Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. (385 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 / How I Survived My 35 Years In The Oil Industry / Ugandan Govt. To Start Paying Civil Servants Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just in, the prime minister of spain, Pedro Sanches has proposed that spainish citizens under the age of between 18-35 years will start recieving a monthly surpport bonus of £250 (N118,703,89) for a duration of two years..

The purpose is to enable those between the age range of 18-35 years to leave their parents house and start living alone..

The money will enable them to pay for their house rent and also provide support for them self..

This money according to the spainish prime minister, Pedro Sanchez will be paid for a miximum period of two years..

Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by Easylion3569: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
My mumm just told me my grand father is from spain..
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by decatalyst(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
With which economy?

Is this the best response to shout for Catalunya?
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by Notyourtype: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
You mean they will start recieving N2m+ in every two years without working.. GOD who i offend
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
And here in 9ja, they pay a minimum wage of 30k per month. Meaning for ever 8am-6pm work u do in everyday, u recieve 1k.. Imagin
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Notyourtype:
You mean they will start recieving N2m+ in every two years without working..
GOD who i offend
you are very correct
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by WoundedLamb: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Notyourtype:
You mean they will start recieving N2m+ in every two years without working..
GOD who i offend

Lol... sounds big when converted to Naira but the truth is, money is what money can buy, and the basket worth of that money (€6000) in Spain is not up to the worth of N2M in Nigeria. Except one lives in Nigeria and spends only in Naira while earning in euro, converting foreign income to Naira is misleading. €250, for example, when converted to Naira can pay a one-year rent for a one bedroom apartment but that same amount can hardly afford you a month rent for a similar apartment in most Spanish cities where the recipients actually live and spend. In other words, the annual payment (€3,000) can hardly secure a decent place to call home the way the Naira equivalent would for a year. Exchange rates don't tell the full story.

Nevertheless, this is to put things into perspective and not to undermine the efforts of the Spanish government. They are reducing the financial burden on thier citizens by subsidizing rental cost and that's commendable.
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by gfaruk(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Boys hustle yaff com again
Re: Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. by suffering: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2021
The highly criticized Universal Basic Income which — despite its effectiveness — is heavily rejected by politicians. Here it is a no because policies to improve the lives of citizens directly weaken the power the elite have over the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Is SEO A Good Career: 4 Exceptional Steps To Land An Internship / Data Driven Marketing Jobs You Can Consider This Year / Story Of A Man Who Died Because His Company Refused To Pay His Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.