Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You (18144 Views)

Students No Longer Believe They Can Pass Without Cheating – Dr Charles Umeh / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Tamer40(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
No shortcut to wealth but when politicians bribe una that is how you go jail them in their comfort zone unlike those youth you guys trying to turn them into real criminals.

Please go after those pot belle

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Same goes to politicians.
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by chiedonedoor(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
No justification for evil. Christ is coming soon, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by uthlaw: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Apt!!!He that has ears, let him hear. If the repercussion of the juju does not get you mad and dead first, EFCC will but for some both EFCC and the juju repercussions will make mincemeat of them.
Btw, the parents nko? Some parents are hands in glove with their irredeemable children o!
stop doing like you are saint,what is the problem of you guys!

3 Likes

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It's obvious you don't know him. Sir, not everyone stole or used short cut to get to the top in life. Go and read the oil subsidy thieves he investigated and burst over 10 years ago. I am sure that by tomorrow if Rotimi Oyedepo, the young EFCC prosecutor sending ending the careers of corrupt SANs like Rickey Tarfa , becomes a SAN tomorrow, you will cry short cut, abi. Sir, guys like Bawa don't sleep and wake up on social media. Kyari that mixed his career with social media is now in a mess.

In life, the top is not crowded o. The Komolafe guy the Senate approved his appointment to be the pioneer head of the Upstream regulatory body today has 3 degrees in Engineering, Law and Industrial Relations with long years of hands on experience in upstream, downstream and policy strategy formulation.

Rubbish

Get well soon

Kid

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by ActuaRise696969: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mr. Bawa, with due respect you are very stupid to say that youths should shun ostentatious and flamboyant lifestyles. Have you ever allowed yourself the intelligence to look at other countries, USA, Canada, UK, UAE, China, Singapore etc and how their youths live and flow with wealth?

You can say people should not scam people. But do not say youths shouldnt live flamboyant. That is an insult. Please do not insult Nigerians because you head EFCC.

Focus on crime fighting and stop telling people how to live. You and your employers are mad. Your tenure is not forever. So dont turn the youths to your enemy. The country is getting hot.

These people want to kill all the young people. Arresting them cos they dress fine.

Na wa ao

6 Likes

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin grin Na so and y’all didn’t catch Stella Oduah or Obasanjo or Rotimi Amaechi or tinubu or Dino melaye or Bukola saraki or El rufai or George sekibo or seriake Dickson or All these Criminals in the name of banks ok. No wahala
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by tnerro1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
How about being a politician and joining the ruling party grin
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by witworth(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na ayelala go kill Bawa, sheybi na all governments official normal salaries and allowances dem take acquired everything they have.
Look at this scape goat slave running fools errand for a senior slave.
Person wey be say dem go soon use as another sacrifice for more looting. Just like dem use magu, Abba kyari and others before them.

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by BigYash: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
They don't want anybody to be as rich as them. They are looting, but telling others to keep suffering in silence.. Where is magu ,your ex chairman ,Mr new chairman? I heard the police force still pay him .. Una papa left yash there!

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Elxandre(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It's obvious you don't know him. Sir, not everyone stole or used short cut to get to the top in life. Go and read the oil subsidy thieves he investigated and burst over 10 years ago. I am sure that by tomorrow if Rotimi Oyedepo, the young EFCC prosecutor sending ending the careers of corrupt SANs like Rickey Tarfa , becomes a SAN tomorrow, you will cry short cut, abi. Sir, guys like Bawa don't sleep and wake up on social media. Kyari that mixed his career with social media is now in a mess.

In life, the top is not crowded o. The Komolafe guy the Senate approved his appointment to be the pioneer head of the Upstream regulatory body today has 3 degrees in Engineering, Law and Industrial Relations with long years of hands on experience in upstream, downstream and policy strategy formulation.
Abeggii.
I'm sure you said the same about magu.
Where is he today?

2 Likes

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Kokaine(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Honestly speaking, the younger generation is not to be blamed. We led the way. They only followed. The so called shortcuts started when their futures were sabotaged by greedy leaders. The writing was clear on the wall that no one would care for their future If they decided to follow the long cut. They saw you starve their poor parents and kill them with SARS without justice just because they were poor and didn't have a voice. They saw how poverty was a stamp on hard working fellow and how connection was the only way to get going.

