Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (65478 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Graphic Images From Gaza / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by stefflos: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by owagbeba: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guyman02:
Western media with Russia and Putin obsession. America spent 4 years of Trump discussing Putin and Russian meddling in their elections while China was expanding its reach and Taliban were encircling Afghanistan which America's version of Buhari called Joe Biden left in disgrace with people falling from US military aircrafts.

France, Germany and EU are in panic mode in Mali because their Govt wants to invite Russia to help them deal with 'Islamic' extremists which France has been 'helping' Mali to fight in 20 years while stealing so much mineral resources.

France knows that Putin shows no mercy to western funded 'Islamic' terrorists as we see in Syria, that's why we are getting all these smear campaigns, Putin said it's the work of God to forgive terrorists while his own job is to send them to meet God. grin

General Ihejirika went to Russia to acquire weapons when Obama refused selling weapons to fight Boko Haram and brought mercenaries from South Africa called Dogs of War (this is why an Igbo man can't smell the position of Chief of Army Staff under Buhari because they will destroy the bandits cheesy,) northern elders panicked and begged Obama to sabotage the effort which he did.

Every terrorist dreads Russia because they will chook bayonet into your nyash, CNN and BBC watchers will never understand what I am saying here cheesy
Meanwhile America even does worse in Guantanamo bay but their media won't talk much about it

Well, it’s called the information war. Remember “pivot to asia” It all got stratospheric when Trump worn the presidency in the US. The western world are determined to use their dominance in the information sphere to undermine Russia, China and Iran.

After skimming through the pandora papers. No exposed Americans in the leak? All the media are keen to mention Putin, Czech prime minister and all the rest of the backwater countries; I knew this was another part of their information war.

I always tell Nairalanders, never take any news aimed at Russia and China from the western media and their appendages as credible News. Read alternative media to get the real gist.

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
The heart of man is deceitful ABOVE ALL THINGS and DESPERATELY wicked [Jeri.17:9] .
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by seunny4lif(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
greymiles:

Wetin diz one dey talk
Don’t you read?
Like it’s does happen in the USA
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by seunny4lif(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
They even used Putin picture yet nothing was linked to him then they said one of his friend’s friend ; was in the list
owagbeba:

Well, it’s called the information war. Remember “pivot to asia” It all got stratospheric when Trump worn the presidency in the US. The western world are determined to use their dominance in the information sphere to undermine Russia, China and Iran.

After skimming through the pandora papers. No exposed Americans in the leak? All the media are keen to mention Putin, Czech prime minister and all the rest of the backwater countries; I knew this was another part of their information war.

I always tell Nairalanders, never take any news aimed at Russia and China from the western media and their appendages as credible News. Read alternative media to get the real gist.

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Neddyogu(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ndi saner climes oya come hia!
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by eas01: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
JayCynic:
Are we really surprised?
These things are usual occurrences in authoritarian states. Russia, China, North Korea, Iran and even here in Nigeria. They force light-weight offenders and sometimes innocent people to admit to crimes commited by high-profile citizens or they frame up relatives and associates of opposition groups or politicians and put them through inhumane treatment to obtain information of interest.

I read with tears the story of Navid Afkari who was framed up, tortured, falsely accused and made to confess to a crime he never committed, and eventually sentenced to death.

What about Chima Ikwunado who was tortured and killed by SARS police officers.

Even the self-acclaimed civilized and democratic United States still have Guantanamo bay to this day, where they torture profiled terrorist suspects.

It just made me realize that humans are murderous and heartless, and there is nowhere in the world that real freedom and democracy exists. We're all at the mercy of the powers that be. Putin, Buhari, Biden, Trudeau, Macron, KJU, Xi Jinpin are all evil.

Only God can help us.
If you believe this crap, then you must be dumb.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by uthlaw: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
JOemmy:

So wm can't appreciate his male friend niyi who he met before queen again u pple sef ur minds are so dirty.
na mumu de worry does ones,just leave them with there nonsense brain!
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by IMAliyu(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And some fools think US can defeat people this hardened.

