Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (65485 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Graphic Images From Gaza / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Daboomb: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nackdemall:
Who posted this Rubbish here

It is one brainless Cockroach suffering from Russiphobia.
He left all the bad things happening in Nigerian prisons, even the ones happening in broad day light, he left Awuzi SARS Evil, he is yapping about Russian Prisons? shocked grin grin
Putin has been President for almost 15yrs now, what is his business with what Warders do inside Prisons?

Nigerians are mostly HYPOCRITE.

Buhari wants to declare State of Emergency in Imo State because of the Security Challenges there but he has not declared State of Emergency in all the Northern States, including his Katsina where Fulani Terrorists Herdsmen (He wont even call them terrorists, because according to one of their Leaders, the Outside World will also have to label them so but Igboho and Ipob can be quickly labelled so! ), are killing and kidnapping people as if it is going out of fashion.

What kind of Nonsense behaviour is this?
It wont work o, dont even try it.

UGM should also stop this ongoing nonsense of attacks and arson, we even suspect the are foreign elements sponsored by the Fed Govt, as they did during the #ENDSARS Protest, where the sponsored Criminals to Infiltrate and derail the Peaceful Protest, so they can now use the Military to kill the Peaceful Protesters.
Make everybody borrow sense, abeg.

Read and Watch Nigeria Story Here:

Video with Commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0S4cSVNlbM

Paper Version:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram?r=p0z0&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

SHARE! SHARE!! SHARE!!! The Truth is what we want to know.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
mainman7:
I had a friend in University that we were both into Yahooyahoo together then. I was formatting White Women, but he was formatting White Homosexual Men because they pay faster and easily. He used to live chat with them pretending he was Homosexual before they paid. Long story short, today in full Reality, my friend is now a Homosexual that hates girls like they are excreters. Satan lures you with money to sell your Eternal Soul to him for political power, fame, authority or money and then start using you to lure other humans into Eternal Destruction too.

In this thread Story, Satanic Politician indirectly converting the real Men to Homosexuals for Dragon Demon to eternally own them as his properties, they are called Drag-queens= Dragonqueens.

Satan hates the fact that Humans that remains Faithful to the CREATOR shall soon be Rewarded with Immortality to live forever while he the devil shall ultimately be destroyed! Many are still blind to Satan's end gameplan against Humanity. He knows that our CREATOR loves us so much and would forgive almost any other sin easily apart from Homosexuality which HE calls Abomination! HE refers to gays as Abominables. It is the only Sin in the whole History of Humanity for which our CREATOR Rained down Fire to consume a Nation. Satan knows that if he can all Nations of the World into Homosexuality, the CREATOR shall surely Destroy all Humanity with ferocious Fire from above.

Yeah, Dude you so woke! Most got the message when this Satanist took the evil queen from the back live on TV. BBNja Season 666 is to subtly but fiercely push Homosexuality as the New Norm into the Brains of Nigerians. Anybody that praise Niyi/WytMoney trip is brainless.

Your friend has always been a closet f@ggot. Only a f@ggot has the mind to seduce fellow men for money.

God hates f@ggots as much as he hates adulterers and fornicators. They all disgust Him.

I hope you have repented from your gigolo ways.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by JuanDeDios: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:
Western media with Russia and Putin obsession. America spent 4 years of Trump discussing Putin and Russian meddling in their elections while China was expanding its reach and Taliban were encircling Afghanistan which America's version of Buhari called Joe Biden left in disgrace with people falling from US military aircrafts.

France, Germany and EU are in panic mode in Mali because their Govt wants to invite Russia to help them deal with 'Islamic' extremists which France has been 'helping' Mali to fight in 20 years while stealing so much mineral resources.

France knows that Putin shows no mercy to western funded 'Islamic' terrorists as we see in Syria, that's why we are getting all these smear campaigns, Putin said it's the work of God to forgive terrorists while his own job is to send them to meet God. grin

General Ihejirika went to Russia to acquire weapons when Obama refused selling weapons to fight Boko Haram and brought mercenaries from South Africa called Dogs of War (this is why an Igbo man can't smell the position of Chief of Army Staff under Buhari because they will destroy the bandits cheesy,) northern elders panicked and begged Obama to sabotage the effort which he did.

