Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Migrate To USA From Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Migrate To USA From Dubai (468 Views)

"It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Migrate To USA From Dubai by Warriboy1236: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pls i need to know how to get to the USA from UAE.

The process and the total cost.

Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Migrate To USA From Dubai by Starzo: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
The Money shouldn't be ur major concern. Na wether and how those Yankee people go reason ur matter suppose dey your mind

(1) (Reply)

F1 Student Visa / Oil City Indeed: Effurun-warri Roundabout In Shambles / Abuja Trip By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.