Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. (2663 Views)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship / Charge Fayose To Court Immediately, PDP Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
I don't like nonsense, NASCO should sue David Hundeyin to court in the UK cool

3 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by myglodata: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
I have a feeling that this article was a corporate hack-job by NASCOS competitors or even some sort of internal rivalry. NASCO and Kellog's are the market leaders in the breakfast cereals industry (with NASCO having a slight edge over Kellog's), others are Supreme, Infinity etc.

The article had all the hallmarks of a corporate character assassination (well written, laced with facts here and there but stretched beyond credulity). The essence is to cause some rabbles and throw a spanner in NASCO's seemingly unstoppable wheels, and what ever NASCO does from here (ignoring the writer or suing him) will still be playing into the hands of the writer's pay-masters (who ever they may be) - because for now NASCO's attention seems divided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
myglodata:
I have a feeling that this article was a corporate hack-job by NASCOS competitors or even some sort of internal rivalry. NASCO and Kellog's are the market leaders in the breakfast cereals industry (with NASCO having a slight edge over Kellog's), others are Supreme, Infinity etc.

The article had all the hallmarks of a corporate character assassination (well written, laced with facts here and there but stretched beyond credulity). The essence is to cause some rabbles and throw a spanner in NASCO's seemingly unstoppable wheels, and what ever NASCO does from here (ignoring the writer or suing him) will still be playing into the hands of the writer's pay-masters (who ever they may be) - because for now NASCO's attention seems divided.
NASCO should go to court

6 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by slivertongue: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Nasco will go down further. If you didn't know this fact &you just got know then don't encourage nasco to dig her grave deeper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2021
slivertongue:
Nasco will go down further. If you didn't know this fact &you just got know then don't encourage nasco to dig her grave
those are grievous allegations, NASCO should teach that silly David a lesson he'll never forget. They should go to court in Nigeria, London and America before the week runs out. I don't like nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by slivertongue: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
those are grievous allegations, NASCO should teach that silly David a lesson he'll never forget. They should go to court in Nigeria, London and America before the week runs out. I don't like nonsense

Pls what do you know of nasco beyond their business image?

14 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2021
slivertongue:

Pls what do you know of nasco beyond their business image?
nothing honestly but I believe whatever image they have is too big to allow terrorism allegations just slide like that without clearing their name in a competent court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by SarkinYarki: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Nasco knows their founder used his extensive wealth to finance terrorism extensively

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by slivertongue: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
nothing honestly but I believe whatever image they have is too big to allow terrorism allegations just slide like that without clearing their name in a competent court

I support them to go Court but surprises awaits them cos David's allegations is Part of series of allegations against them. Foreigners are part of the anarchy going on. They don't want peace in Nigeria. David just hit the bull's eye. You remember the terrorist cell in Kano and the arms buried there? I just pity this nation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
slivertongue:

I support them to go Court but surprises awaits them cos David's allegations is Part of series of allegations against them. Foreigners are part of the anarchy going on. They don't want peace in Nigeria. David just hit the bull's eye. You remember the terrorist cell in Kano and the arms buried there? I just pity this nation
even Amb Aminu Wali should be called to clarify his words to the United Nations security council because NASCO have to clear their name

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by slivertongue: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
even Amb Aminu Wali should be called to clarify his words to the United Nations security council because NASCO have to clear their name

Lalasticlala

Nasco should be careful because it could end up losing the benefits of doubts it has enjoyed for long. This allegations are only a repeat of the old. When it first emerged David wasn't the author. I read this years ago &at that time nasco almost packed up. Nasco is connected to the top, a near untouchable entity. Wali may reverse his position considering the powers that be

3 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by arantess: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
they should go to court in hell too before tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by saddler: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Nasco knows their founder used his extensive wealth to finance terrorism extensively

Exactly!

They know their late founder is another Abubakar Shekau.

No doubt sbout that.

I

4 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Danjikanbauchi: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin kana zuga gweiwa ya hau kaya:

1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by skywalker240(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Terrorist don't go to court

4 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by obaaderemi: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
They dare not go to court. They would just expose themselves more.

A serious country would have instigated serious investigation into nasco's affairs by now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Trumann: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
myglodata:

RZArecta:

I'll love to see NASCO go to court and be cross-examined by David Hundeyin's lawyers. grin

9 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by 5sailors: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Blockbuster Youtube video of Arise TV interview of David hundeyin

https://7r6.com/3Hvv0pk6
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Trumann:

I'll love to see NASCO go to court and be cross-examined by David Hundeyin's lawyers. grin

why are you laughing ? David Hundeyin is a rascal that don't have respect, NASCO will teach him a lesson in court. Malami will be their lawyer cool

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
obaaderemi:
They dare not go to court. They would just expose themselves more.

A serious country would have instigated serious investigation into nasco's affairs by now.
we no go gree

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
saddler:

Exactly!

They know their late founder is another Abubakar Shekau.

No doubt sbout that.

I
whatever angry
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by SadiqBabaSani: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sarcasm, NASCO shud be investigated

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
Lol is this a joke

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Trumann: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
why are you laughing ? David Hundeyin is a rascal that don't have respect, NASCO will teach him a lesson in court. Malami will be their lawyer cool

Malami has never won any major court case in his life. He was Buhari's lawyer all the years that Buhari was losing in courts about.

4 Likes

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
ODEHOYIKOCHO:

Lol is this a joke
I'm damn serious
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by vedaxcool(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Patience Jonathan can lead the way...

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
Patience Jonathan can lead the way...
brainless as usual cool

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by RZArecta(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Trumann:

Malami has never won any major court case in his life. He was Buhari's lawyer all the years that Buhari was losing in courts about.
you're jealous of legal luminary Malami. A man of timber and calibre

1 Like

Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Kessarc: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Terrorists and their sympathizers have created a pathetic thread. embarassed
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by vedaxcool(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
I am brainless as usual cool
cool
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Joythah(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nasco is the only cornflakes I can eat.. make una leave them alone
Re: NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. by Gandollaar(f): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
RZArecta:
Slow down on your sarcasm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! / I Have Evidence, Buhari Was at the Ghana vs Nigeria match– Reno Omokri / Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.