Every terrorist dreads Russia because they will chook bayonet into your nyash, CNN and BBC watchers will never understand what I am saying here cheesy
Meanwhile America even does worse in Guantanamo bay but their media won't talk much about it
So what media are you a watcher of?
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Daboomb:

It is one brainless Cockroach suffering from Russiphobia.
He left all the bad things happening in Nigerian prisons, even the ones happening in broad day light, he left Awuzi SARS Evil, he is yapping about Russian Prisons? shocked grin grin
Putin has been President for almost 15yrs now, what is his business with what Warders do inside Prisons?

Nigerians are mostly HYPOCRITE.

Buhari wants to declare State of Emergency in Imo State because of the Security Challenges there but he has not declared State of Emergency in all the Northern States, including his Katsina where Fulani Terrorists Herdsmen (He wont even call them terrorists, because according to one of their Leaders, the Outside World will also have to label them so but Igboho and Ipob can be quickly labelled so! ), are killing and kidnapping people as if it is going out of fashion.

What kind of Nonsense behaviour is this?
It wont work o, dont even try it.

UGM should also stop this ongoing nonsense of attacks and arson, we even suspect the are foreign elements sponsored by the Fed Govt, as they did during the #ENDSARS Protest, where the sponsored Criminals to Infiltrate and derail the Peaceful Protest, so they can now use the Military to kill the Peaceful Protesters.
Make everybody borrow sense, abeg.

Read and Watch Nigeria Story Here:

Video with Commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0S4cSVNlbM

Paper Version:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram?r=p0z0&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

SHARE! SHARE!! SHARE!!! The Truth is what we want to know.

Yes abuses happen in Nigerian prisons

Yes they are wrong

Yes it is not right.

Yes it should be investigated

But this is a thread about abuses in Russian prisons. Not Nigerian prisons.

And the fact that abuses in Russian prisons happens does not make abuses in Nigerian prisons non existent and vice versa.

You guys should stop fighting for US and Russia and China.

As for me., whether US, Russia, China or Nigeria, abuse na abuse. Whatever wrong happens in such countries must be called out and labelled so.

That we are calling out abuse in Russian prison does not make is US lackeys or Buhari lackeys. Abuses happen in both jails in both countries

Infact my annoyance with Nigerians is that we don't care about abuses in our jails. Our own is that they are all evil and must suffer

Maybe this thread will remind us of our own problems with our prisons and reformatories.

But that does not excise the egregious abuse in Russian jails.

Again this thread is about abuse in Russian prisons. Not USA vs Russia

Russia has always had issues with human rights. Right from the days of the Tsars. And they must be called out on it the same way we call out the US , Britain for their racism and invasions and support of evil leaders. And their own human right abuses

This is not a game

2 Likes

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by dobnina(f): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
denin75:
Damn man
Scam scam scam
Don't fall for it
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by bizzibodi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021

You are just into everything.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nothing those Russians inmates have suffered is different from how females are treated in your country. Yet you think it is normal. Do you know how many females and children have been dehumanised by your inventless, beastly breed?

It's gradually backfiring. Soon, 1 out of 10 males in Nigeria will be raped by his fellow male. Let me see how indecent dressing will be used as an excuse for such gruesome crime.

Demented animals.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by JOemmy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
mainman7:
I had a friend in University that we were both into Yahooyahoo together then. I was formatting White Women, but he was formatting White Homosexual Men because they pay faster and easily. He used to live chat with them pretending he was Homosexual before they paid. Long story short, today in full Reality, my friend is now a Homosexual that hates girls like they are excreters. Satan lures you with money to sell your Eternal Soul to him for political power, fame, authority or money and then start using you to lure other humans into Eternal Destruction too.

In this thread Story, Satanic Politician indirectly converting the real Men to Homosexuals for Dragon Demon to eternally own them as his properties, they are called Drag-queens= Dragonqueens.

