Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is Davido Bad? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Davido Bad? (215 Views)

Davido :bad Management / Is Davido Now Into NFT? / Is Davido The Hottest Naija Artiste? He Killed This One Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Davido Bad? by ahmthankgod(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello ones again.
For the past years now i have been asking google and other search engine.
Why do fellow senior men musicians don't like to collaborate with davido? And why wizkid defined davido's voice as a frog voice come on
Please i need answers. Google no dey give me legit answers.
Re: Is Davido Bad? by Aidejay(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
See wetin person dey use Im data search google for.

If dem no collabo with davido that doesn't make him bad. Na by force to collaborate?
The same davido don collabo with half of the music industry world wide.

Wizkid never said Davido's voice was frog voice, it was fans that twisted the narrative. But Davido's voice is coarce and needs tunning. But it's perfect for some of his songs example assurance.

Davido is not bad for those reasons.

You don't need answers bro you need a job.
Re: Is Davido Bad? by ahmthankgod(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Aidejay:
See wetin person dey use Im data search google for.

If dem no collabo with davido that doesn't make him bad. Na by force to collaborate?
The same davido don collabo with half of the music industry world wide.

Wizkid never said Davido's voice was frog voice, it was fans that twisted the narrative. But Davido's voice is coarce and needs tunning. But it's perfect for some of his songs example assurance.

Davido is not bad for those reasons.

You don't need answers bro you need a job.
lolx which job? Because the job make i dey do i love the payment

(1) (Reply)

Ibraah – Jipinde.mp3 Download Audio / [music] Diamondsky – Cool My Mind / Kayumba – Mapenzi Yanauma Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.