Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

This Is The Funniest Story You Will Read In Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is The Funniest Story You Will Read In Years (135 Views)

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Story You Will Read In Years by Adoyi88: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
YOU WILL LAUGH: Junior was very sick and he was rushed to the hospital, the doctor ask what the problem was, the mum said, My son has really changed...

The doctor: Changed? How?

The mum continued, Junior has refused taking his medications... That is what brought us here

Doctor then turned to Junior, Junior why did you stop taking ur medication...

Junior replied, I stopped taking my medication because my mummy changed my medication

The doctor was confused, he then turned to Junior mother, Mama Junior your son said you change his medication

Mama Junior then reply, Doctor I didn't change his medication I give him exactly what you said I should be giving him

Junior: Doctor ask my mummy what medication she is giving me

Doctor then ask Junior mother what medication he is giving her son

Mama Junior replied, Doctor sebi you said his medication is beans, that every morning I should be giving him BEANS?

Doctor: ..yes of course, Hope you haven't change it?

Junior mother: No, That is exactly what am giving him, but now he has refused taking beans..that is why we are here,

Doctor: Junior your mother has not change your medication, she still gives you beans, why are you not taking it?

Junior smiled and said: Ask my mummy what kind of beans?

Doctor turned to Junior mother: What kind of beans do you give Junior, Hope is exactly what I prescribe?

Junior mother now said:Doctor you said beans na, beans is beans

Doctor now said: Nooo.. beans is not beans o..it was specified there, Ewagoyin not just ordinary beans o, Ewa oloyin, honey beans..

The mum now replied: Doctor that's is exactly what am giving my son

Doctor then turn to Junior again, So Junior if your mum is giving you ewagoyin to loyin, why did you now said she has change ur medication?

And the reason why I said you must be taking Ewagoyin every morning is because it contains Anti oxidant , And this anti oxidant will not allow you to fall sick, or allow any sickness to enter your body, it will help you grow fast,and it will boost your brain and help you perform better in school, don't you like that?

Junior said: I like that, but Doctor I told her to get the ewagoyin from aveecol.

If it is not ewagoyin from Aveecol then am not taking my medication,

Doctor looking more confused: Aveecol?, What is Aveecol

Junior look at Doctor's face, and said, Baba Doctor o ti mo bo se nlo

If you taste Aveecol ewagoyin, you too will start taking medication..

Aveecol Ewagoyin and bread is a fast food restaurant located in the ancient city of Abeokuta where you get your delicious original ewagoyin with its sauce well prepared along side a soft Agege bread, a combo that has been saving lives since 1960.

Aveecol Ewagoyin and bread has been known for its consistency over the years..

When it comes to a well package meal, cheap, affordable, neat and sweet, aveecol is the right place..

Aveecol Ewagoyin and bread office address is 22 osoba street Adjacent Jide Jones Oke-ilewo Abeokuta Ogun State.

PHONE NUMBERS: 08064213665, 08147185233

Anywhere you are, we deliver in 15minutes (ABEOKUTA ONLY)

Re: This Is The Funniest Story You Will Read In Years by feeloscar(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good advert.
Re: This Is The Funniest Story You Will Read In Years by fourboys: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Toks Standard 2013 RAV 4 LE / Hire Top Pakistani Advocate From Law Firms In Lahore For Lawsuit / Why Drinking Water Is Beneficial For Weight Loss:15 Strenght To Drink Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.