Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

If They Be Men Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If They Be Men Of God! (1379 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Be Men Of God! by ogoamaka99(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2011
I decided to put up this topic to enable members of this Forum to rub minds together i.e. to reason together over the issue of some men of GOD that are branded 419, criminals, frauds, devilish etc. These are the very words uncle kunleoshob, nuclear the BOY, loveking and latest Earwide uses to describe some men of GOD like Bishop Oyedepo of winners chapel, pastor Chris of Christ Embassy, pastor E.A. Adeboye of Redeemed Christian church of GOD, pastor Mathew Ashimolowo of KICC UK. T[b]hese are pastors from Nigeria, and since in the eyes of the world some Nigerians are 419, fraudsters, criminals etc. Are these men in question really men of GOD or are they as described by kunle the anti tithe and co?[/b]

If these men are fraudsters, criminals and 419, how do the society threat people considered to be anti social elements as criminals, 419, and fraudsters? I am sure societies do avoid such people and don’t like dealings with such people? If that is the case how come that these men of GOD boast of large follower ships in this country??. Please I desire an answer.

Moreover, how come  that foreigners are spending their money and time paying for flights to come and see these men of GOD and to worship in their churches instead of avoiding them? Please I desire an answer.

Last year December/new-year eve i.e. cross over night Christ Embassy charged gate fee to control crowd that surged to go inside where Pastor Chris was to minister. Do society pay money as gate fee to go and listen to the preaching of a 419, a criminal pastor or a pastor that is considered a fraudster?. Please I desire an answer.

Sometimes last year pastor Chris held a night of bliss in London. Before 6.00pm the stadium was filled to capacity of a program that started by 9.00pm even though gate fees were charged. I wish to know, are these white men/women from London who paid gate fees to enter the stadium to listen to pastor Chris fools, or are they equally brainwashed as these sons of belial and perdition made us to believe, that Nigerians are brainwashed for crowding churches pa stored by these men of GOD?. Please I desire an answer.

Again this year a night of bliss was held in South Africa. Gate fees were charged .The stadium was filled to capacity with many people who wished to pay for ticket not able to enter the stadium. Does the South Africans equally fools and brain washed as to pay money to go and listen to the preaching to a man considered to be a fraudsters, 419 and criminal?. Please I desire an answer.

Sometimes ago, Pastor E.A. Adeboye held a convention in far away America at Madison Square. The square was filled to capacity by the Americans. Are the Americans equally fools to fill the square to listen to the preaching of a man of GOD considered to be false or 419 or criminal etc?. Please I desire an answer.

Back home you need to consider this logically-if these men of GOD are false, or 419, or criminals and fraudsters as Kunle and co. why are people trooping to worship GOD in their churches?. I desire an answer. Why are foreigners paying flight tickets to come and worship GOD in their churches?
Why are people paying gate fees to go inside the stadium or auditorium to go and listen to such men of GOD? Why are the who is who in the society prefer to worship GOD in their churches instead of avoiding these men of GOD. I said this because if you take a tripe to winners’ chapel in any part of this country as well as RCCG or CEC you will observe that one major problem they have in common is car park, controlling the numerous expensive cars of their members coming to worship GOD in their churches,  You will agree with me that it is not poor men/women that are riding such expensive cars. Definitely it is an irony for such a thing to happen i.e. for these men/women of high repute in the society to crowd such men of GOD rather than avoiding them. Please prove me wrong!

Again consider this-Winners chapel which Oyedepo is the presiding Bishop/president built in this country the largest auditorium in the world today, winners chapel is the largest Pentecostal church in Nigeria with branches in all the states in Nigeria and outside the country. The church to date has built two functional universities in this country, all the two universities all started in their permanent site. Their first university has all their courses accredited by the NUC. Prove me wrong! The church has three private jets.

There is really  need for these sons of belial and perdition to itemize one by one how these men of GOD are fake, fraud, 419, or criminal etc. It is not enough to wake up and said that they are criminals, or fraud or 419 without supportive arguments. If they can help prove these assertions, I believe many people will stop celebrating these men. People will stop crowding the churches where they pastor as people will start avoiding them and their churches. Earwide said that they are charlatans and that he rose to flush them out of pulpit. Believe you me if Earwide and his group can show us one single proof of these their assertions i.e. that these men of GOD are 419, fraud or criminal then the whole wide world will hear it. I challenge them to do that.

Finally, these men of GOD in question do hold United Nation travel documents which permits or grants them entry into any country without visa requirement. I wish them to prove me wrong, that UN can grant such documents to criminals or a 419 or a fraudsters etc. These are men of GOD who governors and even presidents of nations are seeking and requesting to have audience with. Such calibers of people in the society don’t request to have audience and prayers from a criminal pastors or fraud or 419 ! but rather do avoid such men. Prove me wrong.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by nuclearboy(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2011
Nobody has a right to be as dumb as you are, dimwit. Let me educate you free for benefit of innocent readers & as witness against you

Btw, I sincerely like E.A. Adeboye. The others can go jump into the lagoon though.