Satan hates the fact that Humans that remains Faithful to the CREATOR shall soon be Rewarded with Immortality to live forever while he the devil shall ultimately be destroyed! Many are still blind to Satan's end gameplan against Humanity. He knows that our CREATOR loves us so much and would forgive almost any other sin easily apart from Homosexuality which HE calls Abomination! HE refers to gays as Abominables. It is the only Sin in the whole History of Humanity for which our CREATOR Rained down Fire to consume a Nation. Satan knows that if he can all Nations of the World into Homosexuality, the CREATOR shall surely Destroy all Humanity with ferocious Fire from above.

Yeah, Dude you so woke! Most got the message when this Satanist took the evil queen from the back live on TV. BBNja Season 666 is to subtly but fiercely push Homosexuality as the New Norm into the Brains of Nigerians. Anybody that praise Niyi/WytMoney trip is brainless.

So wm can't appreciate his male friend niyi who he met before queen again u pple sef ur minds are so dirty.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Tadeus(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
They should also leak Guatanome bay video and let's compare.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by WhiteLavender(f): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Coldie:
This is the worst thing u can do to a man.

Imagine staying alive and awake while your fellow man rapes you, like put his **** into you. I will KILL YOU.

EVEN IF AM IN PRISON PRAY I NEVER COME OUT CAUSE I WILL DO TIMES 5 TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BEFORE I END YOUR LIFE
Oh! You didn't see the part where they wrote 'he was violated with a mop stick'? That is the guy that was tied to a bed I think.
I honestly don't know which is worse. Yuck.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:
Western media with Russia and Putin obsession. America spent 4 years of Trump discussing Putin and Russian meddling in their elections while China was expanding its reach and Taliban were encircling Afghanistan which America's version of Buhari called Joe Biden left in disgrace with people falling from US military aircrafts.

France, Germany and EU are in panic mode in Mali because their Govt wants to invite Russia to help them deal with 'Islamic' extremists which France has been 'helping' Mali to fight in 20 years while stealing so much mineral resources.

France knows that Putin shows no mercy to western funded 'Islamic' terrorists as we see in Syria, that's why we are getting all these smear campaigns, Putin said it's the work of God to forgive terrorists while his own job is to send them to meet God. grin

General Ihejirika went to Russia to acquire weapons when Obama refused selling weapons to fight Boko Haram and brought mercenaries from South Africa called Dogs of War (this is why an Igbo man can't smell the position of Chief of Army Staff under Buhari because they will destroy the bandits cheesy,) northern elders panicked and begged Obama to sabotage the effort which he did.

Every terrorist dreads Russia because they will chook bayonet into your nyash, CNN and BBC watchers will never understand what I am saying here cheesy
Meanwhile America even does worse in Guantanamo bay but their media won't talk much about it
my boss abeg show me d way, salt n pepper too full all des mainstreem media. Need raw undoctored facts
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by drealaz24(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Who gives a fvck about the Middle East? We’re talking about Russia here

Lols, you can't function at higher levels.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by goodheart02(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And some fools think US can defeat people this hardened.

Russia will flatten US & all its paperweight allies because war is about brutality whether you like it or not. These people defeated Hitler with all his wickedness one-on-one. Their women actively fought too.

I pity US.

So raping prisoners is the new way to prove military might... Lol. This nairaland sef, funny people full am.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Guyman02: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
JuanDeDios:

So what media are you a watcher of?
Open source news, get headlines from mainstream media but details from other wide resources, then form your own individual opinion, never allow any news editor to influence you
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:

Hmmm apparently this life Is full of Chaos and meaningless......
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by stefflos: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And some fools think US can defeat people this hardened.

Russia will flatten US & all its paperweight allies because war is about brutality whether you like it or not. These people defeated Hitler with all his wickedness one-on-one. Their women actively fought too.

I pity US.
You are a fool if you think war is all about brutality

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Guyman02: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Yes you are right but that does not mean we should all turn a blind eye to abuses in Russian jails either

And before you start, I am and can tell you similar tales of American jails and British jails. It is because abuses are reported on time there that it ends

Don't defend abuse. If exposing it brings abput changes in the Russian system that is good.

