Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (52736 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by omohayek: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amalekki:
How about flipping your thought the other way - Nigerians won't be easily dazzled with yeye embarrassing projects at 'home' when they know more about what's going on in other countries.

The infrastructure, healthcare, education, tax system, pension system, tourism, transportation, power supply etc in Brazil are miles ahead of Nigeria. Let's keep in mind that that's a country that was already building aircrafts long before Nigeria's independence. A country with lots of similarities with Nigeria. If Nigeria is at Brazil's level, many people won't even look outside e.g. my lecturer friend in UI (Ibadan) won't stop talking about his weekly trips on Lagos-Ibadan railway. He claimed it's better than most of what he was using back then in the UK. That's just one functional service o!

Thanks to the OP, some of us want to know more about other countries from those who have not just been there, but live or lived there. The earth belongs to the Lord! So everywhere on earth is home.
While Brazil has a very advanced side that's easy to use to dazzle Nigerians, the flip side of the coin to that is the extreme inequality of which black Brazilians are by far the worst victims, living as so many of them do in favelas which are hardly any better than the worst slums in Lagos.

Brazil is an apartheid society in all but name, and if the goal is to look for foreign examples to show Nigerians what is possible, there are many better choices out there, particularly in Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and (particularly) South Korea are all worthwhile examples that put Brazil to shame, and South Korea is not just more prosperous than Brazil by far, it came from a lot further behind.

Until 1945 all of Korea was a Japanese colony, and shortly afterwards the entire peninsula was plunged into a war so intense that the American general leading the UN was publicly pushing President Truman to use nuclear weapons to push back the 1 million Chinese soldiers being backed by the Soviet Union. By 1960, when Nigeria gained independence, South Korea was one gigantic pile of rubble, with GDP per head actually lower than ours, and yet today it stands head and shoulders above even the likes of Brazil and Argentina, with that prosperity widely shared across all of South Korean society, not just a narrow caste of "white" people. Compared to the average Brazilian, the average South Korean is far better educated, has a much higher standard of living, has much better access to healthcare, has far less worry about crime (and one of the world's lowest murder rates), has a noticeably longer life expectancy - I could go on and on. Why then should any rational person pick Brazil of all countries to admire?

How did the South Koreans do it? By concentrating on the very same "boring" fundamentals Nigerians prefer to cast aside in favor of big, shiny buildings and the like: universal primary and secondary education, low barriers to doing business, a predictable and rational economic framework, an export-oriented culture, fair, timely and rigorous application of the law, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Amalekki: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
South Korea is an example not just for Brazil but also other countries that they have surpassed in nominal GDP including the likes of Spain, Russia and Australia. The likes of Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan are far behind Brazil in nominal GDP. Singapore and Hong Kong are even behind Nigeria.

This is not a comparison of Brazil with Asia or other places, this is a Nigerian showing us what they have in Brazil. So the reference here is Nigeria, not other random countries.

Thanks for your sharing your perspective on this though.
omohayek:

While Brazil has a very advanced side that's easy to use to dazzle Nigerians, the flip side of the coin to that is the extreme inequality of which black Brazilians are by far the worst victims, living as so many of them do in favelas which are hardly any better than the worst slums in Lagos.

Brazil is an apartheid society in all but name, and if the goal is to look for foreign examples to show Nigerians what is possible, there are many better choices out there, particularly in Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and (particularly) South Korea are all worthwhile examples that put Brazil to shame, and South Korea is not just more prosperous than Brazil by far, it came from a lot further behind.

Until 1945 all of Korea was a Japanese colony, and shortly afterwards the entire peninsula was plunged into a war so intense that the American general leading the UN was publicly pushing President Truman to use nuclear weapons to push back the 1 million Chinese soldiers being backed by the Soviet Union. By 1960, when Nigeria gained independence, South Korea was one gigantic pile of rubble, with GDP per head actually lower than ours, and yet today it stands head and shoulders above even the likes of Brazil and Argentina, with that prosperity widely shared across all of South Korean society, not just a narrow caste of "white" people. How did the South Koreans do it? By concentrating on the very same "boring" fundamentals Nigerians prefer to cast aside in favor of big, shiny buildings and the like: universal primary and secondary education, low barriers to doing business, a predictable and rational economic framework, an export-oriented culture, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Amalekki:
How about flipping your thought the other way - Nigerians won't be easily dazzled with yeye embarrassing projects at 'home' when they know more about what's going on in other countries.