People who spent six years reading medicine definitely followed the long cut. But what do we see today? Doctors on strike over poor government attention, so bad that UK and Saudi Arabia have seen Nigeria as a harvesting ground for doctors. The ones who followed the long cuts, the government failed them. Its a moral wrong to stand before these youths who met the ridiculous state of affairs in this country, and address them about shortcuts. The address should be made to the older generation who had no foresight to see that corruption won't stop at them, it will get worse.

Younger generations always develop on what they find the older ones doing. So a generation found the old phone called land lines, they developed it to smart phones. They found old houses, they developed it to smart homes. In Nigeria they found corruption, cheating, stealing, mockery of leadership, they are developing it to ritual killings.

There are no role models to follow. All the role models are broke and live in squalor, while the thieves are celebrated. Who will the younger ones emulate? Tell me!

Is it that senator dancing everyday on the TV with sport cars and Bugatti? Or their maths teacher who had a first class and didn't get a job, and brings new general maths textbook to class inside nylon bag with his pink okrika shirt and grey bogus trouser? Or is it the physics teacher with his canoe shoe he uses to wade through floods of biblical torrent on his way to school, where he earns 20k monthly and cannot even afford a clean haircut? Oh! So you think he's still single because he's enjoying looking at the buttocks of those ss2 girls? Who will marry him in his condition? Or the huslter who couldn't pay medical bills for his sick parents or kids and they died? Its easy to sit in the lofty comfort of your hone with a secure efcc salary and be telling the youths what to do. And then you go back and collect bribe from another person. We casted the society. They are the victims. What hope has a Nigerian compared to an American kid? We should bow our heads and hide our faces in shame and disgust when addressing the youths, we should be apologising to them.

What do they learn in the university? Old syllabus that's expired and cannot be reformed to fit in today's world? The same Nigerian kids that go abroad and fly in excellent colours. People with 2.2 will go abroad for masters and be the best graduating student. Companies in america will fly the Nigerian flag for weeks because of the outstanding performance of one Nigerian staff. Are they the problems or the victims? You tell me where the corruption and ineptitude hasn't touched? Is it in the insecurity in this country? Or management of public funds? Or the constantly plummeting naira to dollar? Or the national debt that is increasing with a geometric trajection? Tell me where lies the hope of an average hustler!

My heart goes out to every body doing a legit hustle in Nigeria. God will see us through one day.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by MoneyTrees(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/06/no-shortcut-to-wealth-efcc-will-catch-you-bawa-warns-students/
You want to end cybercrime then ban BBN, start pursuing politicians atleast make em lives uncomfortable so they stop throwing so much on these celebrity Olosho gals
And watch the competition for money slack
Me that wants to fvck liquerose by Val of next year
I'm gonna increase my bombing
With my Mali kush ah swear these Thailand women are gonna help me secure the bag until I become the Famous Odogwu na Thailand
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by naturefellow(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
inoki247:

Whether you use shortcut or long cut wetin no go last no go last...

He should stop talking like a Motivational speaker...

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Admiral49(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
This country is a joke and scam
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Nadaken: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This fOoool that started Nursery school before his mother started menstruation is giving moral instruction.

Nigeria is and will always remain a poorly told joke.

In a sane society this thief would be in a holding cell trying to explain the fraudulent certificate he used to gain his fake employment.

But this is Jihadist and Cow Nigeria.

Where as long as your forehead has charcoal mark, you can kill people in the night and sell cornflakes to the survivors in the morning.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by juniorstar(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/06/no-shortcut-to-wealth-efcc-will-catch-you-bawa-warns-students/
Tell out polithieficians no shortcut too..they cant be sleeping in the house and expecting millions in their account...they cant be waiting for Ghana must go bags before passing any bill. They cant be sharing govt contract among themselves and saying due process..they can be employing 40aides and keeping 90% of the salary...
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by obj254(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
I have my cap in hand for you man. Best post I have read on nairaland in the past few years.
Kokaine:
Honestly speaking, the younger generation is not to be blamed. We led the way. They only followed. The so called shortcuts started when their futures were sabotaged by greedy leaders. The writing was clear on the wall that no one would care for their future If they decided to follow the long cut. They saw you starve their poor parents and kill them with SARS without justice just because they were poor and didn't have a voice. They saw how poverty was a stamp on hard working fellow and how connection was the only way to get going.

