure from the neighbors. The man spent #20000 to treat the boy and that same girl said the child will not eat because of the money the father spent for his treatment.

My girlfriend was the one who gave the child money for food, the father drove this boy out of the house and one of the neighbors was the one who carried the boy to her shop.

The women in my lodge got angry and confronted her.

Now the father is saying we should leave the child for him and if he wants to kill him it's his business.

I call the police to let them know what happened and what the woman told me was "Oga leave them if he one kill he pikin make he kill am na him pikin".

I am just so disappointed in the Police force and this country as a whole.

Finally I will do my best to support the child and I will struggle hard to leave this country by all means cause we are headed no where am just really pissed off I almost insulted the police woman but I just remain calm.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by dawnomike(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Voldoz:
So guys there is this kid in my lodge of about 15 years and the father and the girlfriend are maltreating him very badly, earlier when the father wasn't dating this girl the father was so close to the child all of a sudden things fall apart.

To the extent of sending him out at night (11 pm) to fetch water from Jack pump through the bushes. Ever since the father start dating that girl the child stop school, always fetching water the part that pains me most is that the girl pour this water away on the floor and send this boy back to get water. To the extent people starts chasing him to go rest that it's too much, even the father went there for a day once with his shuttle bus and came back complaining it's too stressful that's he is not going there again talkless of the child.

The father left this boy with tooth problem, refuse to treat him if not pressure from the neighbors. The man spent #20000 to treat the boy and that same girl said the child will not eat because of the money the father spent for his treatment.

My girlfriend was the one who gave the child money for food, the father drove this boy out of the house and one of the neighbors was the one who carried the boy to her shop.

Now the father is saying we should leave the child for him and if he wants to kill him it's his business.

I call the police to let them know what happened and what the woman told me was "Oga leave them if he one kill he pikin make he kill am na him pikin".

Finally I will do my best to support the child and I will struggle hard to leave this country by all means cause we are headed no where am just really pissed off I almost insulted the police woman but I just remain calm.
It is quite unfortunate that this is what our society has become... The police is no longer there to help.
The best you can do is to report to a human right NGO

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
dawnomike:
It is quite unfortunate that this is what our society has become... The police is no longer there to help.
The best you can do is to report to a human right NGO

I swear I just want to cry, I remember back then when they came new the child usually come to me or my gf to put him through his assignment.

My hatred for the police force just increased. They are just good for nothing in this country.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
So this kind thing still dey happen for 2022 .
na wa o
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Cyphar(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2022
grin

Pls I need a job. I'm based in ibadan

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by matrixme(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2022
But seriously, are you expecting the police to burst into the house and arrest the father for wickedness? It is a civil case, so beyond the jurisdiction of the police for now. The man was smart enough to let it reach a case of murder or manslaughter before they can boldly walk in. You can involve your community chief or agencies like Ministry of Women affairs and social development or something . You can also file a complaint here if you're in Lagos
https://familysupportng.com/?page_id=8668
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Voldoz:

I swear I just want to cry, I remember back then when they came new the child usually come to me or my gf to put him through his assignment.

My hatred for the police force just increased. They are just good for nothing in this country.

This is really heartbreaking.
But honestly, why are some Igbo women and Igbos generally heartless?
Is it upbringing or what? Very barbaric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 4:25am On Mar 28, 2022
matrixme:
But seriously, are you expecting the police to burst into the house and arrest the father for wickedness? It is a civil case, so beyond the jurisdiction of the police for now. The man was smart enough to let it reach a case of murder or manslaughter before they can boldly walk in. You can involve your community chief or agencies like Ministry of Women affairs and social development or something . You can also file a complaint here if you're in Lagos
https://familysupportng.com/?page_id=8668

Thanks alot
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 4:28am On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Bro I no just know, no be say the man don pay e bride price ooo to top it all the man follows her command like say she be mini god.

Las las I don learn lesson Police no get use for this country. I contacted them cause I was directed to them.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by UselessBuharist: 4:53am On Mar 28, 2022
God bless my dad for raising me and my younger sister with so much love and care, you dare not touch us then not even my stepmother had the right to. My stepmother beat me once when my dad traveled to Lagos, when my dad came back a week later my sister reported her to my dad, she went to the back of the house to get the stick with which my stepmother beat me. My dad almost beat her to death. But that woman was wicked
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by complexBoss12: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Audio Monkey
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by heniford2: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Voldoz:

in a stable system the government steps in and take up responsibility of the child maybe send him to a foster parents who will take care of him but in Naija Never cheesy useless con3
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Voldoz:

Bro I no just know, no be say the man don pay he bride price ooo to top it all the man follows are command like say she be mini god.

Las las I don learn lesson Police no get use for this country. I contacted them cause I was directed to them.

Where the boy's real mother at?
She likely jazzed him or there's more detail to their unhealthy union, unknown to people.
I just pity the poor lad caught on the wrong side of life, or maybe we say typical black man's behavior because life tries to be fair enough, humans are the real problem. It's a black man's society. We're very wicked, religious, lawless and lack empathy, and can do any silly thing all because of 5 minutes pleasure.
The deeds of a black man each day are heartbreaking and evil in the face of the universe.

You've tried your best Voldoz.
There are NGOs online who should be able to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by seanwilliam(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Cyphar:
It shall not be well with the man, his useless gf and the police office.......

