Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo (916 Views)

Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck / Theory Of North Being Parasite To Southern Part Of Nigeria / Sowore's Highest Qualification Is WAEC According To INEC List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Northern part of Nigeria was the highest contributors through agriculture

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by BianoJay(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Also check who invested more on education...
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by ebuk4real(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lies....
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Fahdiga(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
What good is the north known for apart from terrorism
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Homeboiy: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
No be today education start to de fail for north
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by cazchi: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol
We don't care. .

Biafra Exit,
Oduduwa Exit.

1 Like

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Sammy07: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
sarrki:

Reasons why they want succession b4 independence

God.punish Zik angry
He successfully convince them, now Southerns are feeding the Buffons, they don't want succession again angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by BKayy: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
sarrki:

What's wrong with you?
Show the full breakdown
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Amotolongbo(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
sarrki:

can we go back to this system?

Spend whatever you generate from your state or zone to develop your state/zone. Donate less than 10% to the center.

It is so cool by the northerners to show us the revenue generation by each region pre oil boom era but difficult for them to show how much percentage of the revenues generated they did donate to the federal government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Yankee101: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
That was why they didn't want a country without Ahmadu Bello joining them.

The north used to be the Niger delta
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by duro4chang(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Go back to 1943 now. Many people are still living in the past.
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Bighead9: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
sarrki:

The North is still the highest presently, closely behind the South South. While the South East have always been the least.

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
sarrki:

I like this. Let’s go back to regional government.
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Bighead9: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
The North keep feeding the EAST long before independent, till this present age. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Bighead9: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
BKayy:

What's wrong with you?
Show the full breakdown

Go and do your own research.

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by JavaScript90: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
I hate manipulated stats. I will be backnon this thread
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Blackfire(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
North2023

Tinubu , Peter Obi take note
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by sarrki(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
I hate manipulated stats. I will be backnon this thread

So far it did not massage your selfish interest
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Racoon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guess it is the same agriculture that the murderous fulani terrorists have been killing farmers for or bandits imposing taxes before they can have access to farmlands? The pervading food insecurity & inflation are pointers to failure of the north in this regardsj
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by MuchAdo: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nonsense! It's a 2014 document... angry
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Nadaken: 5:20am On Oct 07, 2021
The north badly trying to rewrite history by cooking old documents instead of telling us what they contribute today

Was there anywhere north was feeding anyother region other than their region

East used it's coal, west it's cocoa

Mind you those foods were majorly from benue

The food you bring to south today is bought not free but you get oil for free
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Difrent: 5:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Nadaken:
The north badly trying to rewrite history by cooking old documents instead of telling us what they contribute today

Was there anywhere north was feeding anyother region other than their region

East used it's coal, west it's cocoa

Mind you those foods were majorly from benue

The food you bring to south today is bought not free but you get oil for free

You dont mean it
So i just get to a petrol station in the north...put nozzle in my car...fill up and zoom off...no payment
Then why am i still down south....up north i head...free petrol awaits me
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Nadaken: 5:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Difrent:

You dont mean it
So i just get to a petrol station in the north...put nozzle in my car...fill up and zoom off...no payment
Then why am i still down south....up north i head...free petrol awaits me
Aboki when FG collects the oil in south and send money to your governor which they use in paying you every month from which you buy the petrol (that's free money)

When FG collects oil from south and give to your governors to construct mosque on roundabout (that's free money)

When FG collects oil from south and use to pay your ransom whenever your Islamic Terrorists brothers kidnap you (that's free money)

But I don't get free money from your barren desert when aboki shines my shoe
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Difrent: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Nadaken:
[s]Aboki when FG collects the oil in south and send money to your governor which they use in paying you every month from which you buy the petrol (that's free money)

When FG collects oil from south and give to your governors to construct mosque on roundabout (that's free money)

When FG collects oil from south and use to pay your ransom whenever your Islamic Terrorists brothers kidnap you (that's free money)

But I don't get free money from your barren desert when aboki shines my shoe[/s]
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Nadaken: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Difrent:

Aboki short of what to say abi

Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Sirjamo: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2021
North has the land mass, they have the population, they should be the richest region but oil money is an impediment.
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by Poiu11: 6:16am On Oct 07, 2021
fake information
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by LegendHero(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Anyone that believe this nonsense report should be ashamed of his/her education.
Re: Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2021
One mugu that uses plastic kettle to wash his preek after pissing on the street went to cyber cafe to type this nonsense posting it on nairaland.......and some mumuni's and idiots are engaging the idiot. Una shame dey shame me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anambra Election That Important Or We Had All Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu / Unknown Gunmen Kill Police In Anambra, Ask Residents Not To Celebrate / Shuaibu To Osinbajo: Edo State, Youths Are With You For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.