Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) (13359 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic) / Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by maasoap(m): 11:38am On Jan 14
FuckTheMod:
Wonderful #
I had to come here too. But couldn't look at the pics though, passed.

1 Like

Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by TheFacelessMan: 11:46am On Jan 14
Much respect for not giving up.

Seeing the first picture... I would have concluded and recommended amputation.

I salute you and wish you the best 👌

3 Likes

Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by TheFacelessMan: 11:47am On Jan 14
maasoap:

I had to come here too. But couldn't look at the pics though, passed.

You might find it hard to eat meat.

For your own sake... please don't undecided

Morbid curiosity reading my comment would now take you back to checking out the pictures. grin

I am impressed by the resilience of the OP and her sister. 99.9% of hospitals would have recommended amputation.

From little I can see, your sister likely has lymphatic filiariasis/ elephantiasis. And the small maggots you mentioned helped to eat away dead (necrotic) flesh hence the bright pink colour.

If it was green... that's gangrenous, she would have died shortly after.

Google " maggot debridement therapy" ... too graphic to post. shocked

1 Like

Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14
suffering:
Which would have long aided in recovery if you people visited a hospital first. There are no answers yet from the medical students here and yet they’ll attack me when I suggest this is tetanus. Their work is never to advice only criticize. At this point amputation is better than watching something which may spread further and cause more harm.
is it actually spiritual ailment or tetanus?
Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by TheFinesseKid: 1:29pm On Jan 14
TheFacelessMan:

You might find it hard to eat meat.

For your own sake... please don't undecided

Morbid curiosity reading my comment would now take you back to checking out the pictures. grin

I am impressed by the resilience of the OP and her sister. 99.9% of hospitals would have recommended amputation.

From little I can see, your sister likely has lymphatic filiariasis/ elephantiasis. And the small maggots you mentioned helped to eat away dead (necrotic) flesh hence the bright pink colour.

If it was green... that's gangrenous, she would have died shortly after.

Google " maggot debridement therapy" ... too graphic to post. shocked
happy Sunday boss. I'm a huge fan of your works. I trust you're doing okay? Can I please get the image on your profile? God bless.
Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by franktolk(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14
We thank God for his healing powers.
Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by 900warriorz: 3:04pm On Jan 14
Elvin247:

Mek una dey try read first before una comment nau... Na church dey give native treatment?
you dey mind am? Some people na fool cheesy
Re: Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) by Rejouir: 7:41pm On Jan 14
I don't even feel for you, because most of you on this forum, are mentally unstable and have a primitive sense of reasoning, like someone from the bush, you noticed this why not take her to the hospital asap, why settle for native medicine.

Obviously seem you can't afford a proper hospital, but yet tribalism won't let you vote the right candidate, you must be mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This Leaf In Any Of Nigeria Language -. GOLDENSEAL. / Super Wate-on Emulsion For Ectomorphic Metabolisam / Mum Says Onitsha Hospital Nurses Told Her To Buy Thermometer To Check Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.