Russia will flatten US & all its paperweight allies because war is about brutality whether you like it or not. These people defeated Hitler with all his wickedness one-on-one. Their women actively fought too.

I pity US.
Hardened?
If hardness had any bearing in military might, Nigeria would be a superpower.

In war there is nothing that beats your troops having high morale, and technology.

And if Russia could beat the US they would have done it since the cold war. Both parties know fighting will end them both, mutually assured destruction. So they will only rather brag and flaunt their power rather than actually fight.

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by DoggoneDogg: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

Hardened?

In war there is nothing that beats your troops having high morale, and technology.

And if Russia could beat the US they would have done it since the cold war. Both parties know fighting will end them both, mutually assured destruction. So they will only rather brag and flaunt their power rather than actually fight.

Mutually Assured Destruction is a term coined by the US to justify their cowardice.

We in Russia don't know anything of such because launching 100 Zircon missiles will cripple the entire continental US within a minute & they will not be able to muster a response so where's the mutually assured destruction?? ?

Anyday the US wants smoke, they know where to find us.
Nonsense.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by janetakan(f): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Smh
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by janetakan(f): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
And some fools think US can defeat people this hardened.

Russia will flatten US & all its paperweight allies because war is about brutality whether you like it or not. These people defeated Hitler with all his wickedness one-on-one. Their women actively fought too.

I pity US.

You are stuck in Nigeria pitying the US?
Do you know how sick and mentally challenged you sound?

You should be weeping for your zoo of a country daily.

Clown!

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Damilolaxyz: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie001:

It is alleged rapists are used in order to help ‘break’ male inmates

The shocking footage was part of a 40GB leak

The material was leaked by a Belarussian programmer jailed in Saratov who was used by the authorities to collate the torture videos

Colonel Alexei Fedotov, 55, head of the FSIN’s Saratov service, resigned on Tuesday – apparently a fall guy for the gathering scandal.

Vladimir Osechkin alleges they have evidence that 200 inmates have been tortured and raped by FSB and FSIN agents

SOURCE
I'm not surprised at all, Putin is former KGB naa their work for their underground prisons for KGB office that year.. He would never change and he wants to be life president. Plus if I may add those their weapons capabilities naa pure lies no be today and Yankee understands this very well starting from number of ICBMs they claim to have...
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Damilolaxyz: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

Hardened?

You're right, they would never fight each other just brag. All the major powers have their nuclear warheads directed at the others major cities and military installations. It would be total wipe out they all know this. Even back up nuclear arsenal dey inside submarines. Another reason they don't want irrationally people to control weapons like that eg North Korea and Iran..

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by AirstarKane(f): 2:47am On Oct 07, 2021
JayCynic:
Are we really surprised?
These things are usual occurrences in authoritarian states. Russia, China, North Korea, Iran and even here in Nigeria. They force light-weight offenders and sometimes innocent people to admit to crimes commited by high-profile citizens or they frame up relatives and associates of opposition groups or politicians and put them through inhumane treatment to obtain information of interest.

I read with tears the story of Navid Afkari who was framed up, tortured, falsely accused and made to confess to a crime he never committed, and eventually sentenced to death.

What about Chima Ikwunado who was tortured and killed by SARS police officers.

Even the self-acclaimed civilized and democratic United States still have Guantanamo bay to this day, where they torture profiled terrorist suspects.

It just made me realize that humans are murderous and heartless, and there is nowhere in the world that real freedom and democracy exists. We're all at the mercy of the powers that be. Putin, Buhari, Biden, Trudeau, Macron, KJU, Xi Jinpin are all evil.

Only God can help us.
You just said the plain truth. I just laugh whenever I ready comments in comparison to saner clones if only people know what's hidden in these same climes. Just pray you don't fall a victim of systems. Cos this world is run by systems. Crazy ones at that they cover up with their media but we here just spew anything to condemn our system. Can't wait to see its end.

