Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) (3361 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi said, at the 2016 edition of the platform, that he had only one wristwatch for many years.

Pictures have exposed the lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzNgQJd66s

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Another propaganda just to discredit obi undecided

Tinubu certificate saga should be something to worry more.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Charismatic107: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2022
I will be so disappointed if Peter obi pull another Goodluck Jonathan on Nigerians if he eventually win the election next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Mickykarim: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:
Peter Obi said, at the 2016 edition of the platform, that he had only one wristwatch for many years.

STORY!

Why is this an issue and how did it constitute any VIRTUE?

THIS GUY IS NOT WHAT HE CLAIMS AND WHERE ARE GETTING THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2022
So persin no fit renew 'strap' again?

[img]https://picfiles./540/540999.gif[/img]

...and if the watch breakdown....e no fit buy a new one?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Charismatic107:
I will be so disappointed if Peter obi pull another Goodluck Jonathan on Nigerians if he eventually win the election next year.

Have you ever heard peter Obi drinking in the office during when he was a governor

Good luck Ebele Jonathan was widely known to be a drunkard while he was a president of Nigeria tongue

And Buhari sip on brukutu on daily bases undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by booblacain(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Ok, this is me playing the devil's advocate.

Maybe at the time he made that statement, he actually had only one wrist watch. He may have had others in the past, but at that moment he only had one. Also, he never said he has worn only one wrist watch for seventeen years. He could have implied that he has used that particular watch he had on at that moment for 17yrs.

My point is buttressed with the fact that you could only find pictures of him wearing different watches in the span of years rather than a span of a few days. The typical Nigerian politicians we know change their watches almost every week.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Afamed: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi: You can't develop the economy with Infrastructures

Peter Obi : I am going to Egypt to study their electricity, hospital and other Infrastructures.

Verdict: Obi is a fraudulent and Habitual pathetic liar

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Drillminded: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Peter obi will win

Online sha.

Even though I no support jagaban, I can categorically say

Tinubu is Peter obis next president. As far as nigerians are concern.. and money is involved, you can install any body as president for the right price.

Nigeria for sale.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Upright750: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2022
And your heard didnt tell you that he may already gave out the old one as a gift to people around him before buying or after buying a new one. Aren't you get tired of searching an empty pocket. Its obviously you cant find anything in there. You cant cover a pregnant woman s stomach. cant we learn from our past. Shei baba shei baba. How market today. Allow God to take over this nation for nigerian people to be happy and proud again.

Obidient people ... if you re outside nigeria .. you can support the movement by organizing some youth in your community or at least your polling unit to mobilize for Peter Obi . Labour party. It will go a long away .. this movement is like a project which we all need to be very serious about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Charismatic107: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have you heard peter Obi drinking in the office during when he was a governor

Good luck Ebele Jonathan was widely known to be a drunkard while he was a president of Nigeria tongue

I get your point, This is the same way Nigerians were campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan in late 2014, we all know how it ended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Drillminded:
Peter obi will win

Online sha.

Even though I no support jagaban, I can categorically say

Tinubu is Peter obis next president. As far as nigerians are concern.. and money is involved, you can install any body as president for the right price.

Nigeria for sale.

Despite all the controversies surrounding Tinubu, APC plans to install Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria will be in vain.

The youths has never mobilized for any candidate the way they are mobilizing for obi.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Charismatic107:
I get your point, This is the same way Nigerians were campaigning for Goodluck Jonathan in late 2014, we all know how it ended.

Had it been APC did not rigged the election then, do you think Buhari would have defeated Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Drillminded: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Despite all the controversies surrounding Tinubu, APC plans to install Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria will be in vain.

The youths has never mobilized for any candidate the way they are mobilizing for obi.

online abi
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Drillminded:
online abi

E go shock you like when electric shock somebody when after the election and you woke up to hear obi is the next president of Nigeria tongue

I'm sure Benin republic will be your final destination undecided grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by perez100: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2022
We are talking of Tinubu who forged his educational careers that want to rule Nigeria and still his urchins sees nothing wrong with a candidate with Oluwole certificate. Can somebody like Tinubu give what he don't have? He can only give Nigerians what he has.

These are the things Tinubu can give Nigerians:

1. Poor standard of education
2. Certificate forgery will be legalized because he got his through forgery.
3. Multiple taxations so that he will have enough to loot
4. Election rigging will be legalized
5. One party system because no opposition will win any elections in Nigeria again.
6. Thuggery will be legalized
7. Politics of godfathers will be legalized
8. You must pay homage to Tinubu before you can win elections in Nigeria
9. Judiciary will be bought over by Tinubu
10. He will convert many government properties to his personal use
11. Disfranchisement in every election - materials for elections will no longer be provided during elections.
12. Power supply will completely go down and billions of dollars will disappear in the name of fixing electricity.

