Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? (1741 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ThisisBuhari: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Now that some state APC have started backing Tinubu presidency, I will support Yakubu Dogara(former speaker House of Reps) or Boss Mustapha
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ambrosedmax(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
madness, these same men? OP you mumu no be small...

it's high time we take Nigeria away from these men

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ThisisBuhari: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
ambrosedmax:
madness, these same men? OP you mumu no be small...

it's high time we take Nigeria away from these men
this topic is not for you because you are IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by DOTian: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Iskilu Wakilu

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by SRAROFDAVID: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2021
These are the youths that said they wanted a better Nigeria, una suffering never start seff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ambrosedmax(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
this topic is not for you because you are IPOB
quick to call me IPOB, what makes you think I'm one, it's time we unite as Nigerians and look beyond eachothers diversity and collect back our nation from the destroyers...

like I said, you be mumu.. no be everything be IPOB, oduduwa or arewa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by id911(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2021
Sheikh Ahmed Gumi
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2021
Yakubu Gowon
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by RedMac: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Only an irresponsible and ambition less youth will even support Tinubu to be president in the first place...

The post of a president in our present Nigeria has nothing to do with the years of ones experience in politics... These old thieves are just recycling themselves to steal more and more and deceiving people like OP that they have experience to lead Nigeria out of it's present calamity

Nigeria needs someone with vision and ideas someone who will sacrifice all for the country, not someone who will go there to please himself and his political party...

Nigeria youths wake up and stop being used like fools...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Yakubu Dogara
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by PrinceOfLagos: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
RedMac:
Only an irresponsible and ambition less youth will even support Tinubu to be president in the first place...

The post of a president in our present Nigeria has nothing to do with the years of ones experience in politics... These old thieves are just recycling themselves to steal more and more and deceiving people like OP that they have experience to lead Nigeria out of it's present calamity

Nigeria needs someone with vision and ideas someone who will sacrifice all for the country, not someone who will go there to please himself and his political party...

Some of them were born to be slaves forever

I don't pity them, Dem come dis life come do follow follow to Tinubu's family .

When you talk, they will call you IPob....
Bunch of ambitionless things

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Odingo1: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bokoharam Shakau
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Zulum or Dogara

Tinubu is the Yoruba clan where religion doesn't matter at all. His wife is a devoted Christian and deacon. His children too are granted the liberty to practise what they appeals to their mind without forcing his own dogma down their throat. Like every Yoruba person, he is not a fundamentalist or extremist. He was in church worshipping sometimes ago. He Joined Muslims on jumat to pray. He also mingle with traditionalists during local festivals in Lagos.

This is the time we need to move our secularism, open-mindedness to all spirituality, and liberalism to Aso Villa. This alone will douse the religion tensions that across the nation.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Wannabenz: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pray make you and tinubu reach 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by ddippset(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
RedMac:

But those who support Atiku are responsible and ambitious right?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Ghostrye: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why the frog will anyone even support anything that has tinubu attached to it.
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Redcrafton: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Now that some state APC have started backing Tinubu presidency, I will support Yakubu Dogara(former speaker House of Reps) or Boss Mustapha

You suffering and smiling political looters,...should not foist on us, another man who would be ruling using proxy again...as he will be in London hospital every time.

If SW had not had their turn, this is the kind of people the SW should be talking about...

I dey beg una...no bring more problem to what is there already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by humilitypays(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
DOTian:
Iskilu Wakilu
I support this man with 30 bandits sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by BamakSNR(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Any Northern Christian with a good reputation
Must be popular thou
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by BamakSNR(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
RedMac:

Your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by BamakSNR(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Zulum or Dogara

Tinubu is the Yoruba clan where religion doesn't matter at all. His wife is a devoted Christian and deacon. His children too are granted the liberty to practise what they appeals to their mind without forcing his own dogma down their throat. Like every Yoruba person, he is not a fundamentalist or extremist. He was in church worshipping sometimes ago. He Joined Muslims on jumat to pray. He also mingle with traditionalists during local festivals in Lagos.

This is the time we need to move our secularism, open-mindedness to all spirituality, and liberalism to Aso Villa. This alone will douse the religion tensions that across the nation.
I wanted to disagree with the name you mentioned above before but after I read everything you wrote. I'm convinced. However, even though Asiwaju is not an extremist, every religion should have a sense of belonging. For the sake of the extremist and religious folks.

They should choose a popular Northern Christian
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Justiceleague1: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
ThisisBuhari:

1 Share

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by hollah123: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
RedMac:

can u give us an example of someone like that
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by hollah123: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Some of them were born to be slaves forever

I don't pity them, Dem come dis life come do follow follow to Tinubu's family .

When you talk, they will call you IPob....
Bunch of ambitionless things
tell us the reasonable one to follow n we will

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by EmekaA125(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Zulum or Dogara

One unique property possess by Yorubas.
Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by rontolo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tinubu will NOT be president. Take this to the bank. He is too old, too entrenched, too corrupt to lead a progressive Nigeria.

Osibanjo will be Nigeria’s next President

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by EmekaA125(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tinubu's ambition is dead on arrival. Sorry my afonja brethren

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Isobug: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
How can you be so sure Tinubu will even get the Ticket

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by RedMac: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
ddippset:
But those who support Atiku are responsible and ambitious right?

grin

So you think anybody who does not support thiefinubu will automatically support Atiku... abeg i no get time to drag words with you... i just wan let u know say i dont support anyone of them be it atiku or tibubu, pdp or apc... cause i know they are all one

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by RedMac: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
hollah123:
can u give us an example of someone like that

if you are a good man present yourself we will vote for you...
tinubu, atiku have all been there before and we all know they are not truthful or trust worthy...

the political system in nigeria is so bad that only a certain group of powerful persons can contest and win election

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by Allen102: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Which Tinubu? grin lol.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Support As Running Mate To Tinubu In 2023? by hollah123: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
RedMac:

if you are a good man present yourself we will vote for you...
tinubu, atiku have all been there before and we all know they are not truthful or trust worthy...

the political system in nigeria is so bad that only a certain group of powerful persons can contest and win election
have u heard about political structure b4?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Deliver Letter To BBC News / How To Use Salt To Get Rid Of Stubborn Rats And Cockroaches In Your House / Breaking News! Ariwoola Becomes Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.