Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month (13186 Views)

Victor Osimhen Voted Player Of The Month In Serie A / Aubameyang Wins EPL September Player Of The Month / Martial Is September's Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month by oluwadabira111(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2021
chigoziri2403:
At this rate,he will become the next CAF FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR
Sarah dey there my brother
Re: Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month by zoomman(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Salah and mane might not be consistent till the end of the season.... that's why I said@ this rate.
Cool.
Re: Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month by chigoziri2403(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwadabira111:
Sarah dey there my brother
who is that
Re: Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month by Victorclean1: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Let us not tribalize football. Sadiq Umar is a wonderful talent.

Sadiq Umaru is not a wonderful talent , just an average player.

Only Sadiq. A tiny drop of water in the pool of ocean from southern Nigeria that is making Nigeria proud
Re: Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Victorclean1:

Sadiq Umaru is not a wonderful talent , just an average player.

Only Sadiq. A tiny drop of water in the pool of ocean from southern Nigeria that is making Nigeria proud

Sadiq Umar is not average in any way. He is brilliant and a fast-rising star.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Voted Serie A September Player Of The Month by Victorclean1: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Sadiq Umar is not average in any way. He is brilliant and a fast-rising star.

Wish him best of luck. You can imagine if Nigeria divide between North and South and the north is booked to play the South in world cup qualifying match.

I can only laugh in kantangora

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Hag Named EPL Manager Of The Month / Nigeria Announce Strong Squad For CHAN Qualifiers. / Where Can I Download Full Football Match From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.