Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault (19094 Views)

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / Brighton And Hove Albion Footballer Arrested On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Enenim(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Brazil defender Dani Alves has been detained by police in Barcelona on suspicion of sexual assault.

The former Barcelona full-back, 39, allegedly assaulted a woman by inappropriately touching her in a nightclub in Barcelona in December.

Alves, who has denied the allegation, has been taken into custody and will be questioned by a judge on Friday.

He played 408 times for Barcelona across two spells and was also part of Brazil's 2022 World Cup squad.

The defender currently plays for Pumas UNAM in Mexico.

Local police Mossos d'Esquadra confirmed the details to Reuters and AFP news agencies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/64346267.amp
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good for him...
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
After Lagos agberos na woman I dey fear

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by haconjy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
These celebrities don't learn.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Mixial: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
I just say make I book space
Who is Dani Alves sef

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by ColdHunter(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
How are cases like this proven?

Basically a case of my word against yours.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Hendrixky: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Haha

Kpekus matter

We men nor dey learn

Mixial:
I just say make I book space
Who is Dani Alves sef
Dani alves na im don win the highest number of trophy 🏆 pass for all footballers
Just dey play

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by SenatePresdo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Some guys will be castigating Nigerian women.

Enter abroad make you see women that are ready to make you spend over 10 years in jail simply because she caught you flirting with another woman.

She would just accuse you of rape, and the Law would side her.

Na then you go know say Nigerian girls are very homely and kind grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by seanwilliam(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
I fear person wey no fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Realists(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
*Wonders of gold diggers shall never end, just imagine an olosho shedding crocodile tears that she was touched inappropriately. It's like a Fish crying of suffocation inside the ocean*

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by CaptMG: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Their problem
Mine is how Obi/Datti go fit rule ds country come may 29

10 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by habsydiamond(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
If he sexually assaulted the lady he deserves whatever he get but atimes this guy might be innocent ooo cos these oyinbo ladies can turn consensual agreement into an assault just to get money from a player... cronaldo comes to mind on this one.

5 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by mbahdi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Enoch07: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Commot hand for woman mata o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by skallion7(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
After Lagos agberos na woman I dey fear
After Anambra UGM na woman I dey fear

10 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by TheRealOwner(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
âť—Dani Alves has been sentenced to prison without bail by the judge. He will be transferred to jail in a few minutes.

— @victor_nahe

The woman claims Dani Alves wouldn't let her out of the bathroom, pulled up her dress, asked her to say she was Dani's 'little b*tch', forced her to sit on top of him, threw her on the floor, forced her to do things she didn't want to do, slapped her and raped her.

— @sport

Looks like it's over for him

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by backnbeta(f): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
The world of celebs...a world where looking at a woman alone can end your career undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Ancecoker(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just touching o...

Perhaps tapping on the ass like most folks here are fond of doing
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by faceLAGOS: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
What’s wrong with all these women?

Are they all mad?

Well, awalt!

Made men should really be careful out there.

Just because you have over developed body parts (bress & bumbum) & one stinking orifice in between your legs, you think the world revolves around you.

angry lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by jowhyte(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Suspicion and he is detained? What of the accusation is not entirely right like the woman is claiming?

7 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by NwaNimo1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Come over his thing is becoming stale
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by iezeiyida(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Don't the club have cameras that can proved video evidence of how he pressed the woman's breast without her consent undecided

10 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Father4all: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
When money go, love go. Had it been he is still with Barcelona would this have come up.
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by jamesversion: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
habsydiamond:
If he rape the lady he deserves whatever he get but atimes this guy might be innocent ooo cos these oyinbo ladies can turn consensual sex to a rape just to get money from a player... cronaldo comes to mind on this one.

What will it take to read the post before commenting. Do you intentionally want to appear daft??

A lady is claiming Dani Alves touched her inappropriately in a nightclub and you are mentioning rape.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
iezeiyida:
Don't the club have cameras that can proved video evidence of how he pressed the woman's breast without her consent undecided
Spanish clubs with camera ko?
Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Crumbian: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wahala.

Meanwhile, Andrew Tate matter don dey overcast cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by blazepascal(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Be careful when dealing with women they are mostly favored...don't say I didn't tell you. I remembered what happ ened in my area 2years ago there's this girl that has been disturbing my guy to buy her phone I think the girl should be 16 years old as of then infact this my guy always try to avoid the girl but the girl kept disturbing him for the phone..he later took her out to get the phone behold he bought the phone but what happened to him that day I cannot forget..they accused him of raping the girl and bribing her with phone dat dey Im chop beating blood full everywhere ..even the girl no fit talk she just stood there they fear

5 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault by Icarus99(f): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oh not Danny boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) / Fincen Files: Roman Abramovich Had Secret Stakes In Rival Players / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.