Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists (974 Views)

Soludo: We Are Rebuilding The Social Contract Ndi Anambra Has With Government / Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils / Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Ikpunwanyianamb: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
is it not worrisome and shameful that the USA is building a strong mighty consulate in lagos while Anambra, the acclaimed oldest state in south east is preparing to be the headquarters of ipob terrorists grin grin angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by NGpatriot: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
You dey look for trouble o.. grin grin grin

People wey dey sit at home no dey go consulate joo..

den go just get slaughtered like chicken if den leave house..

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:
is it not worrisome and shameful that the USA is building a strong mighty consulate in lagos while Anambra, the acclaimed oldest state in south east is preparing to be the headquarters of ipob terrorists grin grin angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Anambra is still preparing but the North is already embedded in terrorism

Don't hide behind south west, we know your true colour!

4 Likes

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by NGpatriot: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

!

lol...Terrorists are always comparing themselves with other terrorists..

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Philipponzaghi: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
USA do not want the numerous developers caught all around the world to use their embassy as their courier center.

Any country that built their embassies in Anambla or any of the SE states is writing letter to the developers to come and develop their countries with illicit drugs.
Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Philipponzaghi: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Don't hide behind south west, we know your true colour!

Ibos like competition. They are competing with the core Northerners on who could be the most terrorized region in the world.

Currently now, NE is winning but I am placing my bet on the SE to overtake them in 200 market days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Obalatule: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
USA do not want the numerous developers caught all around the world to use their embassy as their courier center.

Any country that built their embassies in Anambla or any of the SE states is writing letter to the developers to come and develop their countries with illicit drugs.
Jokes on you grin

5 Likes

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Commentor: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

India would build prisons in Anambra.

Catch them young.

2 Likes

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
You versus your northern counterparts bah

It's only a hardened terrorist that can do this job you are doing!

1 Like

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Philipponzaghi: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obalatule:
Jokes on you grin

Lol 99% of them are the developers.

Go through my threads and you’ll see the life of developers outside.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

Mega Looollllllzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

India would build prisons in Anambra.

Catch them young.

Lol. You're correct 100%. Building new private Prisons will be the only viable business in crime and terror-ridden SE soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Obalatule: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Lol 99% of them are the developers.

Go through my threads and you’ll see the life of developers outside.

Who are these develpers and why have you dedicated your entire miserable existence to shouting developers up and down? grin grin

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
lol...Terrorists not always analyzing themselves with other terrorists..

1 Like

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obalatule:
Who are these develpers and why have you dedicated your entire miserable existence to shouting developers up and down? grin grin

Lol, you're laughing like a manic Hyena but crying inside. Enjoy your terrorist SE my 'developer' friend.

You deserve it as a people who never understand that charity begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Obalatule: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol, you're laughing like a manic Hyena but crying inside. Enjoy your terrorist SE my 'developer' friend.

You deserve it as a people who never understand that charity begins at home.
N
Your northern homeland has been a warzone for two centuries. straight........ Poverty capital of the universe

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Danjikanbauchi: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
did you read that igboho is dying in Benin republic prison ? There watery beans there is Bulala grin
Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obalatule:
N
Your northern homeland has been a warzone for two centuries. straight........ Poverty capital of the universe

Mumu. Olodo. Yes everyone is from the North. I am from Daura in Katsina. In fact my family home is not far from that of our President.

My homeland is a war zone but yours is not far behind.

Knowing the greed of Igbos and how most of you are ready to do anything for money and power, I want to wish you good luck getting your SE States back from killers and thugs who now see how easily they can grab money and power via terror.

Wishing you the best getting those illiterate killers to go back to their 2k per day tout existence across ala Igbo when they can now extort your political, business, professional and highly educated elites of millions in a single job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
OneTemplate:

Mumu. Olodo. Yes everyone is from the North. I am from Daura in Katsina. In fact my family home is not far from that of our President.

My homeland is a war zone but yours is not far behind.

Knowing the greed of Igbos and how most of you are ready to do anything for money and power, I want to wish you good luck getting your SE States back from killers and thugs who now see how easily they can grab money and power via terror.

Wishing you the best getting those illiterate killers to go back to their 2k per day tout existence across ala Igbo when they can now extort your political, business, professional and highly educated elites of millions in a single job.
Well written

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by Banmeallday: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikpunwanyianamb:

Fool.... Oyibo dey do this and that and you cant even run a national airline or have your President be treated in “Lagos”.

You people really are an area of Niggers like Luggard claimed in 1914.

DAAANG
Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by 7lives: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

In baba Afusa voice, a ma ni problem o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists by theTranscriber: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. You're correct 100%. Building new private Prisons will be the only viable business in crime and terror-ridden SE soon.
angry cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Indepted African Nation To China / Buhari Has Transformed Major Highways In Southeast: Video / BREAKING: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.