Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir (50825 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Ekpekus(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:
That man should be watched closely.
What he's doing is not right. It's highly unethical.

There are behaviors and manners expected of a teacher. Comportment.
Check again the meaning of ethical..

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by ninocia18(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2021
davillian:

Haba

Don't be bother. He spoke out of the abundance of his heart.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you know what being an idiot is?
Look into the mirror!

Damnnnnnnnnn... That one "LAWD"

@qtguru, just came across your dairy. Try sit-up, it'll be difficult at first, but gently ease into it. Learn to do it holding your folded knees (that way you won't slip and will be able to do it alone). The belly will go down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=longetivity post=106495987]Werey dey use style tap innocent girls current[/quote

What are u thinking.. Nawao..

What is there to tap?

Nawa for u o
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Werey dey use style tap innocent girls current
This is arrant nonsense!!!!
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

You are a pathetic being
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Ekpekus(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Phiniter:

, I agree, but comportment is relative... I don't think he has broken any rules so far. like you say it's a school environment and his job as a teacher is to impact knowledge, the best way to go about that is gaining the trust of the kids.

that way they can open up to learn more. I've taught myself and I can assure you, he's doing a brilliant job...

Exactly... aptly written...
Making learning fun and interesting, then you see will see pupils eager to come to school and willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Blessing185(f): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
perverted werey.. person like you no fit work for fish pond,fishes go carry belle b4 puberty..

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by dannovidlimited: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2021
people dat love what dey do
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by JerryJJZ(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2021
The second pupil so cute..... So freakkyy loving this scene!
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:

In a formal setting like the school enviroment you should and must comport yourself! There's nothing like doing what makes you happy.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, goodness!!! School environment means no fun or what? Entertainments as such should be encouraged for kids, please!!!

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by aspabay(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Your mind is dirty.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Richieniit: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Try get sense nau.. na why them they always abuse us 9ja cos our mindset is always ill

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Good morning nairalanders..

Abeg someone should ask for my account number for anything Abeg make I use eat for Federal polytechnic NEKEDE here..
Things hard..been surviving on garri and groundnut and the garri has finished yesterday afternoon..
Abeg
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by wink2015(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Funny things are happening around the world.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Hilarious
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by puhleeze(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2021
[
Pls spare me with that crap... What formal setting... Are these kids robots... Do a research and you'll find out that kids in his class do better than kids in other "formal teachers class"

quote author=Mercychen post=106516627]

In a formal setting like the school enviroment you should and must comport yourself! There's nothing like doing what makes you happy.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by AKAyomide(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2021
I did a course in Management of Education and Classroom Management when I was in university. There is something that is called teachers and students relationship that brings the two major elements together to work smoothly. There is a need for a friendly atmosphere where learning is taking take so that any challenges faced by the students will be easily noticed. I adored the way the teachers welcomed his or her students to school daily and that teacher who does that deserve a national award.

2 Likes

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=Kvvngkhalifa202 post=106520024][/quote] 00 ..525.. 66..7.22. Access.. Thank u bro
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Nawa for you 70years old man
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=Kvvngkhalifa202 post=106520024][/quote]

00 ..525.. 66..7.22. Access.. Thank u bro
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by BadBradley: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Primitive display and quite unnecessary. This one na over do.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by nezer83: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

You be idiot, ur brain needs reformatting.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Babandia27: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Wow! this particular act can bring the best out of the pupils. The only set of person i see exhibiting these characters are Traffic warders grin grin
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Kingrefreshed: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

Don't be a PERVERT IJN
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Jesterinjay: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
Mercychen:
That man should be watched closely.
What he's doing is not right. It's highly unethical.

There are behaviors and manners expected of a teacher. Comportment.
'Not right' in what sense ?
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Freezby2020: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:

I'm very sure u have failed to take ur medication for a while.

You re the TRUE WEREY, ARA, MAUKACHI.

Instead of giving him credit for the wonderful work and sacrifice the guy is doing, pervert minds will not let you be.
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Not everything you are to joke with. I hope you know the meaning of your moniker. If you really want to live long, you dont joke with everything.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by NicemanJosh(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
You can do better
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by duro4chang(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
You don minit?
Re: Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir by Slickest(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
longetivity:
Damn!!! You're a pervert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Sex Story [story] Taxi Driver Part 1 / Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.