Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi (603 Views)

THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi / Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by TheRareGem1(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2021
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/230090-i-one-wristwatch-says-peter-obi.html

The Ex Anambra state governor, Peter obi said he had only one wristwatch which he has worn for 17 years, wears only black shoes, two pairs of them, and I travel with them. grin grin

A few years down the lane, Panama papers surfaces and expose Peter Obi on how he own Secrete businesses and broke the law.

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by chatinent: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2021
We should be the ones to notice not reminding us when nobody asked you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by Coldshisha: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Peter China Obi never declared his Ikoyi Osbourne Towers apartment until the Ikoyi scandal blew his ass open

To understand how foolish Ipobians are and why their Politicians , Nnamdi Kanu and others take them like slaves?!

International Consortium of Investigative Journalists published 2.9 terabyte of crooked criminals accross the world totalling 11.million verifiable documents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by Penguin2: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2021
It’s obvious the aim of the so called Pandora papers is to finally give you zombies what to hold against Obi even if it’s a lie just like this is.

You lots are just pathetic fools and your foaming in the mouth will do nothing to taint Peter Obi’s unquestionable integrity that your Tinubu or Osinbajo can only dream of.

Ndi Ala!
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by richmond500: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Lemme not talk grin

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by richmond500: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Penguin2:
Osinbajo can only dream of.

Ndi Ala!
but Osinbajo isn't a criminal like peter Obi
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by TheRareGem1(f): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s obvious the aim of the so called Pandora papers is to finally give you zombies what to hold against Obi even if it’s a lie just like this is.

You lots are just pathetic fools and your foaming in the mouth will do nothing to taint Peter Obi’s unquestionable integrity that your Tinubu or Osinbajo can only dream of.

Ndi Ala!

Said unquestionable integrity grin grin grin grin grin. You can't shame the shamless right ?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by okefranci: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by Penguin2: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
richmond500:
but Osinbajo isn't a criminal like peter Obi

How can he be a criminal since siphoning over 2bn from FIRS for elections is one of his constitutional duties.
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/230090-i-one-wristwatch-says-peter-obi.html

The Ex Anambra state governor, Peter obi said he had only one wristwatch which he has worn for 17 years, wears only black shoes, two pairs of them, and I travel with them. grin grin

A few years down the lane, Panama papers surfaces and expose Peter Obi on how he own Secrete businesses and broke the law.

I know a lot of guys that have just one wrist watch... until that goes bad, they dont buy another one.. myself included, it's not as if we cant buy varieties, but it's not our nature. Same for shoes aswell..

So Obi's statement is very valid with people whom are not into fashion.
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by cybersoldiers: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Yoruba's are The most ilitrates on the face of the earth.

Why are the self acclaimed sophisticated people rejoicing over a useless pondora scammers?

Obviously, premium times requested for bribe from Igbo's and they were rejected.

Nonsensical ignoramuses.
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by TheRareGem1(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Yoruba's are The most ilitrates on the face of the earth.

Why are the self acclaimed sophisticated people rejoicing over a useless pondora scammers?

Obviously, premium times requested for bribe from Igbo's and they were rejected.

Nonsensical ignoramuses.

Even your people in the village know that no news outfits can beat premium in term of journalism.....you don't get it....he's the only news agency recognise in Nigeria. That says a lot...they don't get involved in petty or misleading headline to chase clout. They say it as it is. grin

He's not the only one, he just have big mouth. grin

Gov of Kebbi, Bagudu and Stella Oduah are among. So don't fret grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by yemmight(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
This man is a scam. I no tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
Even Jonathan after stealing billions of Naira in the Nigeria treasury, he was telling us that he had no shoes

Buhari in 2015 had 30 cattle and 30m Naira during his asset declaration, four years later as the President of the richest country in Africa and after declaring his asset in 2019, he still had 30 cattle and 30m Naira, let's just pretend like Buhari hasn't stolen money like Obasanjo and Jonathan, Buhari is tryna say he hasn't received salaries since he came to power.

The ogun that is going to kill Nigerian politicians is still doing press up
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by richmond500: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Even Jonathan after stealing billions of Naira in the Nigeria treasury, he was telling us that he had no shoes

Buhari in 2015 had 30 cattle and 30m Naira during his asset declaration, four years later as the President of the richest country in Africa and after declaring his asset in 2019, he still had 30 cattle and 30m Naira, let's just pretend like Buhari hasn't stolen money like Obasanjo and Jonathan, Buhari is tryna say he hasn't received salaries since he came to power.

The ogun that is going to kill Nigerian politicians is still doing press up
I think PMB is right about having only 30billion, sorry I mean 30million, the power bike his son drove was a gift from Ganduje, the expensive shoes he wears is second hand from Aba manufacturing company. grin

Politicians ehn, no need to get headache ontop their matter
Re: Throwback: I Own Only One Wristwatch, Says Peter Obi by tamdun: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Him tu lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides: Election Results From Polling Units / In 6 Years, Ikpeazu Has Surpassed Achievements Of All Govs Before Him — Aide / End SARS: 100 Nigerians Arrested In 2020 Languish At NCoS Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.