Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils (1137 Views)

I Don't See Peace Returning To Nigeria For 50 Years / USA To Build Consulate In Lagos Eko Atlantic While Anambra Has Terrorists / 4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Ndibuna: 9:47pm On May 22, 2022
I remember when the anambra people were mocking imolites. Now it is their turn. They should lick their wounds

2 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by lwanga1993: 9:49pm On May 22, 2022
Dude get a life. Why having sleepless nights over Igbo matter.

14 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Felimax(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
Meaning as an Imolite you are happy Anambra is boiling?

Igbos! I am so ashamed!

Op, shey you will equally be classified among people who have five senses?

7 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Ndibuna: 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
lwanga1993:
Pained Anambra guy. Peace in imo and katakata in anambra grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Ndibuna: 9:52pm On May 22, 2022
Felimax:

Igbos! I am so ashamed!

Anambra people rejoiced and called us names in imo. They should enjoy what they used to mock us, calling us ndị Hausa

1 Like

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Eastlink(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibunna aka Arewa1stson. Keep up the good job.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Waterysperm: 9:53pm On May 22, 2022
Felimax:

Igbos! I am so ashamed!

Are you okay? Can't you see that guy is not Igbo. Most of them are paid BMCs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by lwanga1993: 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
IGBOS be aware !!

[b][/b]People like this OP and Felimax are paid agents. Their mission is to cause division and hate amongst IGBO nation.

Beware of threads like this biko. [b]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by History555: 10:06pm On May 22, 2022
Felimax:

Igbos! I am so ashamed!

m

Who told u he is lgbo. These are 30k employees seeking for daily bread. Posting any rubbish to meet his target

8 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Kalashnikov49: 10:10pm On May 22, 2022
You couldn't suppress a community ..JUST ORLU!!...with all the propaganda and noise you made!!

Now you want to send your killer squad to Anambra...??

No need for Noise...spits!

3 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by SwissMass: 10:13pm On May 22, 2022
Soludo fuvked up, he shouldn't have said anything or try to tackle IPOB members, he went beyond his boundaries
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Felimax(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2022
lwanga1993:
IGBOS be aware !!

[b][/b]People like this OP and Felimax are paid agents. Their mission is to cause division and hate amongst IGBO nation.

Na so! That is how smart you can be! I thought you guys are so sophisticated!

Overnight, I am now a paid agent. You are here your sense is located somewhere.
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 22, 2022
That is why you do not go to DSS to hug and kiss terrorist leaders in the name of political solution.
ipob are hired terrorists, they have no ideology other than to kill and destroy, there is no political solution for terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Felimax(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Anambra people rejoiced and called us names in imo. They should enjoy what they used to mock us, calling us ndị Hausa

Don't you think it's unnecessary since Ndigbo is suppose to be one generally? That is my point.

Even if you have some level of grievances it will only do you well to keep it at bay rather than coming down here.
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Mickykarim: 10:25pm On May 22, 2022
Because the man in Imo state is an action man, unlike the man in Awka who talks too much and no action.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Urheadmaster(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
lwanga1993:
Since the government kept mute over the killings in the whole of south east i guess it is the work of the Op to do the talking
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Urheadmaster(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:
I remember when the anambra people were mocking imolites. Now it is their turn. They should lick their wounds
I didn't know Anambra were mocking the IMO people when they were being hold hostage by Ipob miscreants and unknown gunmen.

But what about the couple that were beheaded earlier this month

Was it not in IMO state

1 Like

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by History555: 10:56pm On May 22, 2022
SwissMass:
Soludo fuvked up, he shouldn't have said anything or try to tackle IPOB members, he went beyond his boundaries

Soludo did not tackle ipob, he only sought an end to this useless sit at home order. Which is the right thing. Its unfortunate that people are sabotaging his govt. There are many suspects these agberos he took food out of their mouth, andy uba, simon ekpa and umahi, fed govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by History555: 10:56pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I didn't know Anambra were mocking the IMO people when they were being hold hostage by Ipob miscreants and unknown gunmen.

Was it not in IMO state

U dey mind the idiot
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by stanluiz(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2022
GenBuhari:
That is why you do not go to DSS to hug and kiss terrorist leaders in the name of political solution.
ipob are hired terrorists, they have no ideology other than to kill and destroy, there is no political solution for terrorists.
I thought Soludo was smart but visiting nnamdi kanu show that he is too foolish despite that he is called professor. Professor with no iota of wisdom. That one no be prof.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Reality3080: 11:11pm On May 22, 2022
lwanga1993:
IGBOS be aware !!

kalashnikov I like how u use your alternate moniker here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by ipobcannibals: 5:27am On May 23, 2022
Good for Anambra people. Op is right, when Ipigs/ESN cannibals attacked Imo state and released prisoners from prisons, Anambrarians praised Ipob pigs � and now e don reach them.
Anambra must be consumed by the evil they supported. Gov Solu-fool must keep visiting hunchback namadi cownu, so that more carnage can visit Anambra.
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Naniboi17: 7:29am On May 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Was it not in IMO state