The infrastructure, healthcare, education, tax system, pension system, tourism, transportation, power supply etc in Brazil are miles ahead of Nigeria. Let's keep in mind that that's a country that was already building aircrafts long before Nigeria's independence. A country with lots of similarities with Nigeria. If Nigeria is at Brazil's level, many people won't even look outside e.g. my lecturer friend in UI (Ibadan) won't stop talking about his weekly trips on Lagos-Ibadan railway. He claimed it's better than most of what he was using back then in the UK. That's just one functional service o!

Thanks to the OP, some of us want to know more about other countries from those who have not just been there, but live or lived there. The earth belongs to the Lord! So everywhere on earth is home.

Manage am

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
omohayek:

Until 1945 all of Korea was a Japanese colony, and shortly afterwards the entire peninsula was plunged into a war so intense that the American general leading the UN was publicly pushing President Truman to use nuclear weapons to push back the 1 million Chinese soldiers being backed by the Soviet Union. By 1960, when Nigeria gained independence, South Korea was one gigantic pile of rubble, with GDP per head actually lower than ours, and yet today it stands head and shoulders above even the likes of Brazil and Argentina, with that prosperity widely shared across all of South Korean society, not just a narrow caste of "white" people. Compared to the average Brazilian, the average South Korean is far better educated, has a much higher standard of living, has much better access to healthcare, has far less worry about crime (and one of the world's lowest murder rates), has a noticeably longer life expectancy - I could go on and on. Why then should any rational person pick Brazil of all countries to admire?

How did the South Koreans do it? By concentrating on the very same "boring" fundamentals Nigerians prefer to cast aside in favor of big, shiny buildings and the like: universal primary and secondary education, low barriers to doing business, a predictable and rational economic framework, an export-oriented culture, fair, timely and rigorous application of the law, etc.

Where do you people get all these lies from? THIS IS A NEW ONE, BRAZIL AN APARTHEID SOCIETY? Favela is better than any slum you have in lagos, they have free water and free electricity, can you say the same for your lagos slum?

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by omohayek: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Where do you people get all these lies from? THIS IS A NEW ONE, BRAZIL AN APARTHEID SOCIETY? Favela is better than any slum you have in lagos, they have free water and free electricity, can you say the same for your lagos slum?
What a lot of evidence-free propaganda bullsh**. Are all of the following sources lying?

Social apartheid in Brazil

The worst thing about Brazil

“Racism is a perfect crime”: favela residents’ everyday experiences of police pacification, urban militarization, and prejudice in Rio de Janeiro

Black Brazilians protest against racism and police violence

Racism’s true colours: institutional racism and police brutality in Brazil

COVID-19 is deadlier for black Brazilians, a legacy of structural racism that dates back to slavery

In Denial Over Racism in Brazil

Go find somewhere else to peddle your ridiculous fairy-tales about Brazil's amazing racial harmony and equity.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
omohayek:

What a lot of evidence-free propaganda bullsh**. Are all of the following sources lying?

“Racism is a perfect crime”: favela residents’ everyday experiences of police pacification, urban militarization, and prejudice in Rio de Janeiro

COVID-19 is deadlier for black Brazilians, a legacy of structural racism that dates back to slavery

Go find somewhere else to peddle your ridiculous fairy-tales about Brazil's amazing racial harmony and equity.

Look I never said there is no racism in Brazil but it is not like the USA and Europe and racism is a crime in Brazil, , stop telling me stuffs from any western media, there is no apartheid in Brazil haba, I am a Nigerian if there was apartheid I would not have gotten all the opportunities I got from Brazil, tell us another lie please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
omohayek:

What a lot of evidence-free propaganda bullsh**. Are all biof the following sources lying?