Your repertoire of signs following your list of men is asinine. Search the scriptures and you will find truth - signs and wonders mean nothing.

Rev 13 tells us the world will wonder after the beast, given power by the dragon and people (like you) will worship the beast.

Rev 19:20 goes further to say the false prophet performed signs on behalf of the beast.

So tell us again about something else because the fact that the world follows them is mainly an indictment according to God Himself

People like you lost your reasoning powers when you gave up the Creator to worship the creation - signs & wonders.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by ogoamaka99(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2011
@nuclear the BOY,
Do you know the reason why i don't reply your posts is because you are crude in your reasoning. This goes to prove that you are still a small boy as you are called. By the way how has your sentiment to do with the facts presented.My dear the issue at stake is proving a point of the integrity of the men in question not because you like or hate them. That you don't like these men does not make them fraud or criminal. So you and your cohorts still need to come out with more tangible answers to the facts presented, sentiments apart.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by free123: 11:20pm On May 30, 2011
ogoamaka kindly go through those verses nuclearboy presented, they have answers to ur questions
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 31, 2011
Any Christian that follows celebrity so called leaders and pastors instead of Jesus Christ does indeed deserve to be deceived.

So many false pastors and teachers are making a reputation for themselves and attracting large gatherings not unto Jesus but to themselves and their agenda.

Yet Jesus Christ made himself of no reputation.

"but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness." - Phillipians 2:7

"That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, [b]whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" - Ephesians 4:14[/b]

There is a delusion sent by God which has overtaken many so called tares christians and they refuse to repent but carry on in error because they love it so.

" For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie  and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:11 - 12

"The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?" - Jeremiah 5:31
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by aletheia(m): 12:59am On May 31, 2011
ogoamaka99:

. . .boast of large follower ships in this country??.
. . .foreigners are spending their money and time paying for flights to come and see these men of GOD and to worship in their churches instead of avoiding them? Please I desire an answer.
^Crowds are not the mark of authenticity. The world loves a spectacle. That the flock of lemmings rushes pell-mell down the slope into the sea doesn't make it right. And it is written: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God (Lk 16:15).

ogoamaka99:

Last year December/new-year eve i.e. cross over night Christ Embassy charged gate fee to control crowd that surged to go inside where Pastor Chris was to minister. Do society pay money as gate fee to go and listen to the preaching of a 419, a criminal pastor or a pastor that is considered a fraudster?. Please I desire an answer.
^Here is your answer; you are actually destroying your case.
1) The world (society) pays money as gate fees to attend Satanic Rock concerts and other worldly activities. So how was paying to attend CE "cross-over night" different from paying to attend a Rock Concert?
2) Did anyone pay to listen to Jesus, John the Baptist or Peter and Paul preach? Instead it is written: freely ye have received, freely give (Matt 10:cool.
Acts 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

And so we see that Pastor Chris is a spiritual descendant of Simon Magus.

ogoamaka99:

Sometimes last year pastor Chris held a night of bliss in London. . .bla, bla, bla

Gate fees were charged.
^And so on. . .the only argument you make is that of crowds seeking to be entertained like the Ancient Romans. There are over a billion Muslims as well. Going by your reasons. . .then they are following the True Way. Please bring forth biblical based reasons as why these charlatans are genuine! We already know that the measure of crowds is not it, neither the number of jets owned.

Your whining and your arrogant boast is typical and has been described by the Lord Jesus already, so we are not surprised:

Rev 3:17-20. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Again I say to you: You must be born again.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by EarsWide(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2011
@ogoamaka99

A pastor who boasts about how rich he is, is a fraud - Ashimolowo, Oyedepo

A pastor who the British governement discovered was given a luxury car purchased by church funds is a fraud - Ashimolowo

A pastor who tells you to give a 'seed' and expect a miraculous return in 24 hours is a fraud - Ashimolowo.

A pastor who tells christians to pray for the destruction of their enemies is not following the instructions of Christ -  Oyedepo.

A pastor who has three jets at his disposal when most of his congregation cannot afford proper healthcare is a fraud and is wicked - Oyedepo

A pastor who has been ministering for over 20 years and claims miracles but cannot produce one verifiable miracle is a fraud - Benny Hinn

A pastor who uses his coat to 'distribute' annointing is a fraud - Benny Hinn

A pastor who charges money for a church service for crowd control is a big fraud - Oyaks.

A pastor who is not allowed to broadcast claims of miracles by the Nigeria government must be a big fraud - Oyaks

A pastor who fries his hair and uses a fake accent is a fraud - Oyaks

If you need proof on any of these - I will be happy to provide it.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by dare2think: 9:27am On May 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^

A pastor that molest the children of his church is not only a fraud but a peadophile- Pastor Odulele (uk)

A pastor that beats his wife to coma is not only  a fraud but also a coward- Pastor Gbenga osho (Nig)

A pastor that burns a Quran that lead to the death of innocent people is a fraud and a terrorist- Terry Jone (Florida)

Put your faith in Men, you will be disappointed.

Only God is infallible.

We need to wake up, these Men are just humans like you and I. They claim God speaks to them, Why cant God speak to you?

