Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (52745 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Kaiser20: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the truth about brazil, can't we say the same for Nigeria that everything that comes out of Nigeria is death and people doing illegal things? Does it mean Nigeria is truly like that? Angolans are in Brazil and they also need visa to come here and I don't stay in the south and everywhere is safe in Brazil even RIO is very safe, I showed you the dubai of Brazil and you are talking of gangs
Mr. Blogger, accept the reality
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by DisLifeSha: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself. What has your governors done with the money given to them

McDaav:
That's awesome. Tax money in action. Not one sided mixed-nation in one sided Africa that Tax money are freely looted and used to intimidate the payee.
My Biafra will be more beautiful than this when we achieve victory in few years to come.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Rugaria: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Every country is building something like this...
Even Egypt is building a massive resort worth billions. Glittering stuff. Na only Naija dey waste time with Ruga

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Jorge91: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
This place called Balneario is located in the southern state of Brazil called Santa Catarina, the place looks just like Dubai, and here is more about the place below.

Balneário Camboriú is a major beach resort city in the Brazilian southern state of Santa Catarina. The city, with its steep hills dropping down to the sea, is popular amongst South Americans. The main ocean boulevard is called Avenida Atlântica (Atlantic Avenue). Balneário Camboriú is famous for the cable car which (uniquely in the world) links the city's central beach and the beach of Laranjeiras. The city is located 10 km (6.2 mi) south of the city of Itajaí, 96 km (60 mi) south of the city of Joinville, and 80 km (50 mi) north of the state capital, Florianópolis. The city has a population of 145,796 (2020 census office estimate), which swells to over one million in the summer.

In a story published in late February 2012 by Forbes magazine, about the ascent of electronic music in Brazil, Balneário Camboriú was presented as "the capital of e-music" in the country. According to Forbes, Balneário Camboriú is the home to the two best clubs in Brazil, the Warung club and the Green Valley club, which the publication claims to make up to $1.6 million per night. In 2012, the famous nightclub Space opened an affiliate in the city, the Space B. Camboriú.The city is also known by the nickname "Brazilian Dubai", due to its high number of skyscrapers and affluent tourists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq6pNRfDyfM

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/welcome-to-balneario-brazil-dubai-of.html?m=1
if only we have sane people in Lagos, we would have like 10 to 15 of this in ibeju lekki axis.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Newboss(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
I feel sorry for you thinking about Brazil.

Forget the skyscrapers o. That place is filled with sharks. Those nice places are even the worse because that's where the big sharks live. Brazil residents do not need a visa to move to another part of their country. If that doesn't scare you the way Boko Haram scares you, sense no dey your head.

No say I no tell you. Learn from Nigeria
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by OChimex: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:
Reason Brazil at ur own risk
Everything for there na drug drug drug

Oga white man na white man, black man still remains black man. The difference is crystal clear.

Upon the drugs and whatever crime you said, see as them get such a super beautiful city that can wow anybody.

Nigeria wey no dey do drug like brazil make them carry their sense do something that can wow anybody.

For where. Na only thief thief and wickedness.

If naija get this kind city, who go want stay Europe or America and die there?

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
This place called Balneario is located in the southern state of Brazil called Santa Catarina, the place looks just like Dubai, and here is more about the place below.

Balneário Camboriú is a major beach resort city in the Brazilian southern state of Santa Catarina. The city, with its steep hills dropping down to the sea, is popular amongst South Americans. The main ocean boulevard is called Avenida Atlântica (Atlantic Avenue). Balneário Camboriú is famous for the cable car which (uniquely in the world) links the city's central beach and the beach of Laranjeiras. The city is located 10 km (6.2 mi) south of the city of Itajaí, 96 km (60 mi) south of the city of Joinville, and 80 km (50 mi) north of the state capital, Florianópolis. The city has a population of 145,796 (2020 census office estimate), which swells to over one million in the summer.