The kind of love and support that I have gotten from Brazil and Brazilians is out of this world, EVEN MY COUNTRY NIGERIA HAVE NEVER DONE SUCH FOR ME,I love Brazil, so stay there and be quoting ny times and bbc, do you want me to show you ghettos in the USA? Or should we talk about in equality in the USA?una go just sit down for somewhere day talk wetin you nor no, I love Brazil with all my heart, God bless Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Look I never said there is no racism in Brazil but it is not like the USA and Europe and racism is a crime in Brazil, , stop telling me stuffs from any western media, there is no apartheid in Brazil haba, I am a Nigerian if there was apartheid I would not have gotten all the opportunities I got from Brazil, tell us another lie please.

Bro.... you're in Brazil... apparently not long enough nor moved around enough to recognize the prejudice against Blacks. Even in this your thread one expected you to be snapping pictures and running videos and commentaries... not pasting stuff from Google. Haven't you visited a high end restaurant? ... or any "Dubai" areas of Brazil? Why is it the only personal photos you shared with us are pretty much in the faceless?... or in driving through upper class neighbourhoods? Since racism is not like in the US let's see you in a "White" neighbourhood. Or is it you're confined to certain neighbourhoods? Can we have more personal photos? ... and outside of the favelas?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
highoctane:

The water fronts and it's beaches attracts immigrants who unknowingly found themsfaceless? favellas, or Harlem name it.
How many Nairalanders can afford a two days stay in one this water front luxury hotels? Most have started ogling it.
Lets have two sides of the picture, that's why I love RT that exposes the stench in the Americas.

The bolded .... are you trying to say they are the same levels?... or Harlem used just as a term to mean favellas/ghetto?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro.... you're in Brazil... apparently not long enough nor moved around enough to recognize the prejudice against Blacks. Even in this your thread one expected you to be snapping pictures and running videos and commentaries... not pasting stuff from Google. Haven't you visited a high end restaurant? ... or any "Dubai" areas of Brazil? Why is it the only personal photos you shared with us are pretty much in the faceless?... or in driving through upper class neighbourhoods? Since racism is not like in the US let's see you in a "White" neighbourhood. Or is it you're confined to certain neighbourhoods? Can we have more personal photos? ... and outside of the favelas?

Lol, you have that American mentality, we don't have segregation in Brazil like you have in America, ok.v-logging is not an easy job and I have other things that I do(business) , I am still posting about Brasilia before I post about other states that I have visited , ok I would post something next, one of the nicest area in Brasilia and I was there myself and I made videos.

Let me guess you moved to the USA in 2017 and I moved to Brazil in 2018 so I think I have been here long enough to know about brazil, I don't have a car yet, but I am working on it so it would be easier for me to go anywhere I want, so calm down na only 4 states I Don visit, grin, I plan on visiting all, remember na money and I have never posted any picture of any favela(ghetto) and this state in this topic is 97% white, but I would be there myself.

You guys keep getting it wrong I am not saying blacks don't have issues here but it is not like the USA, ok. We are the majority in Brazil, black and brown we are more Than the white

Where is the prejudice if I got lots of opportunities here in Brazil? Remember I am a black person with a foreign name but it didn't matter, I got it anyways
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
omohayek:

Exactly. Nigerians are far too easily dazzled by big, shiny things at the expense of the fundamentals. That's why so many are quick to say "Governor XYZ is working!" upon seeing yet another white-elephant building go up, even though nothing has been done about education, health care, or even the provision of clean tap water.

So true. Well said.

They prefer to build grandiose schools but with worthless education or shiny hospitals with poor health delivery.

There was this illegal school in an uncompleted building beside our family house in Ondo town. It provided quality education despite its shamrackle abode. I was intrigued. The beautiful milleniums schools built by the then state government I doubt were up to half as good in terms of education delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Cromagnon: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The place is amazing, I would definitely be there myself
why?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, you have that American mentality, we don't have segregation in Brazil like you have in America, ok.v-logging is not an easy job and I have other things that I do(business) , I am still posting about Brasilia before I post about other states that I have visited , ok I would post something next, one of the nicest area in Brasilia and I was there myself and I made videos.