Read about Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo bay, then come back and refine your post. You may also read about Belmash Prison in UK and Julian Assange and why it's described as notorious

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by shogsman(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wetin concern them like this,why can't western countries mind their own business,us bagram prison in Afghanistan was 10times worse than this
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Guyman02: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
BigBashiru:

I dont understand the bolded part can you shed more light?

Also based your understanding, please what needs to be done for Boko Haram to end?
General Ihejirika was on the verge of defeating Boko Haram at their last holdout but northern elders who were using the insurgency to make the country ungovernable started accusing him of genocide against the North and taking revenge for Biafra, this includes Buhari.
They asked America not to sell weapons to us because it was being used to violate the human rights of Northerners which Obama agreed and refused to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation despite the mass killings and crimes they were committing.
In his naivety GEJ sacked Ihejirika to please the northerners and that was the day he lost the 2015 elections, he replaced Ihejirika a highly trained and experienced infantry General with Kenneth Minimah who worked in Army Admin most of his career.
That was when Boko Haram regained lost grounds.

The average Fulani knows that the Igbo will use animosity to fight Herdsmen, bandits or Boko Haram if they are in charge just like Buhari did with Python Dance in the South East, same way if you give an Igbo man knife to cut off the head of a Fulani bandit he will do it fast without remorse these 2 tribes seems to dread each other. shocked
Even Sardauna warned Fulanis about Igbos, watch the video interview below before independence to know that it didn't start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Guyman02: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
obonujoker:

Americans face accountability for such Acts... That's the difference
Big Lie, America is not a signatory to the Rome statute which established the international criminal court. With over a million Iraqis dead over a fake WMD lie against Saddam Hussein how Americans were prosecuted for war crimes?
You can't prosecute even a US private or corporal

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by DoggoneDogg: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
goodheart02:

So raping prisoners is the new way to prove military might... Lol. This nairaland sef, funny people full am.

Fear is a great tool for warfare.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by DoggoneDogg: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
stefflos:

You are a fool if you think war is all about brutality
[/s]

You are a fool if you think war is child's play. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:

Read about Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo bay, then come back and refine your post. You may also read about Belmash Prison in UK and Julian Assange and why it's described as notorious

Like I said, I know of those abuses

I am.even old enough to remember when Guantanamo was fresh news as was any Ghraib. I eve know of the extraordinary rendition flights and the abuses that went on

I know of the racial and economic injustices of the US system . I know of how US jails are run for profit and how it affects prison welfare. I know about how people ca be jailed for over 29 years in American jails for crimes they never committed. And so on.

It does not make the Russian abuses right or excuse them. And I have also read of Russian abuses. Not As much as I know of American abuses but enough.

This is not a us vs Russia thing. What is wrong is wrong. Abu Ghraib or Russia

1 Like

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
drealaz24:

Lols, you can't function at higher levels.

And someone that can supposedly function at higher levels can’t manage to stay on topic
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by LILTJAY1: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Russians are known for these....the usual suspects for all those darkweb videos
how do I access dark web?
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by xpool(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:

If they call you black monkey now, you will keep your face daybreak excreta .
And the worst is that you think you know something but know nothing.
Now I know why Blackman is incapable of ruling himself.
You just attempted to writing a nursery rhyme and you called it analysis.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
LILTJAY1:
how do I access dark web?
download Tor browser...and search for onions site. But difficult this days to get working Tor sites.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by sureinfo: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na wa, this is a crime to humanity on every level abeg
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Bfss: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Really
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Cheeryfeet: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Walruss:
This one weak me o
E off me
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by noisy45(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
One thing I know about Russia is that the person who posted the video will soon be killed by nerve chemical agents. Fear Putin fear KGB
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by JuanDeDios: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:

Open source news, get headlines from mainstream media but details from other wide resources, then form your own individual opinion, never allow any news editor to influence you
I actually view those sources from time to time - RT and the rest of them. Even less sophisticated ones that plainly insult your intelligence like Press TV and Globalreserach.ca. I listen to Russophiles and Putinistas even though I don't share their overall views or believe most of the things they say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.