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by ponapehtd(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2021
The Rugby Championship is back to a full complement this year as South Africa return to the fold along with Argentina, Australia and New Zealand, but the pandemic has caused more disruption. Australia vs England Rugby stream free Opening matches were staged in New Zealand and South Africa, with all further fixtures scheduled to take place in Australasia, The third Bledisloe Cup match was staged in Perth on Sunday 5 September and all other games will be played in Queensland, with this weekend’s final round being held on the Gold Coast.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by tsdarkside(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Putin gat no joy
Now imagine the blacks in such prison

haha....black anuses are in high demand....
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by tsdarkside(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Sirmuel1:
They do the same in US prisons too

ehen....many blacks dont understand that rape is rampant in all white societies....

i met a white guy that told me that he was raped as a boy in europe....
do you know how much courage you need to reveal something like that to another man....??
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
tsdarkside:

ehen....many blacks dont understand that rape is rampant in all white societies....

i met a white guy that told me that he was raped as a boy in europe....
do you know how much courage you need to reveal something like that to another man....??

Really sad! It happens in many places in Europe and America, but people can't speak up.
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Guyman02: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2021
JuanDeDios:

I actually view those sources from time to time - RT and the rest of them. Even less sophisticated ones that plainly insult your intelligence like Press TV and Globalreserach.ca. I listen to Russophiles and Putinistas even though I don't share their overall views or believe most of the things they say.
That's the way to get really informed. The most annoying arguments I do have with some friends is when they spend the whole day tuning from BBC to CNN France 24 them use it to argue with me. The same news on CNN and BBC will be presented differently on PressTV, RT or CGTN
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by Amhappy(f): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Terrorists are very difficult people to break so extreme measures are deployed most times. But a country that banned homosexuality using rape in form of the same forbidden intimacy to their gain,are they not promoting the same thing? The devil has really deceived man.

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by goodheart02(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Fear is a great tool for warfare.

That's bullshit. Raping prisoners won't instill any military scare on any nation. Strategy is the greatest tool ever in warfare.

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by obonujoker(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Mutually Assured Destruction is a term coined by the US to justify their cowardice.

We in Russia don't know anything of such because launching 100 Zircon missiles will cripple the entire continental US within a minute & they will not be able to muster a response so where's the mutually assured destruction?? ?

Anyday the US wants smoke, they know where to find us.
Nonsense.

The same USA that dismantled the bigger USSR?
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by DoggoneDogg: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
obonujoker:

The same USA that dismantled the bigger USSR?

What year?
Forgive me I wasn't aware that the US defeated the USSR in war...
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by funshint(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
adelaja70:

OK.. Please what's lie there. I read the whole article and the Russians did not deny it. Oga, point to the lie...
So you're waiting for Russia's reply from the article? International politics is a game wink
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by LILTJAY1: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
download Tor browser...and search for onions site. But difficult this days to get working Tor sites.
I cant download the app frpm playstore and other sites. . Can ypu recommend any site where I can download the browser from?
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
LILTJAY1:
I cant download the app frpm playstore and other sites. . Can ypu recommend any site where I can download the browser from?
google the APK ...and Download Tor external ly

Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by LILTJAY1: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
google the APK ...and Download Tor external ly
thanks
Re: Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) by XAUBulls: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
fergie001:

It is alleged rapists are used in order to help ‘break’ male inmates

The shocking footage was part of a 40GB leak

The material was leaked by a Belarussian programmer jailed in Saratov who was used by the authorities to collate the torture videos

Colonel Alexei Fedotov, 55, head of the FSIN’s Saratov service, resigned on Tuesday – apparently a fall guy for the gathering scandal.

Vladimir Osechkin alleges they have evidence that 200 inmates have been tortured and raped by FSB and FSIN agents

SOURCE
Source: Dailystar.co.uk

Gosh!

Better not to get locked up in a Russian penitentiary.

Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / President Weah Withdraws Ndubuisi Nwabudike's Nomination For Liberia's NEC Boss / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57