Religion does not bring prosperity, hardwork and luck brings prosperity. Hence, people accross the spectrum of Humanity can be prosperous including Atheists.

Christians die, muslim die, athiests die, pagans die-----------  Christians prosper, muslim prosper, pagans prosper, 50 cent prospers, dangote prospers, King of saudi prospers.

Prosperity is phenomenal, and any religious leader that is propagating and  "selling" a phenomena is a FRAUD

smiley SIMPLE
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by ogoamaka99(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2011
I expected direct answers to the issues raised but unfortunately all these sons of perdition keep running round with irrelevances thinking that they will count. Any way i don't blame them because the BIBLE do described them in Ephesians. Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
Because they are walking in the vanity of their mind and having their understanding darkened. They are alienated from the life of GOD through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart.
From every indication they are possessed with the spirit of error, no wonder they are dishing out these fallacies. May GOD have mercy on them.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by EarsWide(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2011
@ogoamaka99

dare2think and I have stated why we think these pastors are frauds - and yet you say you want direct answers.

Direct answers to what ? To your questions about MOGs being genuine because of the size of the congregation or the 'calibre' of people who 'respect' them ? Surely as someone else has pointed out to you the size of the congregation is not an indication of the holiness of the pastor. The following pastors had large congregations but were proven to be frauds or sexual deviants - Jim Bakker, Jimmy Sawggart, Peter Popoff, Douglas Goodman, Eddie Long.

I know you will not check these names out - maybe you are afraid to. When and if you check them out - you will realise the shallowness of your arguments.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by dare2think: 10:45am On May 31, 2011
Ogoamaka99,

pls indicate any fallacy in my post and I'll correct myself.
All those "men of God" mentioned in my post committed the atrocities indicated.

Seems you have a problem in accepting reality and truth.
1 false pastor does more damage to Christianity than 1000 atheist.

Prove my post wrong or hide your face in shame.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by nuclearboy(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2011
Only answer the empty headed ogoamaka wants is support. He is a pastor who hasn't made money yet and we are spoiling business for him since soon, there'll be no tithe-payers.

His case is particularly pathetic as he has no skills or intelligence to do honest work. He is obviously very lazy too

@ogo-boy: I need a gateman - come apply
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by aletheia(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2011
ogoamaka99:

I expected direct answers to the issues. . .
^
aletheia:

^Crowds are not the mark of authenticity. The world loves a spectacle. That the flock of lemmings rushes pell-mell down the slope into the sea doesn't make it right. And it is written: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God (Lk 16:15).
^Here is your answer; you are actually destroying your case.
1) The world (society) pays money as gate fees to attend Satanic Rock concerts and other worldly activities. So how was paying to attend CE "cross-over night" different from paying to attend a Rock Concert?
2) Did anyone pay to listen to Jesus, John the Baptist or Peter and Paul preach? Instead it is written: freely ye have received, freely give (Matt 10:cool.
Acts 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

And so we see that Pastor Chris is a spiritual descendant of Simon Magus.
^And so on. . .the only argument you make is that of crowds seeking to be entertained like the Ancient Romans. There are over a billion Muslims as well. Going by your reasons. . .then they are following the True Way. Please bring forth biblical based reasons as why these charlatans are genuine! We already know that the measure of crowds is not it, neither the number of jets owned.

Your whining and your arrogant boast is typical and has been described by the Lord Jesus already, so we are not surprised:

Rev 3:17-20. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and unclothed: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Again I say to you: You must be born again.

It is you who has introduced irrelevancies by arguing that crowds and charging gate fees are a mark of authenticity. I am still waiting for one bible-based reason why the aforementioned charlatans are MOGs.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by Mpetempe(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2011
Please and Please leave these men of God alone, it is God who will judge not you.

Judging them proves you fruad.

What ever a man sow that he shall reap, if Our Christian pastors sows good is God who will reward, and if evil likewise God. So leave it for baba God.Please and Please leave these men of God alone, it is God who will judge not you.

Judging them proves you fruad.

What ever a man sow that he shall reap, if Our Christian pastors sows good is God who will reward, and if evil likewise God. So leave it for baba God.
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by mabell: 9:45pm On May 31, 2011
nuclearboy:

Only answer the empty headed ogoamaka wants is support. He is a pastor who hasn't made money yet and we are spoiling business for him since soon, there'll be no tithe-payers.
His case is particularly pathetic as he has no skills or intelligence to do honest work. He is obviously very lazy too

Na wa o!
is everybody that speaks the truth a pastor
ol boi, i wonder at your mentality
Re: If They Be Men Of God! by nuclearboy(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2011
^^ na wa o

Is it compulsory that you must talk whenever you see nuclearboy? Yet you said nothing above.

That goat bite must have infected you with the isiewu syndrome - you've mentally become a goat. A he-goat in a woman's body, with the intellect of a toilet seat, sharing the bed of a false pastor

Ol'goat-girl, I tire for you O

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid To Lie Against Tb Joshua / Who Is Ruling The World? / Why Are Most People (christians And Atheist alike) bigoted Against Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.