Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Invest In My Football Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Invest In My Football Career (314 Views)

Okoye Pays Tribute To Rohr: 'You Turned My Young Football Career Around’ / Sergio Ramos Shows Off Football Career Trophies For Club And Country (Photos) / Can I Have Still Have A Football Career At 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My Football Career by FIFApresident1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
A clinical striker needs a football agent/intermediary.

Be my agent.

Find me an european club.
Re: Invest In My Football Career by FIFApresident1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Height- 5'10ft

Weight -62Kg

Style of play : my style of play can be liken to that of Adriano, agile with accurate shot power.
Re: Invest In My Football Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
FIFApresident1:
A clinical striker needs a football agent/intermediary.

Be my agent.

Find me an european club.
What are your club histories, achievements and previous/current academy?

European club tough, how about local club in partner with foreign clubs...
Re: Invest In My Football Career by FIFApresident1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
What are your club histories, achievements and previous/current academy?

European club tough, how about local club in partner with foreign clubs...
I used to play for a grassroot local club, but now am focused on personal/individual training.

I've studied the Nigerian league thoroughly, the number one thing I deduced is that they don't ship out players to europe, in the last ten years just few of them like Peter Etebo, chidera ejuke or some other guys made it to europe.

90% of Nigerian known players today were Under-17 products and agent linked players.
Re: Invest In My Football Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
FIFApresident1:
I used to play for a grassroot local club, but now am focused on personal/individual training.

I've studied the Nigerian league thoroughly, the number one thing I deduced is that they don't ship out players to europe, in the last ten years just few of them like Peter Etebo, chidera ejuke or some other guys made it to europe.

90% of Nigerian known players today were Under-17 products and agent linked players.
If you are the type that doesn't think small european clubs are useless or not famous, e.g. Division 2 Sweden, Nordsjaelland academy, etc and not something classy like Madrid, Ajax, Barcelona etc then you still have a chance.

Nordsjaelland academy is in Ghana, if you can have a successful try out, good. Everything plays good, and you could head to their home in Denmark (Right to dream park)
Re: Invest In My Football Career by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Even Feyenoord have an academy there, though many people don't fancy some of these clubs. If you pass your tryouts, grace to you.

(1) (Reply)

Akpoguma Targets Six Points Against Central African Republic / Iheanacho Assists Daka Score Two Of His Four Goals As Leicester Beat Spartak; Mo / Antonio May Have To Reconstruct His Words After Cristiano Ronaldo's Heroic Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.