Let me guess you moved to the USA in 2017 and I moved to Brazil in 2018 so I think I have been here long enough to know about brazil, I don't have a car yet, but I am working on it so it would be easier for me to go anywhere I want, so calm down na only 4 states I Don visit, grin, I plan on visiting all, remember na money and I have never posted any picture of any favela(ghetto) and this state in this topic is 97% white, but I would be there myself.

You guys keep getting it wrong I am not saying blacks don't have issues here but it is not like the USA, ok. We are the majority in Brazil, black and brown we are more Than the white

Where is the prejudice if I got lots of opportunities here in Brazil? Remember I am a black person with a foreign name but it didn't matter, I got it anyways

Lol ... you're not there long enough... nor moved around enough to know about the town/city in which you live .... let alone the State but here you are stretching to country! Not having a car limits you even more from getting familiar with your local community. Yes I was here longer than you were there.....was driven around quite a bit with "tour guides" filling me in on neighbourhoods.... etc..... I do have a car... drive around a lot .... my job is a driving one... one where I have to interact with all stratus of society ... face to face.... but yet I am not qualified to make sweeping statements about life in the US. Note... I restrict most of my comments to NYC because I'm much familiar with how things work here. Should you question me about an aspect of the city or life here I need not go to Google for an answer.
On racism..... it is below the surface because it is unlawful. If you can't recognize it in Brazil then you wouldn't be able to here. Look at any soap/television series/shows from the US ... you'll almost always see Blacks.... and playing prominent roles ... why don't we like ever see Blacks in SouthbAmerican shows period?... where Blacks formna wayyy larger percentage of the population?..... why is this?
Bro... chill with the exuberance!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by 77up(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021
151487made:
Na river side u just dey show us with 3d camera
If i snap lagos island give u with beta high quality camera u go wan remain for naija
Don't mind them, let them keep using media to retire their fatherland thinking they are doing good things to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Originalsly:

Lol ... you're not there long enough... nor moved around enough to know about the town/city in which you live .... let alone the State but here you are stretching to country! Not having a car limits you even more from getting familiar with your local community. Yes I was here longer than you were there.....was driven around quite a bit with "tour guides" filling me in on neighbourhoods.... etc..... I do have a car... drive around a lot .... my job is a driving one... one where I have to interact with all stratus of society ... face to face.... but yet I am not qualified to make sweeping statements about life in the US. Note... I restrict most of my comments to NYC because I'm much familiar with how things work here. Should you question me about an aspect of the city or life here I need not go to Google for an answer.
On racism..... it is below the surface because it is unlawful. If you can't recognize it in Brazil then you wouldn't be able to here. Look at any soap/television series/shows from the US ... you'll almost always see Blacks.... and playing prominent roles ... why don't we like ever see Blacks in SouthbAmerican shows period?... where Blacks formna wayyy larger percentage of the population?..... why is this?

You now have the Nigerian Mentality +the so called USA mentality, so because i don't have a car it means I can't travel around, really? Did you just say that? Do you know where I have travelled to even without a car?I have so many videos that I have not even uploaded, I have been here since 2018 and you are saying I have not been here long enough, when did you enter the usa was it not in 2017 so what's the difference? Did you arrive the USA in 2000?having a car helps but it can't stop you from going anywhere you want to go,cars are expensive here unlike the USA where you can get a clean car for $3k or less, but in Brazil you need $4k and above to get a clean car, I would talk about expensive things in Brazil.you can get a car for $3k or less in Brazil but it won't be clean.

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said I am into delivery as well, I don't need a car to deliver, I take the bus and take uber, everyone on planet earth knows that the USA is a racist country period, if you doubt me read the history of the USA, we never had segregation in Brazil.

Did black Americans just suddenly start appearing in usa movies? They fought for it heck at one time blacks could not even go to school in the USA, lol. maybe blacks in Brazil are not ready to fight, for example we don't have white neighbourhoods like you do in the USA.

