Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office (35441 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Candycrushy(f): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Omo
News don still reach here...lol

Happening right from my ex dept back in sch
I hope this girl gets all the justice she deserves
This particular man don too do
No be today
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Kokaine(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
richmondefosa:

He is not the same man.
This one Mr Bode Ekundayo lectures English

Really sad what has become of him.
Its strange that a lecturer would rape a final year student with all her level of alacrity and capacity. Not a 100l student oh! Final year! Hmmm...
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Kokaine(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Candycrushy:
Omo
News don still reach here...lol

Happening right from my ex dept back in sch
I hope this girl gets all the justice she deserves
This particular man don too do
No be today
what year did you graduate from that department
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by texazzpete(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lanretoye:
Rape or something else?...these incessant lecturer/student affair needs to be properly looked into before conclusion. Most of these ladies turn themselves in for marks,meanwhile no lecturer is a log of wood.
Most of these ladies too are adults and should be made to face punishments if found culpable of inducive seduction in any form and not blaming every thing on the lecturers.
Notwithstanding,i condemn any form of rape or sexual molestation.

No, you clown. Your werey no fit disguise. Even in this VERY clear cut case of rape, you’re still trying to blame the victim and saying you don’t want to jump to conclusions. You cannot lie that you ‘condemn any form of rape’, because all that has come from your mouth is silly justification for rape.

E sure me say you be rapist. You don rape before. Either that or you’re completely shameless.
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Adabestseason(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
The situation is like that in every university in Nigeria, in fact, we don't have any university in this country,ASUU strike because of payment,members of this cult group called ASUU would not go on strike for cases of rapes and monetization of grades.yeye country with ghost-written professors,no innovation,no discoveries,no participatory learning,na old pedagogy & theories,handbook and practical manuals #2500-3000
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by OnuAmu: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
By their name you shall know them

Rapists!

Spits
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Candycrushy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kokaine:
what year did you graduate from that department
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Senudi96(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
I will say a bit. But naive 100 level me though perhaps he was just being friendly.

I remember vividly he told the class on one occasion that the correct pronunciation of the name "REGINA" is 'RAY-JAH-INA'

Like the way 'G-I' in Vagina was spelt.

Trust some stupid boys to start laughing.

That class made me ask for his name from a seat partner. Thats how i remembered him. Bode Ekundayo of ENL (English and Literature).

Always speaking big big grammar.

There is no FASA (faculty of arts students association) student who doesn't know him.

Something Dr. Omowumi Bode Steve Ekundayo can really do. I just smiled reading this. This yeye Bode took us for ENL210 then, I confronted him am not supposed to get a 'D' requesting I see the broad sheet of the result. Could you believe this man lost the whole original copy of the result. That was how I got 'D' due to his negligence. His negligence has put him fire now. Prof. Salami go use am shine.
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Jibwillz: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
You have shown us the picture of the rapee, now where is the raped?
Aren’t you a bastard for making such a ridiculous request!

Nah question I ask oo!!!
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Lanretoye(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
texazzpete:

No, you clown. Your werey no fit disguise. Even in this VERY clear cut case of rape, you’re still trying to blame the victim and saying you don’t want to jump to conclusions. You cannot lie that you ‘condemn any form of rape’, because all that has come from your mouth is silly justification for rape.

E sure me say you be rapist. You don rape before. Either that or you’re completely shameless.
by the grace of God i pray u carry the cross of a rapist while u are innocent and u never find a way out of it...that over sabi wey dey worry u go clear your eye.if u ever passed through the university u will know that ladies throw themselves at these lecturers for personal gains and if it turns sour,they allege rape.
I have not in anyway imply that rape cases doesn't occur or in support of it moreover i am not a rapist!
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Incomplete story
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lubumbashi:
That lecturer has crossed the line, his village people don remember am. But for that lady to be raped the third time so far means she too set, her body dey call men. She better start wearing Islamic burqa henceforth.

Pathetic comment!

Putting the blame on her. That's horrible!
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Kokaine(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Candycrushy:

you were classmates with one of my friend in Benin. She bakes cakes lol. I'll ask her if she knows you
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Iliveforever(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
What if he’s innocent??
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by mjblinks(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good for Mr Bode. The wife he married those that were in ENL knew why he married her. . May God continue to expose them all...... Mr phonetic and syntax lecturer.
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Bamzyriches451: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
See how this one take end him carrier
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by nerorex01: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wow !