In a story published in late February 2012 by Forbes magazine, about the ascent of electronic music in Brazil, Balneário Camboriú was presented as "the capital of e-music" in the country. According to Forbes, Balneário Camboriú is the home to the two best clubs in Brazil, the Warung club and the Green Valley club, which the publication claims to make up to $1.6 million per night. In 2012, the famous nightclub Space opened an affiliate in the city, the Space B. Camboriú.The city is also known by the nickname "Brazilian Dubai", due to its high number of skyscrapers and affluent tourists.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/welcome-to-balneario-brazil-dubai-of.html?m=1

Home sweet home
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Donjovinco: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Brazil is getting better everyday, why naija which way na.jus check OBI CUBANA VISIT TO ENGLAND TO MEET THE NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSIONER AND NIDO,Read what happened herehttps://jovinletter.com/2021/10/06/obi-cubana-meet-with-nigeria-high-commissioner-forchairman-of-nigerians-in-diaspora-and-other-management-of-nigeria-embassy/
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Goahead(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tell them to plant more trees - I hate cities without a touch of nature.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Noble1000(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
May we be Alive with sound health to travel and to visit beautiful places like this around the world

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by austinelex: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Guys pls consider moving to Brazil... Start from somewhere...

The visa requirements is not even that heavy...
bro how do one start the process cos i don't have any cue about it
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by whytediamond(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin

Too much cruise will not kill you.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Limassol(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
i926:

Hmm..what criteria actually classifies a country as one? Is it based on poverty level, literacy, access to social amenities or what?
Don't bother... The classification itself and its methodology are outdated and obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

Umuahia is a slum in AfghanEASTan.
You have problems
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Mace0lane: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
You are a foolish soul n an oloriburuku.

Canih28:

Most things that comes out of Brazil deaths of people doing illegal things or gangs just like in Mexico or Central America...

I even asked an Angolan where don't they go to Brazil since it's easier for them (language) they said the same thing

Maybe It's because you stay down south where it's safer..I dunno

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Regex: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
UK na one kind bland country. Vanilla kind of flavour.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You have problems

For stating the fact.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Limassol(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
AlmaIganishire:
These places are lovely, I want to visit. All I need is my Phone and Oriamo Freepods 3. The pod is amazing.
Baba how much is that oraimo sef?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:
Reason Brazil at ur own risk
Everything for there na drug drug drug

Wrong.

No one doubts the drug influence but Brazil is known for mining, agriculture and even manufacturing. Drugs account for a small part of it.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Limassol(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Op, the way you are impressed about Brazil shows that you haven't been to any developed countries in your adult life. Brazil is not that impressive as you make it to look. Even Brazilians are fleeing in numbers.
The way he glorifies that country always suprise me... One would wonder if there are two Brazil's in this world.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the truth about brazil, can't we say the same for Nigeria that everything that comes out of Nigeria is death and people doing illegal things? Does it mean Nigeria is truly like that? Angolans are in Brazil and they also need visa to come here and I don't stay in the south and everywhere is safe in Brazil even RIO is very safe, I showed you the dubai of Brazil and you are talking of gangs

So, are you saying the favelas too are safe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Regex:
UK na one kind bland country. Vanilla kind of flavour.

Don't agree.

You get a lot of flavours in UK.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
I miss Brazil, hope to be there again but this time it will be for gospel work.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by grandstar(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nonexisting1:
angry

He was being sarcastic.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by ajl: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
You can't say it's just like Dubai because it existed before Dubai was built. I suppose you didn't know how developed Brazil is. That's why you made thar comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Elonmuzk(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Limassol:
The way he glorifies that country always suprise me... One would wonder if there are two Brazil's in this world.
I wonder the same myself grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by chidi2003(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
Wake up! Go treat yourself of acute malaria!
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Ordinary Brazil. Nigeria and Africa got a long way to go
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by kingsceedon(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
If just two clients pay now, I go travel go this place for holiday. Make I continue to dey press my lappy seriously

client pussy or what?

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
grandstar:

He was being sarcastic.
I too was.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Amalekki: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Brazil is beautiful!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / What’s So Special About The UK That Nigerians Are Fleeing To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.