Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married (39923 Views)

Who Takes Over The Schooling Responsibilities When A Lady Student Gets Married? / Simsify (A Nairalander) Gets Married / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
OK, guys, I got married to my edo bae last weekend..

It was all fun and my guys enjoyed themselves.
The wedding took place in OJAH, akoko-Edo.
They went to igarra, they went to tourist center in ososo, they climbed mountains. etc

Here are few of our pictures below:

Pre wedding pics
Trad pictures

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
More

Note: I am Yoruba from akoko ondo
While she's from akoko edo

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
This your woman fine sha, really beautiful and she has a great smile. Both of you look good together.
Happy married life to you, your union is blessed with all that is good, na to multiply and achieve things together remain so.
Don't cheat or maltreat her o. grin I hope she doesn't do same. grin

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
cheesy

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Kirchoffs: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta my gee that year wey teach us some paypal Hussle, may God bless you and your new bride continually , give you beautiful and God-fearing kids and above all make your home a very happy one. Happy Married Life boss

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Thanks

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by TheEnygma(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Happy married life bro... Just make sure your wife knows that she's more beautiful without much make-up on... Because she looked so much more prettier in the first picture than in the second.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Lazyreporta my gee that year wey teach us some paypal Hussle, may God bless you and your new bride continually , give you beautiful and God-fearing kids and above all make your home a very happy one. Happy Married Life boss

Thanks brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
This your woman fine sha, really beautiful and she has a great smile. Both of you look good together.
Happy married life to you, your union is blessed with all that is good, na to multiply and achieve things together remain so.
Don't cheat or maltreat her o. grin I hope she doesn't do same. grin

I won't grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by sofeo(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Nonexisting1: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Goodluck brother. Some of us have decided never to put leash on the street dogs we currently have in Nigeria. Will I have children with one of them? Ofcourse yes but I will make sure the children call me uncle until I have taken them for DNA tests. Calling me uncle will reduce the emotional attachments incase the result of the DNA tests go south. Again, goodluck brother and cheers.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Obaxxx(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Congrats man cheesy

Where una take dey see fine bannies wey don ready to settle down dey marry self? lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
grin online
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Congrats man cheesy

Where una take dey see fine bannies wey don ready to settle down dey marry self? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Happy married life

5 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Obaxxx(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta:
grin online
Na lie bri grin. How many sub guyman go burn first for online before him luck go mistakenly shine? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
Na lie bri grin. How many sub guyman go burn first for online before him luck go mistakenly shine? cheesy

cheesy just continue bro.. But seriously, we met online.. Na her friend post her on whatsapp status.. That's all

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Obaxxx(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta:

cheesy just continue bro.. But seriously, we met online.. Na her friend post her on whatsapp status.. That's all
grin Eyahhhhh na once you hijack her take cheesy. well,na how God just want una two to meet be that....Some of us,na instant billing we dey see the moment we wor continue throwing out hook tongue

Anyways, congrats once more man cool. Na so e suppose be...Tell your Banny that your nairaland fam extends pleasantries to her cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
grin Eyahhhhh na once you hijack her take cheesy. well,na how God just want una two to meet be that....Some of us,na instant billing we dey see the moment we wor continue throwing out hook tongue

Anyways, congrats once more man cool. Na so e suppose be...Tell your Banny that your nairaland fam extends pleasantries to her cheesy
thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Richy4(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY... may God bless your union

2 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by ValCon888: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
The men are scum gang will not like this.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Richy4(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:

Do not try it if you don't have the patience... catfish everywhere.. some times u will catch octopus grin...All u need is load of patience...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Richy4:

Do not try it if you don't have the patience... catfish everywhere.. some times u will catch octopus grin...All u need is load of patience...
bad man
Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Obaxxx(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Richy4:

Many catfish don dey cross-breed these days..Some don dey disguise to be catfish but meanwhile if you look jejely,na shark in catfish form you go see grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Richy4(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta:
bad man

In 2009, I tried a website called plenty of fish because it was free ..... I discovered that the two I contacted wanted to use me as an experiment...To be on their bucket list that they have dated a black guy...You can just imagine my embarrassment embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Richy4:

In 2009, I tried a website called plenty of fish because it was free ..... I discovered that the two I contacted wanted to use me as an experiment...To be on their bucket list that they have dated a black guy...You can just imagine my embarrassment embarassed
cheesy sorry about that
Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Richy4(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta:

cheesy sorry about that

Oh!!! That was long long time ago when I was looking for a missing rib in the wrong place..I have stopped searching for a long time smiley...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Lazyreporta(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Richy4:

Oh!!! That was long long time ago when I was looking for a missing rib in the wrong place..I have stopped searching for a long time smiley...
Good ones yapa.. Na too becareful
Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Richy4(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
Many catfish don dey croaa-breed these days..Some don dey disguise to be catfish but meanwhile if you look jejely,na shark in catfish form you go see grin

You are correct just be careful man... the fact that Mr A succeeded in Online dating does not mean you can ....It's just what u see is what you get...Offline is still the better option in my opinion.. cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by dollynnn(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations!
May God bless your new home

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by Rubbiish(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lovely!

2 Likes

Re: Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married by wunmi590(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
cool

Congratulations beautiful couple.

Blissful home

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife / A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.