Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) (18614 Views)

Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking / Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs / "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by HolyStriker(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chai, see painment? See southerners blabbing over who uses drugs the most

grin grin grin grin

Southerners can blab
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

A ruminant ritualist like Tinubu has 4 stomach compartments. That's enough to hold N1 billion drugs and regurgitate it to chew for fresh keeping.

It’s your hatred for him that’s speaking. If he’s truly a drug baron, he doesn’t need to shuttle drugs himself. There’s no way you can swallow more than £200k drugs. Isn’t baba too big for that peanuts when he can easily order bullion vans from CBN grin grin
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Bfss: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by DoggoneDogg: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
hopexter:

It’s your hatred for him that’s speaking. If he’s truly a drug baron, he doesn’t need to shuttle drugs himself. There’s no way you can swallow more than £200k drugs. Isn’t baba too big for that peanuts when he can easily order bullion vans from CBN grin grin
[/s]

Since his trusted drug mule Abidemi Rufai was apprehended by FBI, he has been doing it himself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by slowice(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
They have shifted goal post to the south west.. Lol, na turn by turn everybody go still collect in this arewanistan rule grin

So my sw brothers, enjoy your drugs in piss grin
Afterall una baba titinubu and una pointus na dealers grin
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Since his trusted drug mule Abidemi Rufai was apprehended by FBI, he has been doing it himself.

Your response wasn’t needed since you already ruled it grin grin
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by mamaafrik(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
From all the statistics here on Nairaland,i can categorically tell myself that Even the thought to be sincere buba marwa is nothing but an hypocrite like a typical aboki,north snuff ,weed,caffine, and drugs more,just come to agege or ijoora and see.
Na dem even use drug pass in the South.
And they be claiming Islam
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by BIDOO(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
No region abuses drug as much as they do in the north west region.

Maybe the survey targeted the “abokis” living in the South west. Those “abokis” take enhancing substances to do those laborious job (pit/well digging, mining, hard labor etc)
The bitter truth is that Southwest is taking over! You may not believe this, but as a student of research institute, Southwest is sitting on a time bomb.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by asobo1: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
I remember traveling to Lagos by road last year October and the bus had to stop over in Ibadan to drop some co-travelers. To my amazement, I saw some indigent people smoking this thick wrap of weed. I must confess, that was the thickest I have ever seen. Also at that same spot I saw someone washing his face with sachet gin. E really shock me oooh. All these happened around few minutes to 7 am.

On the day of my departure, I was at Ijora park. My people the open display of weed there was something else. I had to stylishly snap it because it was being displayed as a normal stuff. I deleted the picture from phone few months ago. I reside in the north and I must confess you can't see such in a motor park here in the north.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by eteba(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
NDLEA chases mostly cocaine, heroin and their likes where they cash out big time, almajiris can sniff all d toilets, gutters and get deranged Marwa doesn't care
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by gulfer: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm, I thought the north has the largest population, but now it's Lagos and Oyo axis that has the highest drug abusers..... Every opportunity to corner national wealth, the north has the largest population and demands the largest share but any opportunity to cast aspersion, it automatically becomes the East or the West angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Philipponzaghi: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rugaria:
Philipponzaghi
Come and read..
They said that the igbos have corrupted the whole South West with their odious drug genes...

I have been sad since because if we are to quantify the number of those that are involved with those drugs in SW, 99.99% of them will be Ibos because they keep arresting them daily as the source of supply.

But since it’s one Nigeria, anyone arrested in any state will carry that state tag. E dey pain me.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Philipponzaghi: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rugaria:
Philipponzaghi
Come and read..
They said that the igbos have corrupted the whole South West with their odious drug genes...

I have been sad since because if we are to quantify the number of those that are involved with those drugs in SW, 99.99% of them will be Yeebos because they keep arresting them daily as the source of supply.

But since it’s one Nigeria, anyone arrested in any state will carry that state tag. E dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by DoggoneDogg: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
hopexter:

Your response wasn’t needed since you already ruled it grin grin

Its important so that you can know the sort of criminal we're dealing with here.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Ellasure: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
What is Buba Marwa is running the NDLEA outfit without recourse to the Nigerian national assembly.

This man has been invited to give account of his services in NDLEA to the Nigerian national assembly but till date he has refused.

About the drug usage in the Nigerian South West as a responsible person holding a responsible position he should provide more detail statistics on the usage before he is believed. This is no longer a military government settings and statistics is often required to establish a robust basis for discussion purposes.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Temptee101(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Is it not the same region chicago drug baron hails from?
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Its important so that you can know the sort of criminal we're dealing with here.

Stella Odua for instance, more Information from Pandora papers Will be revealed soon this is just the beginning grin undecided
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by DoggoneDogg: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
hopexter:

Stella Odua for instance, more Information from Pandora papers Will be revealed soon this is just the beginning grin undecided
[/s]

Tinubu is trying hard to die because he knows what kind of calamity will befall him from 2022 but death is cooperating so far, refusing to take him.

