Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice (60857 Views)

Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
They have reached their own account
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Vireani79: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see them screaming in hell for a second chance, I see more lazy youth following this route, I see the percentage of males in Nigeria dropping drastically in the coming months, I see girls begging the survivors to become their 7th or 12th wife due to the scarcity of men.

This I have seen.

Forget it
Gals are in it too
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Tmb78(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmm!

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by WHITELIGHTER: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take it or leave it, 95% of the so-called yahoo boys are actual ritualist....

5 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by jaggabban: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
The "hustle crew" be like it is a lie. Kontinu, soon it will be ur turn.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by socialmediaman: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Only POVERTY has the capability to cause this.. lipsrsealed
undecided

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by kemese(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Greed too
MrrGary:

undecided
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by ensamy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Celebral malaria
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Warriboy1236: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And you all believe this story

Apart from looking like a nollywoood script....
First of all.....humans are a disgrace....and Africans are worse....

Money rituals can never make you rich
You're a fake self acclaimed yahoo boy.
I lived in warri and graduated from Abraka. Everybody in d street knows Ritual is real, Blood money is also real.

U are online 24 hours on Nairaland and claiming smoking weed and hustling. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by FolabiCash: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
micflo28:
Abeg I use God beg people wet dey say ritual no worth am to show me the legit way too. Hunger is about to push me to the same path as this guys. I have hustled as much as I can and I am tired. Abeg my people.

Bro. It's not worth it , I promise you.

Go out there ,buy and sell bitcoin , gift cards , it might be hard starting out but don't do the other way. You either don't make it out alive or make it out worse.

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Starz825(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Yommychrz:
Ritual! It doesn’t worth it....money wey u go still leave behind
Guy....I tire
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Rexymania(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mhen NO other way out, boys resorted into money rituals. It is well. God has left us
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Ahmed7975: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by shoprite: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Yahoo + gone wrong undecided

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by wink2015(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
ATEAMS:
Na weytin we see be this ..we no see the time wey him kill persiin

and you nor see the time wey they steal FEMALE G-STRINGs PANTS.

Wetin yahoo plus dey do youth of nowadays.

only God fit handle them.
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by damosky12(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
somebody02:
I believe the friend is around 25 as well.
But what the Bleep with rituals, dude, you never explore options of making it life finish.
Why?

It's just wrong influence... Blood money is a common option among many young people around that age bracket in some suburbs... Especially those into fraud or Yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by PlanktonX: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:

undecided

Not poverty but wickedness, greed and seeking a short cut to destination.

If it were to be poverty we would all have killed each other. Even the bible says that the poor we shall always have amongst us.

Even someone else innocent live(s) might have gone into the ritual...who knows what they used.

May this always be the end of all these ritualist, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by damosky12(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You're trying to sound woke... Right?

Ritual is real. It's consequences are real too.

If you no know something, if you never find out, just maintain your lane... No dey show ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by illuminaty(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Decentdave:
Blood money everywhere. Hardship is really pushing our youth into something else. Everyday we wake up in fear.God help Nigeria
....In most cases...it's GREED and not Hardship ...."I must make it by any means necessary"
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by cescky(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You're evidently saying this to console yourself..

Better repent true or not true

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Enceladus(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
My unrepentant big bang believing friends will say they died from hallucinations after ingesting a toxic substance. Someone really needs to study this kind of deaths.
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol sorry but this is funny.
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Kokaine(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Those who have ears should hear.

Shaitan is out to ruin human kind. He hated man since inception. Shaitan doesn't want to give you money to be happy, it wants to lead you astray to meet a horrible death and a horrible hellfire.

"Verily the shaitan is to you a plain enemy, so regard him as an enemy, he only invites you so as to make you a denizen of the blazing fire."

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Lamasta(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
See money gone wrong
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by PlanktonX: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
micflo28:
Abeg I use God beg people wet dey say ritual no worth am to show me the legit way too. Hunger is about to push me to the same path as this guys. I have hustled as much as I can and I am tired. Abeg my people.

Soak yourself in prayers.... it works always.
We are all spiritual being in human flesh, the body you see walking about on the street is directly connected to the spirit being and soul.

Nobody on earth can ever be successful if his/her spirit being and soul is overladen with burden and yokes.

Even the ritualist knows this, they sacrifice blood to the demons in soul selling to exchange for wealth, of which the demon is now fully authorized to do anything with their souls.

Only the blessings of GOD comes without sorrow, but you must genuinely seek first the kingdom of God, for all other thing to come.

Physical money you see is just an illusion, the real money resides in the spiritual. Only a spirit filled will understand this.

Gal 6:7....God can not be mocked.

3 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by cescky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
micflo28:

Don't be a foool, crypto will give you more money than any foooooolish ritual.. When you die your suffering will be multiplied.. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by yusuf0876(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing like blood money
there is blood money,but its not the blood that brings the money,d demons brings the money,but the pass for them bringing money from who want money from them is to commit.
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by emonis88: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
If they had succeeded now , they il say na Yahoo. Yahoo boys is new name for money ritualists now.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by od501: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Yes man, I do, cos I have experienced 'exactly' the same thing somewhere in Asaba
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by OhiOfIhima: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
micflo28:

Rest in peace in advance man!
Re: Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice by Perfectbeing(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
By 2030/35, the poorest Nigerians would be the G boys you're seeing now driving Benz and Lexus. So those of you doing legit huzzle, start saving cos you'll start seeing people sell selling their cars and mansions cheaply when nemesis comes knocking at their door

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.