The difference is that UGM can no longer confidently commit such atrocity in the open in Imo again unlike Anambra. The killing of the soldiers happened in an isolated area. Since this year there has not been any attack in Owerri. The only area in Imo that is a soft target to UGM is Orlu zone and when UGM attacks, there is a swift response from the military which leads to neutralization of non state actors. In 90% of the time UGM attacks fail. UGM can no longer confidently attack anywhere in Imo again.
When Imo was boiling, some Anambranians were insulting Imo, they called Imo names. They made statements like: Fulani governor, Fulani state, some even said ," as long as it's Imo boiling it doesn't concern them." They were adding salt to the wounds of Imo while lives were being lost.
The fact is that "some" Anambranians were happy that Imo was boiling.
That period Imo needed a sort of emotional support from brotherly states instead they were mocked especially from most Anambranians. If it was Hope Uzodimma that visited Kanu, they would have invented another mocking to suit their narrative.
Now it's happening in Anambra, you won't hear Imo mocking Anambra or their Governor rather we are sympathising with Anambra and pray that peace will be restored.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Nobody: 7:36am On May 23, 2022
GenBuhari:

Soludo bleeped up by going to visit a terrorist. What exactly was he hoping to achieve. I am disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by kingsceedon(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2022
Felimax:

Igbos! I am so ashamed!

That guy na Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorist, no Igbo person go fit write that nonsense against his/her people

1 Like

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Felimax(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2022
kingsceedon:

That guy na Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorist, no Igbo person go fit write that nonsense against his/her people

I disagree with you. He is a typical Igbo man. Some people are not just totally logical and this has nothing to do with tribe. I am just not ok an Imolite will be happy another Igbo state is on fire. I will not stop saying the pattern IPOB is using does not make sense. At the end of the day who will take care of the damages of lives and property affected?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Naniboi17: 7:53am On May 23, 2022
Ndibuna:

Pained Anambra guy. Peace in imo and katakata in anambra grin grin cheesy

No matter what,don't be vindictive. This comment no follow
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Nobody: 9:02am On May 23, 2022
Very much! It is obvious how the visit has emboldened the terrorist and caused terrorism increase dramatically to the extent it has even spilt into Asaba in Delta state for the first time.
Skyview01:

Soludo bleeped up by going to visit a terrorist. The I am disappointed.
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Ndibuna: 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
Naniboi17:

The difference is that UGM can no longer confidently commit such atrocity in the open in Imo again unlike Anambra. The killing of the soldiers happened in an isolated area. Since this year there has not been any attack in Owerri. The only area in Imo that is a soft target to UGM is Orlu zone and when UGM attacks, there is a swift response from the military which leads to neutralization of non state actors. In 90% of the time UGM attacks fail. UGM can no longer confidently attack anywhere in Imo again.
When Imo was boiling, some Anambranians were insulting Imo, they called Imo names. They made statements like: Fulani governor, Fulani state, some even said ," as long as it's Imo boiling it doesn't concern them." They were adding salt to the wounds of Imo while lives were being lost.
The fact is that "some" Anambranians were happy that Imo was boiling.
That period Imo needed a sort of emotional support from brotherly states instead they were mocked especially from most Anambranians. If it was Hope Uzodimma that visited Kanu, they would have invented another mocking to suit their narrative.
Now it's happening in Anambra, you won't hear Imo mocking Anambra or their Governor rather we are sympathising with Anambra and pray that peace will be restored.
That's their way. So far it's not Anambra they're cool. They can't even take responsibility like imo state did rather they're now blaming outsiders. Even their brothers in IPOB are now getting angry about what is happening in Anambra such as Uzo Nnewi a.k.a Uruagu who is based in South Africa. The dude has been making videos upon videos. But they all used Imo State as a killing field. Na that stupid Chika Edoziem from Orlu who was foolishly following them to destroy imo. E don reach their turn now, they are crying
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Ndibuna: 1:24pm On May 23, 2022
Felimax:

I disagree with you. He is a typical Igbo man. Some people are not just totally logical and this has nothing to do with tribe. I am just not ok an Imolite will be happy another Igbo state is on fire. I will not stop saying the pattern IPOB is using does not make sense. At the end of the day who will take care of the damages of lives and property affected?

Who cares what they call me. Is it today we've been hearing Iponks call people fulani or Afonja Muslims for dissenting opinion. They can go Nd kiss that stupid Afara ibeku albino terrorist ass for all I care.
Their mumu gov no even ask why ikpeazụ, the albino terrorist gov never visits him, but carried his tiny self to see the terrorist.
Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by Malory: 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
SwissMass:
This is the truth. He should have ignored them like they doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Finally Small Peace Returning To Imo While Anambra Boils by izac82: 2:12pm On May 23, 2022
In as much as I hate Unknown Gun Men with my body, soul and spirit, I see no reason to rejoice over what is happening in Anambra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos Cannot Be Said To Hate Tinubu - Actor Ugezu Says / / Obi/kwakwanso Talk: We’re Working On A Mega Alliance – Abure, Okupe, Yinusa Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.