Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You (18146 Views)

Students No Longer Believe They Can Pass Without Cheating – Dr Charles Umeh / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Amanda4life: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRIBERY NKO?
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by brandsoncharlie: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It's obvious you don't know him. Sir, not everyone stole or used short cut to get to the top in life. Go and read the oil subsidy thieves he investigated and burst over 10 years ago. I am sure that by tomorrow if Rotimi Oyedepo, the young EFCC prosecutor sending ending the careers of corrupt SANs like Rickey Tarfa , becomes a SAN tomorrow, you will cry short cut, abi. Sir, guys like Bawa don't sleep and wake up on social media. Kyari that mixed his career with social media is now in a mess.

In life, the top is not crowded o. The Komolafe guy the Senate approved his appointment to be the pioneer head of the Upstream regulatory body today has 3 degrees in Engineering, Law and Industrial Relations with long years of hands on experience in upstream, downstream and policy strategy formulation.
Efcc is being paid by tax payers yet Nigeria tops the list in pandora leaks involving corrupt government officials in Africa and the world
Efcc is not doing its job, they are one sided.
If Efcc chairman is doing it's job why is Nigeria corruption index is so high which is one of the most corrupt countries in the world involving government officials in most corrupt cases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Miller232: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/06/no-shortcut-to-wealth-efcc-will-catch-you-bawa-warns-students/
Mke efcc chairman go preach to them Stella oduah tinubu and co
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Abdotcom(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Okay, make update come first, help if there is
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Miller232: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Efcc is being paid by tax payers yet Nigeria tops the list in pandora leaks involving corrupt government officials in Africa and the world
Efcc is not doing its job, they are one sided.
If Efcc chairman is doing it's job why is Nigeria corruption index is so high which is one of the most corrupt countries in the world involving government officials in most corrupt cases.

No mind them EFCC Is simply the president's dog na who president want mke dem arrest dem go arrest
Them just dey use arrest of yahoo boys disguise mke e no dey glaring
How many APC past governors and members dey prison
When dem petition EFCC about tinubu billion vans
Wetin dem do about am
Ogun kill efcc mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This fOoool that started Nursery school before his mother started menstruation is giving moral instruction.

Nigeria is and will always remain a poorly told joke.

In a sane society this thief would be in a holding cell trying to explain the fraudulent certificate he used to gain his fake employment.

But this is Jihadist and Cow Nigeria.

Where as long as your forehead has charcoal mark, you can kill people in the night and sell cornflakes to the survivors in the morning.

Abeg no kill me with laugh......grin

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by princewarri1985: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by einsteine(m): 1:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Blaqstick:
Tell stella oduah gumi and Malami no short cut to wealth
And tell the northerner state no more VAT
Lord of Yugoslavia visit Nigeria ASAP

I hope you know the wars that were fought as a result of the dissolution of Yugoslavia. Beware what you wish for.
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by sugarleen: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Catch me if you can

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by chaloskyx: 2:05am On Oct 07, 2021
thank you sir please do you have any advice for our politicians or is it only students you are interested in? now i understand the whole attacks and arrests of yahoo boys and students is a diversion to what your real job is which is to investigate corrupt government officials how about this let icpc go after students while efcc goes after politicians deal?
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2021
When are you catching Tinubu and others Are they also not criminals Toothless empty barrels
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by donbenz(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2021
We hustlers… so we get rich or die trying..
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by marttol: 4:27am On Oct 07, 2021
I KNOW A FAMILY WHERE THERE MUM AND P'MAN IS THE GLOVES THE CHILDREN ARE WEARING.,.LIVE STORY..ITS WELL SHA
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Apt!!!He that has ears, let him hear. If the repercussion of the juju does not get you mad and dead first, EFCC will but for some both EFCC and the juju repercussions will make mincemeat of them.
Btw, the parents nko? Some parents are hands in glove with their irredeemable children o!

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by zexy2030(m): 5:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
No shortcut to wealth but there's shortcut to poverty abi ?

How many employment opportunities has EFCC provided for the youths
Don't mind the miscreants called efcc.

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by crafteck(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2021
For some, Its about survival, the next meal isnt guaranteed for everyone, some of us are lucky to have jobs and certain advantages to shelter ourselves, for some, its the only means of family survival.

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Tell that to the Supercop!
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by apparentlylaw(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Lol and students no stone am pure water as en Dey yarn this rubbish
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Emmanuel909090: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Good one.
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by rollandben(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Look, you were smuggled to that post by fraud, Even EFCC IS A FRAUD.
NIGERIA IS A FRAUD.
You can't scare Nigerian youth any longer. All of you are thieves and fraud. You better go and sit down in the toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by Godispeace: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2021
ur fellow criminals ba ?
Blaqstick:
Tell stella oduah gumi and Malami no short cut to wealth
And tell the northerner state no more VAT
Lord of Yugoslavia visit Nigeria ASAP
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by dontai(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
This one is just foaming from the mouth.
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by dontai(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
obj254:
I have my cap in hand for you man. Best post I have read on nairaland in the past few years.
bro it really made my day. I have followed him already.

Currently the elders have started again.

Now watching this on LTV.
It's the 'LAGOS LAUNCH OF THE SOUTH WEST AGENDA FOR ASIWAJU'.

1 Like

Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by asspen8: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tell that to ur Oga at the top too
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by RodgersAkpafu: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
crafteck:
For some, Its about survival, the next meal isnt guaranteed for everyone, some of us are lucky to have jobs and certain advantages to shelter ourselves, for some, its the only means of family survival.
Family survival ?
I never knew squandering money on clubs hotels cars and women of easy virtue was linked to family survival.
Re: Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You by crafteck(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Family survival ?
I never knew squandering money on clubs hotels cars and women of easy virtue was linked to family survival.

Those are the ones you seee. In reality, if govt could arrest all of them, prison wont contain 10 percent, naija has perfected a system of poverty distribution, you arr arresting the effects of this, not the cause.... The couse keeps creating 100s to replace each one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School / Oluwademilade Odumuboni Beats 782,852 Others To Win Toyota Global Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.