Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Can Use My Parents For Money Ritual, Nigerian Man Reveals [ VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can Use My Parents For Money Ritual, Nigerian Man Reveals [ VIDEO] (543 Views)

Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Use My Parents For Money Ritual, Nigerian Man Reveals [ VIDEO] by AllNews1: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has said he doesn't mind using either of his parents for money rituals.

In a video making the rounds online, he was asked if he could use his mother for money ritual and he answered in the affirmative.

When asked what he will do when his mother pleads with him not to take her life, he said that he won’t relent, instead, that will only trigger him to kill her faster.

According to him, if his parents cared enough about his welfare, they would have worked harder to give him a comfortable life.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2021/10/i-can-use-my-parents-for-money-ritual.html

Re: I Can Use My Parents For Money Ritual, Nigerian Man Reveals [ VIDEO] by 404olutomilola: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2021
sad
Re: I Can Use My Parents For Money Ritual, Nigerian Man Reveals [ VIDEO] by preshyusufu: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
after the money, what next?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Person's Address From Phone Number / My Bingo � Dog Becoming A Terrorist / Ghanaian Cyberbully Loses His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.