Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) (18417 Views)

Marwa: Possession Of Cannabis Is A Crime, But We Do Not Criminalise Ordinary Use / Mohammed Buba Marwa: 15 Million Nigerians Use Hard Drugs / "Igbo Behind Drug Abuse In The North" - Malam Bala Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Safemoon: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Chai this one too sweet me.after adonja go and those terrorist up not we say Igbos are drug dealer .

No wonder they always talk shit and behave so irrational .

Thank God we are vindicated.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Abujason: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/ndlea-boss-lagos-oyo-axis-epicentre-drug-abuse-nigeria-392427/amp?__twitter_impression=true

All of you trying to crucify the man for saying the truth that SW is the hub of drug abuse and sales should go and sit down. If he had said SE is the issue now all of you will start heaping abuses on Igbos and praising him. Address the issue not the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Free the ganja , legalize it
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dialpad:
Rubbish... do you have real access to the guys in the north
Well he is not far from the truth, though I can't say much about North but here in the West, the rate of drug abuse is worrisome and if care is not taken, in the next few years we would be having many mad people in the West than any other region
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Smarttravels(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by PenSniper: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Arrant nonsense. Idiot talking rubbish.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by playfrank(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Menh!! Those guys are hard on drugs
Dialpad:
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by farem: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/ndlea-boss-lagos-oyo-axis-epicentre-drug-abuse-nigeria-392427/amp?__twitter_impression=true

This tribal ceo never sees hundreds of tramafol and other narcotics being consumed by kano females and males.
If Lagos is entrenched, it's because of northerners in agege, mile twelve, ìdí Araba and other points
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Back3back: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
See drug addicts
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by BrainSanitizer: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
I know say e get one weed whe dem dey call Igbo Ibadan. If you smoke am eh, you go dey reason Okada whe go carry you from Ojuelegba to Ontario for inside Canada.
D whahala be say those Okada for Mapo eh, those guys no dey dull oo.
Na Beijing straight dem dey load.
Visa on arrival.

But see eh...
What Buba Marwa doesn't know is that a good number of those who abuse drugs in the South are northerners.
Those abokis can inhale/smoke/injest anything that can make a Homo sapiens "high".
I first learnt of the abuse of a certain cough syrup from the north.
Most of their actions aren't sober induced. They are drug induced.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Bighead9: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dialpad:

True talk.
The East beat the North, West and South South put together
. grin grin

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Mccullum: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
I THINK MARWA TRYING TO COVER HIS OWN PEOPLE, I CAN ARGUE THIS WITH FACTS, NO REGION IN NIGERIA CAN COMPETE WITH NORTHERN NIGERIA WHEN TALKING OF DRUG CONSUMPTION...

TO DRINK MINERALS, THEY'LL MIX WITH DRUG

TO HAVE SEX, THEY DRUG THEMSELVES

TOO MANY TO POINT AT.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Tmb78(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
I will forever be grateful to God for my tribe!
Kai,no Yoruba here is seen blaming the Igbo for this news.
We are not saying it's upper iweka road statistics .But let the news be the other way around,yee
They will quickly forget the northerner talking and start shouting Yoruba,Yoruba!!!
How Yoruba news media is carrying fake statistics to tarnish their reputation.
Omoluabis,you guys have done well
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by igbsam(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
It is no longer the North. They've warned this one to go and re-address the press.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Counterfeit: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Akuko na Egwu Mike Ejeagha... Marwa singing off- tune. Kano and Abuja, nko?
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Aganju849: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Now this Marwa dude is starting to sound like a fool
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by daveP(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
SouthWest abuse drugs. True. But they are nothing compare to the Northwest in this regatd. Boys under 12 already know soakaway highness mixed with whatever and the adults, if possible can build chemical weapons with the way they mix different dangerous combo of drugs these days. Too common that its obvious this Buba is a hypocrite for excluding this fact. Smh.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by stinechykee: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nemere2020:

This news is not a surprise to us but if you live in Lagos or other States in South West and see how Alayes they abuse drugs you will marvel,so Marwa is not far from the truth when he said that Yorubas are number one in drugs consumption followed by Housa/Fulani.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Pimine: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Lies. Pure lies from the north.

Go to Kaduna and see how they consume drugs like no tomorrow. The average KD babe go open leg for you for all-night-long-bonnking once she know say codeine dey involved.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol. Who consume codeine and tramadol reach northerners Sha?
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Rugaria: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Philipponzaghi
Come and read..
They said that the igbos have corrupted the whole South West with their odious drug genes...
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin
But Afonja say na Igbos be drug dealers.