People who spent six years reading medicine definitely followed the long cut. But what do we see today? Doctors on strike over poor government attention, so bad that UK and Saudi Arabia have seen Nigeria as a harvesting ground for doctors. The ones who followed the long cuts, the government failed them. Its a moral wrong to stand before these youths who met the ridiculous state of affairs in this country, and address them about shortcuts. The address should be made to the older generation who had no foresight to see that corruption won't stop at them, it will get worse.

Younger generations always develop on what they find the older ones doing. So a generation found the old phone called land lines, they developed it to smart phones. They found old houses, they developed it to smart homes. In Nigeria they found corruption, cheating, stealing, mockery of leadership, they are developing it to ritual killings.

There are no role models to follow. All the role models are broke and live in squalor, while the thieves are celebrated. Who will the younger ones emulate? Tell me!

Is it that senator dancing everyday on the TV with sport cars and Bugatti? Or their maths teacher who had a first class and didn't get a job, and brings new general maths textbook to class inside nylon bag with his pink okrika shirt and grey bogus trouser? Or is it the physics teacher that is earning 20k monthly and cannot even afford a clean haircut? Or the huslter who couldn't pay medical bills for his sick parents or kids and they died? Its easy to sit in the lofty comfort of your hone with a secure efcc salary and be telling the youths what to do. And then you go back and collect bribe from another person. We casted the society. They are the victims. What hope has a Nigerian compared to an American kid? We should bow our heads and hide our faces in shame and disgust when addressing the youths, we should be apologising to them.

What do they learn in the university? Old syllabus that's expired and cannot be reformed to fit in today's world? The same Nigerian kids that go abroad and fly in excellent colours. People with 2.2 will go abroad for masters and be the best graduating student. Companies in america will fly the Nigerian flag for weeks because of the outstanding performance of one Nigerian staff. Are they the problems or the victims? You tell me where the corruption and ineptitude hasn't touched? Is it in the insecurity in this country? Or management of public funds? Or the constantly plummeting naira to dollar? Or the national debt that is increasing with a geometric trajection? Tell me where lies the hope of an average hustler!

My heart goes out to every body doing a legit hustle in Nigeria. God will see us through one day.

2 Likes

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by manee2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
No shortcut to wealth but there's shortcut to poverty abi ?

How many employment opportunities has EFCC provided for the youths

Wahala!! They’ll end up using the arrested youths as a shortcut to wealth cool

Failed Nation. cry
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Cousin9999: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
But will they catch politicians?
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Blitzerz: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Go and catch NASCO wafers, idiot.
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Story for the gods....
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by manee2(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Kokaine:

Is it that senator dancing everyday on the TV with sport cars and Bugatti? Or their maths teacher who had a first class and didn't get a job, and brings new general maths textbook to class inside nylon bag with his pink okrika shirt and grey bogus trouser? Or is it the physics teacher with his canoe shoe he uses to wade through floods of biblical torrent on his way to school, where he earns 20k monthly and cannot even afford a clean haircut? Oh! So you think he's still single because he's enjoying looking at the buttocks of those ss2 girls? Who will marry him in his condition? Or the huslter who couldn't pay medical bills for his sick parents or kids and they died? Its easy to sit in the lofty comfort of your hone with a secure efcc salary and be telling the youths what to do. And then you go back and collect bribe from another person. We casted the society. They are the victims. What hope has a Nigerian compared to an American kid? We should bow our heads and hide our faces in shame and disgust when addressing the youths, we should be apologising to them.

Failed Nation!

2 Likes

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Kokaine(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
obj254:
I have my cap in hand for you man. Best post I have read on nairaland in the past few years.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Have they caught tinubu, oduah, fayose etc
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Marpol2021(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
U better keep quiet before they burst your crib for Benin come catch you.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Make him shut up joor
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by seyz91(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
cheesy
inoki247:
lol like say no be shortcut u use reach the position wey u dey...
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by seyz91(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
No shortcut to wealth but there's shortcut to poverty abi ?

How many employment opportunities has EFCC provided for the youths
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by seyz91(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
you even get time to dey reply that mumu
inoki247:

Oga save all this speech for future na so all na Hype Magu nd Abba till dere case file open to everybody....

For this Nigeria wey we dey almost everybody is after dere own pocket....
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by finalboss(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Baba keep quiet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by TheMan3: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
smh. Don't worry, go ahead and use short cut in life. You will learn las las sir.
there are shortcut to wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Shuts Down FUTO, Accuses FG Of Neglect / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.