I know this bright , interesting, and very intelligent lecturer. I joined his club back then in 100L. He deeply passionate about the future of our youths. He's written so much books even on sex education and fantastic books on English language.

But wetin come happen cry

Ah God , please deliver us from temptations that will ruin our efforts, lead us not into evil.

Help us to perfect our imperfections oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by dhiqson(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2021
My school trending for the wrong reasons fa

Even my department HIS
God airpus
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by chachanga: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2021
I wonder the conversation he'd be having with his rod now. The same rod that was flexing and stretching earlier would've shrunken more than a shrivelled up snail now.
If only men allowed themselves be led more by sense, conscience and godliness.
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by texazzpete(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Lanretoye:
by the grace of God i pray u carry the cross of a rapist while u are innocent and u never find a way out of it...that over sabi wey dey worry u go clear your eye.if u ever passed through the university u will know that ladies throw themselves at these lecturers for personal gains and if it turns sour,they allege rape.
I have not in anyway imply that rape cases doesn't occur or in support of it moreover i am not a rapist!

What is this crap?
Someone is caught on camera pleading and begging for forgivenesses after raping a student. You hear him admit to the rape. You hear the facts of the story that he raped her and locked her in his office for hours. Yet you can still come and say crap like “we don’t know” or “maybe she threw herself at the lecturer”.

There is no way that you aren’t a rapist yourself. Because you see overwhelming evidence and you’re still misyarning
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by Lanretoye(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2021
texazzpete:

What is this crap?
Someone is caught on camera pleading and begging for forgivenesses after raping a student. You hear him admit to the rape. You hear the facts of the story that he raped her and locked her in his office for hours. Yet you can still come and say crap like “we don’t know” or “maybe she threw herself at the lecturer”.

There is no way that you aren’t a rapist yourself. Because you see overwhelming evidence and you’re still misyarning
woe betide you for calling me a rapist and may u never prosper if u repeat it,if u repeat it its better u dont pull the wrath of God upon urself cos im not refering to this particular case but im just aiming at ladies being cautious too.
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by caesymore(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
UNIBEN Lecturer Rapes 400 Level Student In His Office, Begs For Forgiveness

By Wisdom Nwedene

Dr. Bode Okundayo, a senior lecturer of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), has been accused of raping a a 400 level English and Literature student.

In a video obtained by IGBERE TV, Dr. Okundayo was captured begging for forgiveness after he allegedly raped the female student (name withheld) in his office.

According to a student of the institution who spoke with our correspondent, Dr. Okundayo is the victim's Project supervisor.

It was gathered that the unfortunate incident occurred on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, when she had gone to his office in regards to her final year project.

According to the student, "It’s unclear what transpired in his office, but he was said to have r*ped her and afterwards, locked her up for hours, refusing to let her go."

Our source said "she had to call a friend and explained where she was and what had happened. It was the friend, with the help of security guards and others, that rescued her."

The lecturer was subsequently taking to the administrative building where he was questioned and allegedly admitted to committing the crime.

In the video, a voice was heard telling the lecturer that he cannot be forgiven because this is the third time the student is getting raped.

Efforts by IGBERE TV to g get the reactions of the institution proved abortive as all the management declined to comment on the issue.

However, a source close to the institution that craved anonymity said the matter is currently under investigation.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1402143/uniben-lecturer-rapes-400-level-student-office-begs-forgiveness-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAXTjX2pJ4c

Konji na bastard
Re: Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office by texazzpete(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
woe betide you for calling me a rapist and may u never prosper if u repeat it,if u repeat it its better u dont pull the wrath of God upon urself cos im not refering to this particular case but im just aiming at ladies being cautious too.

Your e-curses are useless against me, especially in a Case like this when I'm in the right . May God punish you harshly for speaking up against a very clear cut case of rape. Shame on you.

You see where a girl was raped. Where the rapist admitted it. And you're still blaming the girl. Don't you have shame? Dont you have female family members? Won't you think of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor / Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.