Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,472 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

"Whosoever Drinketh Of The Water That I Shall Give Him Shall Never Thirst." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Whosoever Drinketh Of The Water That I Shall Give Him Shall Never Thirst." (127 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " / The Lord God Almighty Shall Give You Power To Prosper. Deut. 8:18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Whosoever Drinketh Of The Water That I Shall Give Him Shall Never Thirst." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
First, through studying the Word of God, secondly, meditating on  the Word, thirdly praying the Word and fourth (will discuss this tomorrow) Praise the Lord.

You can also drink from this fountain through songs and praises. Yes! Your praises draw God’s Presences to you because no angels receive praises for God but God Himself. Alleluia somebody!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/whosoever-drinketh-of-the-water-that-i-shall-give-him-shall-never-thirst/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cure To The Human Sickness / Something For Prosperity Preachers / God I Tolu Ilori Needs To Be Raised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.