Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse (1145 Views)

Excessive Itching In Private Parts / Sperm Leakage From The Virgina After Sexual Intercouse– Called Eda In Yoruba / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
I tried it with the first topic to ask for herbal doctors, but nobody answered.
Now i try it with a direct question
My genitals are so sensitive, that after 90 seconds i come to an orgasm and than it is over for me.
This is so frustrating for me, that it takes 3 or 4 days to try it again, but nothing works for long
Are there any herbs or hints to reduce the sensitivity?
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Chatinent what do you have to say lol
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
It is no fun and no joke.
I tried here in the netherlands so many therapists and gynecologists but
none of them could or would help me.
They all told me, that i could be happy about that.
Most of other women in their office have the opposite problem.
I tried some herbs and very painful Botox injections.
But the herbs will not work
The botox injections direct in the sensitivest spot are very painfull and at least to expensive
for me to get them again and again every two month.
I tried some natural healers her, but there methods coming more from a BDSM dungeon.
I have longe blonde hair and it seems to be that i am an experimental game for them.
I met an older man form Nigeria and he told me about final help, but before that he has gone.
He was a refugee and i have no idea whre he has gone
Now i ask here
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
cry
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Thank you sad
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by duro4chang(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Olakunle should have been a better option for you alas he don remarry.
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Lari1986:
My genitals are so sensitive, that after 90 seconds i come to an orgasm and than it is over for me.
This is so frustrating for me, that it takes 3 or 4 days to try it again, but nothing works for long

Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2021
I have answered the mail
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by eddynaira125: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
I sent u a mail
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by babaalagbo1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lari1986:
Are there any herbs or hints to reduce the sensitivity?contact me on whatsapp

Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please use my mail address !
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by EatforHealth: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Lari1986:

There are several questions to ask, which may be private so I don't know how we can communicate

✅ How do you get aroused and how long does it take for you to get aroused?

✅ Do you experience orgasm during pre-intimacy?

✅ Did you notice this situation from the moment you became sexually active?

Like I said, so many questions are to be asked but they are quite personal
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2021
It would be fine or me, if you wrote your qustions via mail to:

larissa1986123@yahoo.com

Than i have a bit the feeling that this is private and i can tell you a bit more about me and this situation.

And i woul say it again.
I do NOT need something to stimulate and enhance my sexual feelings.
Until now i i am using a balm from a local indian pharmacist but it has several uncomfortable side effects.
I could explain that things better via mail.

I would like to make the most sensitive outer parts of the vagina numb.
This is ok for me because i have the experience, that stimulating certain points inside the vagina makes a lot
more intensive orgasm than from the evil tip outside.
This is my experience, but i think for every girl it is different so i respect all other opinions.
But for me that would be the best solution.
With botox i had the best experience to make the clitoris numb, but nearly every 3 month
it cost 300 US$ and the direct injection is painfull like hell.
Now i am used to accept this pain because of various other therapys with crude methods.
It is the money that hurts now and this is too much for me.
A cheap substitute of botox or a balm with the same efffect for a longer time and less side effects
would be the perfect solution for me.

Best regards
Larissa

And at least, the restaurant where i am working as a waitress would be renovated for the next days.
So i can answer only in 4 or 5 days
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by raphy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lari1986:
It is no fun and no joke.
I tried here in the netherlands so many therapists and gynecologists but
none of them could or would help me.
They all told me, that i could be happy about that.
Most of other women in their office have the opposite problem.
I tried some herbs and very painful Botox injections.
But the herbs will not work no
The botox injections direct in the sensitivest spot are very painfull and at least to expensive
for me to get them again and again every two month.
I tried some natural healers her, but there methods coming more from a BDSM dungeon.
I have longe blonde hair and it seems to be that i am an experimental game for them.
I met an older man form Nigeria and he told me about final help, but before that he has gone.
He was a refugee and i have no idea whre he has gone
Now i ask here

Try to visit our country you cnt get it if you are base out side there are many cures for tht with local herbs but I am not a doctor and cnt claim to be but I HV been in this forum for long to know wht is good n bad for people..
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by babaalagbo1(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Lari1986:
It would be fine or me, if you wrote your qustions via mail to:

larissa1986123@yahoo.com

Than i have a bit the feeling that this is private and i can tell you a bit more about me and this situation.

And i woul say it again.
I do NOT need something to stimulate and enhance my sexual feelings.
Until now i i am using a balm from a local indian pharmacist but it has several uncomfortable side effects.
I could explain that things better via mail.

I would like to make the most sensitive outer parts of the vagina numb.
This is ok for me because i have the experience, that stimulating certain points inside the vagina makes a lot
more intensive orgasm than from the evil tip outside.
This is my experience, but i think for every girl it is different so i respect all other opinions.
But for me that would be the best solution.
With botox i had the best experience to make the clitoris numb, but nearly every 3 month
it cost 300 US$ and the direct injection is painfull like hell.
Now i am used to accept this pain because of various other therapys with crude methods.
It is the money that hurts now and this is too much for me.
A cheap substitute of botox or a balm with the same efffect for a longer time and less side effects
would be the perfect solution for me.

Best regards
Larissa

And at least, the restaurant where i am working as a waitress would be renovated for the next days.
So i can answer only in 4 or 5 days

contact my whatsapp for easy communication thanks check my signature,you don't need to be spending huge amount on something that will still have side effect,it's just a simple steps and remedy dm me,check my signature
Re: Girls Private Parts (mine) Are Too Sensitive For Satisfied Sexual Intercouse by Lari1986(f): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am back in the restaurant and now i will answer your questions

(1) (Reply)

How Rot In LUTH Led To Us-based Nigerian’s Death / Jammeh Sets Out To Cure Aids Victims / If U Are Slim, Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.