If Nigerians fail to see all these if Tinubu becomes the President, then know it will be very easy for a Carmel to pass through the eye(s) of a needle

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by gidgiddy: 1:11am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

He never said he has only one wrist watch, he said that the wristwatch he was wearing at the time was something he had been using for many years

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by an0daGuy: 1:30am On Jun 26, 2022
This op must be one of those poor broke ass bmc APC urchins that usually buy all those N2k wristwatches that Hausa guys hawk in the roadsides. Those ones that their battery dies the next day and small sunlight or rain and the color of the paint will start fading grin

Buy original Rolex or even ordinary swatch and see how that timepiece will last for a lifetime. That’s the kind of watches politicians wear.

Only that the greedy embezzling ones will like to buy new ones every week and be dashing their old ones out to anybody that sings their praises while kissing their as*es

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 1:36am On Jun 26, 2022
booblacain:
Ok, this is me playing the devil's advocate.

Maybe at the time he made that statement, he actually had only one wrist watch. He may have had others in the past, but at that moment he only had one. Also, he never said he has worn only one wrist watch for seventeen years. He could have implied that he has used that particular watch he had on at that moment for 17yrs.

Isn't it curious though that you had to use pictures of him wearing different watches in the span of years rather than a span of a few days. The typical Nigerian politicians we know change their watches almost every week.

Lol You definitely don't know Peter Obi.

You need to know his motive, whenever he says things like this. He starts by saying people, who buy multiple items are wasteful. He said this for houses, wristwatches, and shoes.

I am sure the lie was too ridiculous to be true. Lol

Here's the video. He stated the number of years he had it for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2022
an0daGuy:
This op must be one of those poor broke ass bmc APC urchins that usually buy all those N2k wristwatches that Hausa guys hawk in the roadsides. Those ones that their battery dies the next day and small sunlight or rain and the color of the paint will start fading grin

Buy original Rolex or even ordinary swatch and see how that timepiece will last for a lifetime. That’s the kind of watches politicians wear.

Only that the greedy embezzling ones will like to buy new ones every week and be dashing their old ones out to anybody that sings their praises while kissing their as*es

How does this change the fact that he had more than 1, against his claim?
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

He never said he has only one wrist watch, he said that the wristwatch he was wearing at the time was something he had been using for many years

Lol he said it. Watch towards the end

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Had it been APC did not rigged the election then, do you think Buhari would have defeated Jonathan
And PDP didn't rig the election too?

I went to the polling unit in my area in Delta, not to vote cos I didn't have a voters card then. I went just the watch. In the polling unit, they said if you know you're not voting for PDP you should leave and you had to show the ballot paper to a man there so they can see what party you voted for before you put it in the ballot paper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 1:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Upright750:
And your heard didnt tell you that he may already gave out the old one as a gift to people around him before buying or after buying a new one. Aren't you get tired of searching an empty pocket. Its obviously you cant find anything in there. You cant cover a pregnant woman s stomach. cant we learn from our past. Shei baba shei baba. How market today. Allow God to take over this nation for nigerian people to be happy and proud again.

Obidient people ... if you re outside nigeria .. you can support the movement by organizing some youth in your community or at least your polling unit to mobilize for Peter Obi . Labour party. It will go a long away .. this movement is like a project which we all need to be very serious about it.

Lol nice try. You failed.

His claim, ditto for houses and shoes, was that buying more than one item is wasteful. It was not that he bought many watches and discovered it was wasteful. "He never bought more than 1", was the impression created.

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

STORY!

Why is this an issue and how did it constitute any VIRTUE?

THIS GUY IS NOT WHAT HE CLAIMS AND WHERE ARE GETTING THERE.

If lying is a virtue to you, then your upbringing is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by an0daGuy: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

How does this change the fact that he had more than 1, against his claim?

Hahaha you’re really shameless. So you’ve not found out any other thing to use and discredit or defame Peter Obi till now?

So you’ve decided to start googling his pictures over his lifetime trying to count how many watches he had ever worn in his life ? grin

Chai afonja APC/pdp urchins una nor go sleep better this week I swear tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by adedayoa2(f): 2:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Jonathan didn't have shoes in his own time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by ajekpaks(m): 3:35am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Try harder bro... you're doing well... please check very well I'm sure there are dirtier skeletons in his closet, I'm sure you can do bette..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by RealTalkNoBull: 3:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have you heard peter Obi drinking in the office during when he was a governor

Obi actually does drinks quite a bit. His favorite is Hennessy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:44am On Jun 26, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Obi actually does drinks quite a bit. His favorite is Hennessy.

Hennessy is too expensive for obi.

Last time I checked, he only carries bottle water wherever he goes undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Oshodipikin: 3:53am On Jun 26, 2022
We are only here to referee the vayolence on this thread....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Propaganda's might higher their volume

But all they should understand is that he is their next president

Already stamped,and no one else have the right to change it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Emmanuel909090: 4:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Do we really need all this update, a man who will change Nigeria can have 20 wristwatches it means nothing, I'm beginning to think otherwise šef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING:We will help PDP lose election in 2023– Wike / Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Selected To Be The Next 10th NASS Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.