Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France (169 Views)

Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France by Joekaynews(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pope Francis expressed “shame” for himself and the Roman Catholic Church on Wednesday for the scale of child sexual abuse within the church in France and acknowledged failures in putting the needs of victims first.

The pope spoke during his regular audience at the Vatican about a report released Tuesday that estimated some 330,000 French children were abused by clergy and other church authority figures dating back to 1950.

“There is, unfortunately, a considerable number. I would like...https://infodailyng.com/pope-expresses-shame-at-scale-of-clergy-abuse-in-france/

Re: Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France by mariovito(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Why pretending to be surprised?
His only regret is that the information is made public..
It's common knowledge the relationship that exists between Catholic priests and little boys, whether they be altar boys, students...
Re: Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France by Felimax(m): 5:27am On Oct 07, 2021
The church is getting bastardized everyday. Loosing her salty value everyday. I wish we can be made to go Vatican 1 or 2 i will always opt for Vatican 1, call them extremist i don't care.
Some people parading themselves today as priest are simply vagabonds, no apology.
Re: Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2021
mariovito:
Why pretending to be surprised?
His only regret is that the information is made public..
It's common knowledge the relationship that exists between Catholic priests and little boys, whether they be altar boys, students...
I fully agree with the bolded.

It's actually the outcome of a deliberate arrangement.
Re: Pope Expresses ‘shame’ At Scale Of Clergy Abuse In France by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Felimax:
The church is getting bastardized everyday. Loosing her salty value everyday. I wish we can be made to go Vatican 1 or 2 i will always opt for Vatican 1, call them extremist i don't care.
Some people parading themselves today as priest are simply vagabonds, no apology.
The Catholic never had a clean history to begin with so please research its history to learn it's truth. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'Demotion' Is The Key To Promotion In God's Kingdom / Breaking Financial Barriers - Pastor Kayode Adeyemo / The Error Of Nyamira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.