I've always known that Afonjas frame Nwafors up to divert attention from their drug dealing culture.

.....................................................................................................................................
Tinubu remains the biggest drug dealer in the world. Na cocaine wey he carry 4 him belle dey use disguise as treatment from Paris to London to Singapore.

Scan Tinubu's stomach the next time you catch him at an airport & you will be AMAZED at what you find.

Shey na 20/30 million Naira drugs him wan carry for Belle? Baba don pass that level na and it’s obvious you know nothing about drugs grin grin
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by elmodee7(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Very true
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by InHeaven(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
But He said Imo State the other time.

However, we know those who uses (abuse) drug to enhance their energy to work in thesame South West. They're majorly Northerners
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by hopexter(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tmb78:
I will forever be grateful to God for my tribe!
Kai,no Yoruba here is seen blaming the Igbo for this news.
We are not saying it's upper iweka road statistics .But let the news be the other way around,yee
They will quickly forget the northerner talking and start shouting Yoruba,Yoruba!!!
How Yoruba news media is carrying fake statistics to tarnish their reputation.
Omoluabis,you guys have done well

Quiet, the Source is directly from NDLEA boss who is the former military governor of Lagos. It’s not a fake news but he’s partially incorrect. Weed is dominant in the South while pills and waste intoxication is common in the North.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Kaiser20: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin grin
But Afonja say na Igbos be drug dealers.

I've always known that Afonjas frame Nwafors up to divert attention from their drug dealing culture.

.....................................................................................................................................
Tinubu remains the biggest drug dealer in the world. Na cocaine wey he carry 4 him belle dey use disguise as treatment from Paris to London to Singapore.

Scan Tinubu's stomach the next time you catch him at an airport & you will be AMAZED at what you find.
Igbos traffick Drugs, but Yorubas are the highest consumers

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Na lie . I can beat my chest and say it anywhere that Northern Nigeria is the hub of drug usage and peddling . From cannabis to mind-acting drugs , Northern Nigeria is king .

Try and enter Kano or Kaduna ...or even Jos town and see how boys dey consume Tramadol and Emzor syrup like mango juice . Some even go as far as taking zà kà mi with diazepam. Some even sniff the methane coming from gutters and waste disposal just to get high .

I agree with the stat that the South West is the epicenter of drug abuse in Nigeria.

Why would anyone even want to doubt that? This isn't about ethnicity or tribe. Isn't there a substantial concentration of persons from the North in Lagos? Couldn't that be a reason for the spike in that axis?

The stat didn't provide information on the ethnicity of these drug abusers, hence I see no rationale for any doubts.

I think it is petty tribalism, unnecessary sentiments and sheer ignorance that could make anyone question such information coming from an authority like the NDLEA.

You have to provide verifiable data in the contrary to disapprove them, otherwise your disagreement amounts to nothing.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by femmical(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mr Buba, go to katsina, Kano or Kaduna and see the kind of hard drugs they use there...
Gum, shalanga and others...
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by ellizy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Liars
Where are the northern states?
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Ammishaddai: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
CoolAmbience:

I agree with the stat that the South West is the epicenter of drug abuse in Nigeria.

Why would anyone even want to doubt that? This isn't about ethnicity or tribe. Isn't there a substantial concentration of persons from the North in Lagos? Couldn't that be a reason for the spike in that axis?

The stat didn't provide information on the ethnicity of these drug abusers, hence I see no rationale for any doubts.

I think it is petty tribalism, unnecessary sentiments and sheer ignorance that could make anyone question such information coming from an authority like the NDLEA.

You have to provide verifiable data in the contrary to disapprove them, otherwise your disagreement amounts to nothing.

[/s] Oga, the population of people dependent on hard drugs is a function of unemployment and illiteracy. And as much as you don't like to admit it, the highest concentration of unemployed illiterate people in Nigeria is in north . This is why you'll see a lot of narcotic users over there . Unlike southern Nigeria were everyone is up and doing .
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by DoggoneDogg: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
hopexter:

Shey na 20/30 million Naira drugs him wan carry for Belle? Baba don pass that level na and it’s obvious you know nothing about drugs grin grin

A ruminant ritualist like Tinubu has 4 stomach compartments. That's enough to hold N1 billion drugs and regurgitate it to chew for fresh keeping.
Re: Lagos-Oyo Axis The Epicentre Of Drug Abuse In Nigeria - Buba Marwa (NDLEA Boss) by Joeyfizzo: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dear Buba! For ur information Kano is the DRUG capital of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Abia Hunters Nab Suspected Pipeline Vandals (Photos) / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.