There is no white controlled country without issues but I would chose Brazil over the USA anytime any day, if you give me free visa to the USA I would never go there, I still prefer Canada, the USA is one giant fraud, many people are blinded by the lights and what media always show us, I have family there so I know.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
151487made:
Na river side u just dey show us with 3d camera
If i snap lagos island give u with beta high quality camera u go wan remain for naija

Oya na snap am show us
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You now have the Nigerian Mentality +the so called USA mentality, so because i don't have a car it means I can't travel around, really? Did you just say that? Do you know where I have travelled to even without a car?I have so many videos that I have not even uploaded, I have been here since 2018 and you are saying I have not been here long enough, when did you enter the usa was it not in 2017 so what's the difference? Did you arrive the USA in 2000?having a car helps but it can't stop you from going anywhere you want to go,cars are expensive here unlike the USA where you can get a clean car for $3k or less, but in Brazil you need $4k and above to get a clean car, I would talk about expensive things in Brazil.you can get a car for $3k or less in Brazil but it won't be clean

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said I am into delivery as well, I don't need a car to deliver, I take the bus and take uber, everyone on planet earth knows that the USA is a racist country period, if you doubt me read the history of the USA, we never had segregation in Brazil.

Did black Americans just suddenly start appearing in usa movies? They fought for it heck at one one blacks could not even go to school in the USA, lol. maybe blacks in Brazil are not ready to fight, for example we don't have white neighbourhoods like you do in the USA

There is no white controlled country without issues but I would chose Brazil over the USA anytime any day, if you give me free visa to the USA I would never go there, I still prefer Canada, the USA is one giant fraud, many people are blinded by the lights and what media always show us, I have family there so I know

Not having a car limits you even more from getting familiar with your community.

.... and to you this means you cannot travel. Wow!... EOD.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Originalsly:

Not having a car limits you even more from getting familiar with your community.

.... and to you this means you cannot travel. Wow!... EOD.

This your Nigerian Mentality does not work for me and public transportation works perfectly in Brazil ,I told you cars are not as cheap as pure water like it is in the USA, Brazil does not allow importation of used cars from the USA and if you want to import any used car the taxes are very high to discourage people.I don't need a car to know my community, ok without a car I have visited almost the whole of Brasilia and other states, if language didn't stop me from doing business is it a car that would stop me from moving around? Lol, You always jump from here to here, I don't know Brazil because I don't have a car, so laughable, we have many people in the USA without a car are you saying they don't know the USA?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Originalsly:

Oga mi sir, I am sorry to say, you are only embarrassing yourself. If you don't like what OP is saying, then don't read any of his topics.
It is that simple.

Are you in Brazil? No
Have you been to Brazil? No

Just maintain your lane sir and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
olioxx:

Oga mi sir, I am sorry to say, you are only embarrassing yourself. If you don't like what OP is saying, then don't read any of his topics.
It is that simple.

Are you in Brazil? No
Have you been to Brazil? No

Just maintain your lane sir and stop embarrassing yourself.

So because someone is in Brazil ... and you are not or was never there... you should believe everything ... question nothing. Too many gullible people. Didn't you read I was in Brazil? .... even if you didn't... you're asking and answering.... jury and executioner. OP loves a challenge... you're here complaining.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by olioxx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Originalsly:

So because someone is in Brazil ... and you are not or was never there... you should believe everything ... question nothing. Too many gullible people. Didn't you read I was in Brazil? .... even if you didn't... you're asking and answering.... jury and executioner. OP loves a challenge... you're here complaining.
Do what's ticks you sir, i've no time for argument.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by NoGirlfriend: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
abeg nor forget to use olive oil and wash ur mouth o!
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by NoGirlfriend: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2021
dah second pix looks like my village o!
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
dah second pix looks like my village o!

grin grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by NoGirlfriend: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin
am serious
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
am serious

I go relocate come your village be that grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by excanny: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
i926:
Is Brazil still a third world country?

It’s both a first world(south where you have the whites living) and third world country(north where the coloured live).

Black Africans even after leaving the continent continue to live in third world environments wherever they go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / What’s So Special About The UK That Nigerians Are Fleeing To? / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.