Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault (22319 Views)

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by raphy(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Sexual assault there is differet from here...

Just tap ass lasan and its sexual assault...Imagine as a rich footballer and you enter club.five girls don deh drink shamnpoo with you na and na dem come meet you na deh flex ooo...better music enter like wizkid or kilometer by bburna boyb you slap yansh say shege....make we flex...dem don arrest you say assault...

Which kain wahala be this..i deh get feeling say na boys deh set them up with those girls...Girl weh no sabi your status weh you take small ride meet like a regilar jaguar or c class no fit say you assult am when confirm she know say na play u na deh play but you weh get millionsdem go one cash out from you as cash cow weh u be.
.na so love-vendor cash in with runs girls in UK .u Sabi th system .

Na them catch. Mendy so. Him no pay her well so girl start to balls till e reach police matter.
Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Zoroaster: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Please, please, let it not be Bissouma. As I saw the headline, my mind said Bissouma. I like that guy. This will dent his rise. Na wa. I taya.
I pray it's not him..
He was doing so well.

1 Like

Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by JBoss25(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2021
2kurupt:
Why can't he be named? Is it not the same thing Benjamin Mendy is being arraigned of and named? I bet it's coz he is white else there would be no such excuse
It's Yves Bissouma
Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by JBoss25(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Please, please, let it not be Bissouma. As I saw the headline, my mind said Bissouma. I like that guy. This will dent his rise. Na wa. I taya.
It's him oo

1 Like

Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2021
JBoss25:
It's him oo

I taya.

Ike Gwuru.
Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by 2kurupt(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
Dz one wan just comment. E no watch ball pass arsenal vs chelsea or barca vs madrid.

i wonder how an african is white
My comment is based on the report. What is the connection between this issue and how you choose to watch your football?
Re: Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by 2kurupt(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2021
JBoss25:
It's Yves Bissouma
That's just sad, why do black players always find themselves in the wrong news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi, Aguero, Icardi, Dybala In Argentina's 35 Man Provisional World Cup Squad / Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp / Which Club Jersey Do You Think Is The Finest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.