Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

South East The Barren Soil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East The Barren Soil (1735 Views)

IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East The Barren Soil by AfricanColumbus: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Whatever may be the grudge of the exmilitant Asari with the Igbos, every economic indices point to the fact that the people from the barren soil or according to the president, the dot people, are one part of the double chamber engine that powers the economy of the Nigerian pseudo-federation.

The other part being the crude oil wealth. To downplay their economic contribution is mere mischief or crass ignorance. A sudden withdrawal or removal of the economic input of the barren soil people will infact lead to a systematic collapse of the Nigerian economy. The people will do well not to get carried away by mundane sentiments.

16 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
I wonder o..

Asari is just being insensitive
Re: South East The Barren Soil by horsepower102: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Notice how he never specified what exactly made south-east barren. He is just throwing tantrum towards the Igbos out of HATRED.

Largest proven gas reserve in africa as of 2021
Every state in the south east has oil
Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi has limestone for cement production
Ebonyi and Northern Anambra lands are very fertile and can produce surplus food for exports to the rest of the west african sub region
Obaku in Abia is closer to the sea than portharcourt
Aba has a large steel industry that supplied anambra airport construction
We have Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi manufacturing hubs
Largest market in west africa
ETC

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East The Barren Soil by horsepower102: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
The future of Ndi-Igbo is bright. Haters can continue to throw their tantrums but Hatred, Envy and Jealousy will never stop the Igboman from reaching his destiny.

Below are massive projects in the pipeline that will power the future of Alaigbo. We will always have the last laugh.

https://www.nairaland.com/6689978/igboland-developmental-projects

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by dettolgel: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
I can't remember palm tree, cassava, rice and cashew growing in the Sahara desert grin grin

Asari na olodo no wonder he went into oil bunkery grin grin

11 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:
Notice how he never specified what exactly made south-east barren. He is just throwing tantrum towards the Igbos out of HATRED.

Ebonyi and Northern Anambra lands are very fertile and can produce surplus food for exports to the rest of the west african sub region
ETC

It is apparent that Igbo will dominate Africa in terms of Science, technology, innovation and Trade when Nigeria break-up...

That is what they are afriad of..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by horsepower102: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
It is apparent that Igbo will dominate Africa in terms of Science, technology and innovation when Nigeria break-up...

Mind you I only listed few natural resources. I haven't even talked about the wealth of HUMAN Resources Igbos are blessed with. Igbo Diaspora alone can create a massive development fund combined with top notch management team that can turn Igboland into developed nation within 2 decades.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:
The future of Ndi-Igbo is bright. Haters can continue to throw their tantrums but Hatred, Envy and Jealousy will never stop the Igboman from reaching his destiny.

Below are massive projects in the pipeline that will power the future of Alaigbo. We will always have the last laugh.

Igbo has untapped potentials....

6 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:

Mind you I only listed few natural resources. I haven't even talked about the wealth of HUMAN Resources Igbos are blessed with. Igbo Diaspora alone can create a massive development fund combined with top notch management team that can turn Igboland into developed nation within 2 decades.
It is very glaring.!

5 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by horsepower102: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
Igbo has untapped potentials....

The potential is so massive when I sit down to think about it. That's what gets me excited and very Hopeful about the future of Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by BlowYourMind: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
The guy spoke the glaring truth, that is why Igbos are running away from their land to all over doing their "developer's" businesses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by horsepower102: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlowYourMind:
The guy spoke the glaring truth, that is why Igbos are running away from their land to all over doing their "developer's" businesses

That's why a lot of you Nigerians remain poor despite Igbos suffering massive loss during the civil war.

Basic law of economics is supply and demand. This drives competition. Those who couldnt compete in the south east travel areas where there is less competition.

But to the mind of a typical igbophobic nigerian, this concept is like explaining rocket science to them.

Your hatred for Igbos have made you to never understand this simple concept.

Thats why you and people like you will forever remain poor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlowYourMind:
If Igbo Land is barren as he Claimed , why is Nigeria afraid of letting Igbo have their own country as being requested.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by LegendHero(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol we used to call the SE tiny erosion ravaged muddy land before.

Now Asari Dokubo one of the we SS/SE gang now made us understood that the SE is a barren land.

This might explain why any well to do in the SE want to Japa from the region at all cost to another region or overseas.

They are all running out of the barren land. Now IPOB terrorists have now added more wahala to the bareness.

horsepower102, as per say you go get better horsepower hope say you dey also plan japa from the barren land?

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East The Barren Soil by horsepower102: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
LegendHero:

Now Asari Dokubo one of the we SS/SE gang now made us understood that the SE is a barren land.

This might explain why any well to do in the SE want to Japa from the region at all cost to another region or overseas.

They are all running out of the barren land. Now IPOB terrorists have now added more wahala to the bareness.

horsepower102, as per say you go get better horsepower hope say you dey also plan japa from the barren land?

grin grin grin

Japa for where? when me self de plan my own major investment in the south east. Dont worry you will be hearing my company name soon but you will never know its me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by BlowYourMind: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
If Igbo Land is barren as he Claimed , why is Nigeria afraid of letting Igbo have their own country as being requested.