Tinubu will die in jail very soon. Mark my words!
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by deolu2000(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto are the hub of drugs/substance abuse in Nigeria. But since we must run everything through the eyes of politics, then anywhere the Aboki calls it, that's what you all must accept. No other opinion matters when the landlord has spoken.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by neyoohhh: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
It's obviously Lagos, this includes every tribe both the indigenous and outsiders.

Can't you see them on social media?

70 percent of lagosians are druggies, both male and female, the women don't even hide it.They smoke and post the videos everywhere.

Isn't it obvious that lagosians are abnormal from excessive drug abuse.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by idu1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
All this semi-literate aboki heading our government agency

The man is obviously high on drug

Who's semi literate?

i guess you call tricycle 'Marwa' that's his modafuvka.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Rugaria: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I have been sad since because if we are to quantify the number of those that are involved with those drugs in SW, 99.99% of them will be Yeebos because they keep arresting them daily as the source of supply.

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Tinubu is trying hard to die because he knows what kind of calamity will befall him from 2022 but death is cooperating so far, refusing to take him.

Tinubu will die in jail very soon. Mark my words!

Leave Tinubu alone, he’s not the problem of your state or region, he was only a Governor of Lagos state. Don’t let evil sentiment blindfold yours sense of reasoning, you’ll damage yourself.

Let mention those that should be imprisoned to death;

Peter Odili
Dansuki
Orji Uzor Kalu
Lucky igbinedion
Stella odua
FFK
Gandola
Buhari and Emiefele
Jonathan
Dangote.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Danmisra(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is coming from the mouth of NDLEA boss so wether you like it or not is true. Southerners that consume alcohol anyhow with licence, you take alcohol what else remain, you think you take alcohol but you will not smoke or take other intoxicant you are deceiving youselves. When any measure is taken against drug abuse hypocrates and narrow minded people will say "these hisbah people don't like peace and.... " and so on and on. If you see any drug in the north it definately smoggled by southerners into the north because some of southerners are animals anything or way that brings money is welcome. Continue deceiving youself

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by DoggoneDogg: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
hopexter:

Leave Tinubu alone, he’s not the problem of your state or region, he was only a Governor of Lagos state. Don’t let evil sentiment blindfold yours sense of reasoning, you’ll damage yourself.

Let mention those that should be imprisoned to death;

Peter Odili
Dansuki
Orji Uzor Kalu
Lucky igbinedion
Stella odua
FFK
Gandola
Buhari and Emiefele
Jonathan
Dangote.
[/s]

Tinubu
Ganduje
Buhari
Malami
Pantami
Gumi
Ishaq Akintola
Shekau
El-Rufai
Masari
Zulum
Yahaya Bello
Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Osinbajo
Gbajabiamila
Lawan
Sanwo-Olu
Fashola
Igboho
MC Oluomo

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Tinubu
Ganduje
Buhari
Malami
Pantami
Gumi
Ishaq Akintola
Shekau
El-Rufai
Masari
Zulum
Yahaya Bello
Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Osinbajo
Gbajabiamila
Lawan
Sanwo-Olu
Fashola
Igboho
MC Oluomo

grin grin It’s either you’re a child or a tribalistic bigot filled with sentiments.
So Jonathan and Deziani are innocent right? grin grin
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Tmb78(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
hopexter:

Quiet, the Source is directly from NDLEA boss who is the former military governor of Lagos. It’s not a fake news but he’s partially incorrect. Weed is dominant in the South while pills and waste intoxication is common in the North.
You obviously didn't understand what I wrote,so swerve.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Terrorists are our problem not smokers.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by MikkieEl: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Numerouno94:
This man is jux trying to evade the truth. I hv traveled to abt 25 states of the 36 we hv nd i can authoritatively say that our Aboki brothers top the drug consumption chain in Nigeria. Especially in Kano. Those guys can inhale anything down to suckaway. Lol.

You will marvel if you get to discover what is going in Sokoto.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by neyoohhh: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
deolu2000:
Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto are the hub of drugs/substance abuse in Nigeria. But since we must run everything through the eyes of politics, then anywhere the Aboki calls it, that's what you all must accept. No other opinion matters when the landlord has spoken.

That's your average Yoruba sister. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Not only loud, they're consuming everything including sniffing balloons

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
He is constantly and consistently reeling out figures about the South's use of drugs.

The North's own use of drugs nko? We hear the drug abuse situation is crazily alarming.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by BJanta: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/ndlea-boss-lagos-oyo-axis-epicentre-drug-abuse-nigeria-392427/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Stupid liar. Every Northerner is a drug user , including you yourself.Even it's the labourers and Kaya men from the North that constitute the bulk of the drug users in the South.There hardly Hausa community in the South , and worse in the North, where hard drugs are not sold, even in theri mosques.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Truck With 317 Bags Of 50kg Foreign Rice in Lagos (Pictures) / 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Criminal Elements In Your Neighborhood. / If You Are Bold Enough As Yahoo Boy, Report Yourself - Dolapo Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.