Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR (27939 Views)

Shuaibu Abubakar: Tinubu Plans For Nigeria To Be The China Of Africa (video) / Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by mkoabiola: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tinubu 2023...

In Jagaban we muuuve

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Otobong3374(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
tongue the man will die as yara dua died........i wish i'm portuned to become his vice........i would have taken the position of president
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by enemyofprogress: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Walking corpse
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by deji17: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
How is this news??

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Habib101: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
We are tired of the old folks that rule this country,their brain functionality can't be compared with the 50s and early 60s at least, tinubu's age won't allow him to rule this Country well even though he is better than buhari by far

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by freedomjoshah: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2021
How to Publish Your Articles on Opera News and Other Media Websites https://kogistatenews.com.ng/opera-news/
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Hotice085: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2021
powerfulguy:
Ailing Ex-Lagos Governor, Tinubu Plans ‘Brief Return’ To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go Abroad For More Surgeries Shortly After - SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/06/exclusive-ailing-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-plans-%E2%80%98brief-return%E2%80%99-nigeria-sunday-go-abroad

Dead man walking
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2021
In other words Tinubu is coming to harvest more money from his bullion van (Lagos) to fund his next surgeries cheesy just like his brother in Aso rock has been harvesting Nigeria for the past 6yrs but last last na king cobra go bite the two of them for us
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Faradmax: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Except another cloning from SW..if u know..u know.
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2021
Leave the frog eyed dwarf he thinks Nigeria is the same as Lag....one year in office he go just collapse with massive heart attack.
I heard it's not knee problem he has as they claim...one of my reliable big daddy told me he has cancer and he's going already (hell fire loading) cheesy
Otobong3374:
tongue the man will die as yara dua died........i wish i'm portuned to become his vice........i would have taken the position of president
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Faradmax: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2021
All this rich morgues ..do life Insurance....CLONING...it exit. If u know..u know.
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by CaptainFM1: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Dialpad:
Did this man declare his intention to contest

The Cabals are foisting him on us! Vote doesn't count in Nigeria anyway!
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Joseph08(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2021
This one go pass Buhari for frequent medical check up in London when elected as President.

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by PecE2Make: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2021
The evil that men do lives with them
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2021
LegendHero:
Welcome back to Asiwaju Jagaban then if the chronic liar Sowore gets it right this time.

Sowore should continue with his sensationalist reports. Most of those that will wail on here have no voters card so gnashing of teeth is allowed.

While you were gone Asiwaju, we learnt Obi Pandora is a criminal that violated Nigeria law and he might be on his way to the deepest part of Kirikiri if Nigeria government wants to take it up.

A clear mind fears no accusation. Tinubu is suffering from the side effects of all the drugs he was doing at his younger years: The chicken has come home to roost. Another if not worse vegetable amala soup president loading.

Instead of your darling daddy and cabinet bereaved of ideas on how to stabilise the economy they are looking for wealthy southerners to steal their money, no wonder the EFCC chairman slumped almost quarter to death when his heart almost gave up on seeing his fellow man's money and knowing he is a failure, a sludge that will never touch that kind of money even in his seventh incarnation.

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Bigsunny01(m): 12:52am On Oct 07, 2021
powerfulguy:
Ailing Ex-Lagos Governor, Tinubu Plans ‘Brief Return’ To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go Abroad For More Surgeries Shortly After - SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/06/exclusive-ailing-ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-plans-%E2%80%98brief-return%E2%80%99-nigeria-sunday-go-abroad

Dis old man is trying God, I pity ur life

U are doing all dis useless surgery because u want to keep urself in power

U will never succeed.... Old fool like u tormenting Nigeria citizens
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Indispensable85(m): 12:55am On Oct 07, 2021
If he doesn't show up on Sunday you people will come up with another stories.
Stories like his doctors advised him to stay back.

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Tinubu supporters too plenty for NL.At the mention of him,his supporters will troop in and be checking negative comments against him.
I know they can't be defending him for free.They are paid for defending him.
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by ultimateprof: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, Tinubu is old thing and he has passed away.
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by adabaraabdul: 1:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Dialpad:

Answer is no. People are assuming as usual.

Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Drogunov: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2021
powerfulguy:

This man has gone on a surgery spree for months. I wonder why an individual would go under the knife so many times. Is he swapping every organ in his body?
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by princewarri1985: 1:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Nice one Tinubu the greatest arm robber of all time, so is this criminal really warming up to be Nigeria next president?? I dont think so, i would have prefered they put a certified arm robber there like late Anini or shino rambo instead of tinubu
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by airsaylongcome: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Coldshisha:

Google Eko hospital, google Saint Nicholas

Most US rich men travel to Germany for Medical Tourism, Arab royal families prefer Dubai

Which Arab Royal family prefers Dubai?
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by airsaylongcome: 1:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Sowore, you will die before Tinubu. This thing you are doing is not journalism nah!!!

Hehehe.. When he did it in 2015 hounding GEJ was it journalism? Did he die?
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Ogaga87(m): 1:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Dialpad:

Even if he is not declaring yet, the plan is that, his party was among the five party that came together and formed APC. Buhari party has been given the opportunity to present the president and now, they feel the turn of Tinubu is now.. Remember Buhari party was among the five party the formed APC also.. So bro, this is how they decide for us even when our rights is to choose..
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by airsaylongcome: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2021
Kimjongun:
What is the border line between stalking and actual journalism. Who wants to be treated like this? No privacy, no respect nothing

No one. But no one also deserves the president jaga foisted on us. I can understand 2015 might have been a misjudgement. But 2019 an Jaga still supported? We Nigerian people didn't deserve that. But that's what Jaga gave us.
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by sakssey23: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2021
LegendHero:
Welcome back to Asiwaju Jagaban then if the chronic liar Sowore gets it right this time.

Sowore should continue with his sensationalist reports. Most of those that will wail on here have no voters card so gnashing of teeth is allowed.

While you were gone Asiwaju, we learnt Obi Pandora is a criminal that violated Nigeria law and he might be on his way to the deepest part of Kirikiri if Nigeria government wants to take it up.

Mumu! You no see Kebbi State Governor wey done dey do am since Abacha time.
Youths no go borrow sense they think how una go take comot all former elected officers from office or not to even vote them into power.
Tribalism kii you there...
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by chaloskyx: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2021
see yorubas better get a stronger SW candidate to represent you o cause it would be sad to see the yaradua scenario repeat itself during tinubus time as president. however if you are willing to take that risk just to satisfy one greedy mans ambition then may God grant him long life if no you would have wasted & gambled away your presidential ticket.
Re: Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR by Poleski: 2:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Is this the best Yorubas have to offer in 2023? Another sick old crook?

Present someone young, smart, with clean record and competent like Babajide Sanwo-Olu. But if you must go old, go for Femi Falana.

For South East, the only one I think is best, is Peter Obi. He's young, very intelligent, smart, progressive, very successful (was a multi billionaire before he became governor) and not corrupt!

These two great Nigerians can make this country great if they team up! I can only hope.

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video