Why haven't your senators and representatives spoken up yet if you want to leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Why haven't your senators and representatives spoken up yet if you want to leave Nigeria
Igbo want to leave this contraption, let your Fulani government Issue referendum as being requested..

Unity beggars will always excuses..

5 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
LegendHero:

grin grin grin
Igboland barren , yet Igbos sons and daughters acrossed the globe with one voice is calling for separate country from this contraption..

Which you always masturbate daily on that regard..

3 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Abohboy: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:

ETC

Let;s not exagerate igbo land isn't large enough to produce enough food for the whole of west africa unless they begin to use Netherlands style agriculture which needs a lot of technology and money and concerning steel no Aba doesn;t have a large steel industry for the most part Nigeria doesn't even produce steel apart from that you're spot on anyone claiming that the south east doesn't produce anything or doesn't benefit the overall Nigerian economy is a liar I hope one day we can get federalism and the SE finally gets the development it deserves powered by coal, gas, wind and solar energy, with large manufacturing industries spread acorss dozens of towns and villages and an area of innovation and massive development but until we begin to choose the right leaders we will never see such progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Abohboy: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
Igboland barren , yet Igbos sons and daughters acrossed the globe with one voice is calling for separate country from this contraption..

Which you always masturbate daily on that regard..

Which one voice? I know hundreds of Igbos abroad who don't want a separate country so what are you claiming?

2 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Abohboy: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
Igbo want to leave this contraption, let your Fulani government Issue referendum as being requested..

Unity beggars will always excuses..

Some Igbos want to leave Nigeria not all

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Emergingnation(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Which one voice? I know hundreds of Igbos abroad who don't want a separate country so what are you claiming?
Let your Fulani government be bold enough to issue referendum as being requested by IPOB....

It will shock you 95% of Ndigbo will vote to leave...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Abohboy: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
Let your Fulani government be bold enough to issue referendum as being requested by IPOB....

It will shock you 95% of Ndigbo will vote to leave...

This government isn't a government of mine or a government of the people and I believe that there should be a referendum but only when the country is in a good position you cannot decide on such an important decision when the country isn't at it's best when the country is being run well and there is peace then we can make massive decisions like this and also I doubt the numbers would be as large as 95% even if they were to win it would be more likely to be 60/40 or even 51/49

2 Likes

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Kinematics: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Barren landlocked, erosion ravaged red mud SE.

Parasitic ndi potopoto...

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Taba21: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
AfricanColumbus:
Whatever may be the grudge of the exmilitant Asari with the Igbos, every economic indices point to the fact that the people from the barren soil or according to the president, the dot people, are one part of the double chamber engine that powers the economy of the Nigerian pseudo-federation.

The other part being the crude oil wealth. To downplay their economic contribution is mere mischief or crass ignorance. A sudden withdrawal or removal of the economic input of the barren soil people will infact lead to a systematic collapse of the Nigerian economy. The people will do well not to get carried away by mundane sentiments.

Power which Nigeria economic on Crims
Re: South East The Barren Soil by Difrent: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
It is apparent that Igbo will dominate Africa in terms of Science, technology, innovation and Trade when Nigeria break-up...

Just like the fulanis have vowed to dominate africa

Someone said the difference between ibos and fulani is opportunity....im beginning to believe it with this your comment.....remind me didnt one of your pre independence leader say the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Taba21: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:

ETC

With all these resources you're still looking ravaged.
Know for chest beating....

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Taba21: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:

Even Palestine future is brighter.
Igbo future is bright in terrorists activities and Crims

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Taba21: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
dettolgel:
I can't remember palm tree, cassava, rice and cashew growing in the Sahara desert grin grin

Asari na olodo no wonder he went into oil bunkery grin grin

And your lord inside hole arranged your tribe men to meet him for support.
Cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Taba21: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emergingnation:

Crime innovation I think in ravaged region

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Difrent: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:

That's why a lot of you Nigerians remain poor despite Igbos suffering massive loss during the civil war.

Basic law of economics is supply and demand. This drives competition. Those who couldnt compete in the south east travel areas where there is less competition.

But to the mind of a typical igbophobic nigerian, this concept is like explaining rocket science to them.

Your hatred for Igbos have made you to never understand this simple concept.

Thats why you and people like you will forever remain poor.

Isnt this the same thing fulanis are doing in the south east?...but you poeple always say they should go back to their lands to rear their cows....
The law of economics you are using to populate other regions is the same law they want to use to populate the south now but yall wont have it.....before you tell me there are criminal herdsmen....are there no criminal ibos residing in the north?

Like miyetti Allah said....have you had peace now that fulanis are no longer in iboland?

1 Like

Re: South East The Barren Soil by Taba21: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
horsepower102:

The potential is so massive when I sit down to think about it. That's what gets me excited and very Hopeful about the future of Igboland.

Untapped terrorists potential

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? / Nnamdi Kanu Has Lots Of Followers In South-East, Ifeanyi Ubah Warns FG. / One Dead As Governor's In-law Holds Hangout In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.