Pls I need a job. I'm based in ibadan
person narrate story here, u jump into conclusion and lay curses on people wey you no know. Do you think anyone go hire you with that kind of attitude? My Ibadan people and curse na 5 and 6..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by DryMouth: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2022
The man is a certified simp
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2022
UselessBuharist:
God bless my dad for raising me and my younger sister with so much love and care, you dare not touch us then not even my stepmother had the right to. My stepmother beat me once when my dad traveled to Lagos, when my dad came back a week later my sister reported her to my dad, she went to the back of the house to get the stick with which my stepmother beat me. My dad almost beat her to death. But that woman was wicked

I swear young girl for that matter self, even encouraging the husband to leave the child with the tooth ache.

An elderly man said we should leave him to kill the child since he insisted he can kill the child if he wants to.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2022
DryMouth:
The man is a certified simp

Some say na juju but I no believe say juju day work cause I can't imagine a man maltreating his own son cause of woman.

Me, 8pm I don enter house cause of how dangerous the place day but this man sent this boy out 11pm for night, for this country way dey hot for rituals now.

Atleast police no need arrest them like criminals but have simple conversation with them concerning the child, and let them know the child is been abused and they will take action if persist even more self request for the boy's mother cause the father don't wanna let him talk or go back to her. That's why we have police here no be say they day even perform when duty calls for them to perform.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2022
They are right...we are 200million people in this space, stop giving birth if you don't have money, stop creating more criminals, terrorists, scammers, beggars for Nigeria. You no get money you dey born pikin, you should be locked up.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:

She likely jazzed him or there's more detail to their unhealthy union, unknown to people.
I just pity the poor lad caught on the wrong side of life, or maybe we say typical black man's behavior because life tries to be fair enough, humans are the real problem. It's a black man's society. We're very wicked, religious, lawless and lack empathy, and can do any silly thing all because of 5 minutes pleasure.
The deeds of a black man each day are heartbreaking and evil in the face of the universe.

Thanks boss I will try get to any of them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Fairmedia:
They are right...we are 200million people in this space, stop giving birth if you don't have money, stop creating more criminals, terrorists, scammers, beggars for Nigeria. You no get money you dey born pikin, you should be locked up.

Bro this man in question loves this boy in question before this girl came in he and the boy usually wash his shuttle and I usually see the kid playing with his dad phone, both of them usually go along and then the boy was healthy.

So why the change of attitude now?

I never wanted to interfer in the issue but I couldn't hold it any longer. Before women decided to beat this girl up that shows you the extent this issue has gone (but me I don't encourage taking laws into my own hands that's why I called the police since UNICEF insisted I should do that)
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:

As for the boy's mother I don't know where she is as the man refused to link the boy up with the mother and be doesn't want him to have anything to do with her.

For me I might support him on this, (maybe the mother was unable to take proper care of the boy due to limited finance) and judging from the way he took care of the boy back then until this his new girlfriend came.

As for me I am not going to sit down here watching evil happens right in front of me.

I think is high time we ourselves take our nation to the next level cause I don't want my generation to leave in this mess too so I might do all I can to change the little I can. This is our country for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by oilmane(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2022
Voldoz:

Look for one of those foundations that care for maltreated kids to report to, or you can try to reach the dpo of the police station to report to, not those counter policemen, you can as well report the incidents to the child welfare office in your LGA
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2022
oilmane:

Look for one of those foundations that care for maltreated kids to report to, or you can try to reach the dpo of the police station to report to, not those counter policemen, you can as well report the incidents to the child welfare office in your LGA

Yes boss, UNICEF made mention of that child welfare but it's as if they are only in Lagos. That police lady made me angry I wanted to insult her cause as a mother she suppose to know how it feels when a child is suffering.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by viceddy95(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Fairmedia:
If you don’t have anything meaningful to say,keep quiet and pass..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
viceddy95:

If you don’t have anything meaningful to say,keep quiet and pass..
Am sure it won't make sense to you, so you don't know giving birth to kids you don't train is what creates so much criminality in the system...I bet your small mind can't comprehend or link the two.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Unfortunately this is the country we find ourselves in. The dad could have simply send the child to his mum or grandmother as the case may be to take care of the child if he do not want to take care of him again sadand then continue his so called relationship with his wicked girlfriend.

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by viceddy95(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Fairmedia:

Am sure it won't make sense to you, so you don't know giving birth to kids you don't train is what creates so much criminality in the system...I bet your small mind can't comprehend or link the two.
How those what you said relate to the topic…

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by oilmane(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Voldoz:

Yes boss, UNICEF made mention of that child welfare but it's as if they are only in Lagos. That police lady made me angry I wanted to insult her cause as a mother she suppose to know how it feels when a child is suffering.

That lady fit day do similar thing to child way day with her for house so e fit b say na her colleague in maltreatment you day want her to go arrest, u need report the issue to a superior officer to get action, ie d dpo, child welfare office day every LGA for 9ja, just look for the ministry of women and youth affairs, e day day attached to am most times, God bless you for your concern
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by BigBabyJesus: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Voldoz:

The police will be waiting for him to kill his son and from there start their own business on him.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Voldoz: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
oilmane:

That lady fit day do similar thing to child way day with her for house so e fit b say na her colleague in maltreatment you day want her to go arrest, u need report the issue to a superior officer to get action, ie d dpo, child welfare office day every LGA for 9ja, just look for the ministry of women and youth affairs, e day day attached to am most times, God bless you for your concern

I swear I taught as much. I will do my best.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. by Cyphar(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
person narrate story here, u jump into conclusion and lay curses on people wey you no know. Do you think anyone go hire you with that kind of attitude? My Ibadan people and curse na 5 and 6..

You mumu no be small.. grin why are you pained? Are you the wicked man here? Or what? How my comment take affect your life? Because say I talk say I been dey for Ibadan don make me indigne... Guy be careful o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? / Beware Another Yahoo Boy/girl / Jessica Tata Captured In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.