Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement (14331 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation / The Nation:only Tinubu Can Protect Igbo Interests In 2023 / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by 1TripleC: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
First time this group is being reasonable
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by mybiz234: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Oceansflow:
Umahi is just protecting his party instresst

His personal interest, you mean
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by murmee: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2021
mfm04622:

Kanu is being tried according to the laws of Nigeria. Let him prove he is innocent to the court and he will be free! Simple!
The big question is - When will the trial start? Keeping him without trial is violating his Human Right!
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Is not surprising tho
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by prigoz(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Oceansflow:
Umahi is just protecting his party instresst
Is that why he talking like FFK when he sees food ( radio with faulty volume control nub ). Let him continue bcoz anyi mesie n'ama, anyi anaba n' obi
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by highchief1: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2021
ma373733:

Crime has no tribe bro
You're just being bigoted grin

Anybody that hates anyone is a hypocrite! Because no tribe is perfect especially for this Nigeria
And again stop stereotyping it'll make you lose alot of opportunities because of bigotry grin Igbos thrive because they're not bigoted people infact they're the most patriotic I can prove that to you any day any time..

Someone who loves you will hate you the most if they're offended that's the case of Igbos in Nigeria today
ok o bros.
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=KoleDgreat2020 post=106515965]South East Governors are very useless. No wonder, the citizens don't take them serious anymore. The Governors will issue an order to go work and people will disobey them. All these governors are traitors and shouldn't be taken serious anymore[/quote
IPOB is the only recognised govt there
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Cognitivereason: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
The people commenting in favour of ohanaeze are as confused as ohanaeze themselves...
Today they will come and shout Igbo president.. Tomorrow Biafra... next tomorrow they will Ipob for what they are doing...another day dey will cry that SE is under siege... Today dey are against umahi...if he becomes president now watch how they will hail him...confused lots
Ladumaa:
Tell Buhari the truth about Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze hits South-East Govs

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tell-buhari-the-truth-about-nnamdi-kanu-ohanaeze-hits-south-east-govs/
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by mfm04622: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2021
murmee:
The big question is - When will the trial start? Keeping him without trial is violating his Human Right!

The trial is ONGOING! It has started. The trial even started before he jumped bail.
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by slimghost(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Slave Umahi
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Asgard73:
Umahi is an Igbo full

And the whole North respects Abaribe.. the only igboman they feared like Okonjo.

10 Igbos like Abaribe is all Igbos need.. only that they don’t know.

hhhhh

Fear what?

Go to ask average northerner, he doesn't know anything fear of Igbo

Ok,with fear do you want to win election?
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by themanderon: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
Sometimes I look at Umahi and all I see is a confused man. Why trying so hard to sell your people to please a man that has already made plans to retire to his own people in Niger Republic after 2023? Where will Umahi retire to? Does he think that all the works he is doing in Ebonyi will excuse him from the wrath of his people at the right time? He better wise up and identify with his people now before it's too late. His remarks lately is childish and stupid. He needs to retrace his steps and be neutral. I just hope he advices himself.

The man and Joe Igbokwe are the true modern-day depiction of Judas Iscariot. They are willing to do anything and everything to please the Pharisees(Northern Oligarchs).
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by yahmohy27: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Willy7:
Sometimes I look at Umahi and all I see is a confused man. Why trying so hard to sell your people to please a man that has already made plans to retire to his own people in Niger Republic after 2023? Where will Umahi retire to? Does he think that all the works he is doing in Ebonyi will excuse him from the wrath of his people at the right time? He better wise up and identify with his people now before it's too late. His remarks lately is childish and stupid. He needs to retrace his steps and be neutral. I just hope he advices himself.
Which one be sell again as a governor he has his opinion to make
Is it by force .Of is Eboyin not different from Anambra?
Which one be selling, is he selling. Akara ni?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Rupertek: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Ohanaeze are trying to impress the IPOB and probably save their heads.
Let me give them good advice, no matter what they do or say, this IPOB has only one agenda, to donaway with all existing Igbo leadership platforms and take over igbo leadership. So, Ohanaeze should better design another plan of survival. Impressing this IPOB is a waste of time. Thats why I commend our governors for taking the position they took last time. IPOB is a political opponent, eyeing political positions by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Abaman001(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Free Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho now..

Mugu 001 spotted
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by stinechykee: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Ladumaa:
Tell Buhari the truth about Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze hits South-East Govs

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tell-buhari-the-truth-about-nnamdi-kanu-ohanaeze-hits-south-east-govs/
Children of hate will not see the betrayal of South East governors, Ohaneze Ndioshi,Igbo leaders against the people they suppose to care for but if IPOB come for them all these people that suddenly fall inlove with Igbos will come here to start talking trash against IPOB by playing divide and rule games against them but my joy is that Igbos don't care
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by stinechykee: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sergio101:
cool

2023 will humble umahi.
Brethren let's not worry, he will be humbled. That's when he will understand the actual definition of asslicking-in-vain
Don't mind him,he will be disgrace the way Rochas Okorocha the Iberiberism was disgraced after the expiration of his governorship.Atleast one thing I like Igbos is that they don't forget nor forgive
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by stinechykee: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
agbari1:
If you work against your people and you are truly hated or rejected by them, you will be the friend of the enemies of your people
You know these people my brother
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by stinechykee: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Grandmeister:

The way you type already proves them right. You ARE a dunce.
Him and his entire Northern region are known to be dunce and Igbos don't care whether they exist or not cos they are cow fuckers
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by stinechykee: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Let me remind u;
FG backs herders and wants to sue southern governors for banning open grazing.
Government determines to trace "cattle routes"
Govt will name IPOB sponsors
(But does not want to name sponsors of bandits)
Minister of justice threatens to declare state of emergency in Anambra. (Yet is quiet about the massive killings in Kaduna, Yobe, Niger, Katsina etc.
Operation Python Dance (or whatever it is now called) is currently ongoing in d South East while they look the other way in the North.
Can anyone in d south do what Gumi is doing in d North, (meeting and negotiating with bandits, telling us that Nigeria has not treated the terrorists and bandits well) and be spared by this administration? Or can that attack on the NDA happen in the east and they fold their hands?
When any other Nigerian sees these disparities in the administration of justice, how does he feel about it? This government is pro North and Fulani and does not even hide it.
Wow you really made my day for this your wonderful right up and we need people like you.God bless you for this your wisdom right up
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by stinechykee: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
ma373733:

Crime has no tribe bro
You're just being bigoted grin

Anybody that hates anyone is a hypocrite! Because no tribe is perfect especially for this Nigeria
And again stop stereotyping it'll make you lose alot of opportunities because of bigotry grin Igbos thrive because they're not bigoted people infact they're the most patriotic I can prove that to you any day any time..

Someone who loves you will hate you the most if they're offended that's the case of Igbos in Nigeria today
Oh my good me,I never knew that there is still a honest and integrity human being like you in this Nigeria that can speak the truth even though you are not an Igbo.God bless you
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Sunday2021: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Free Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho now..
nobody will free a terrorist. Namdi kanu will die there.
Sunday igboho was not arrested by Nigerians.
So ipob stop your attachy by force.
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by ma373733(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
stinechykee:
Oh my good me,I never knew that there is still a honest and integrity human being like you in this Nigeria that can speak the truth even though you are not an Igbo.God bless you

:\

Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Illuminatiship(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sunday2021:
nobody will free a terrorist. Namdi kanu will die there.
Sunday igboho was not arrested by Nigerians.
So ipob stop your attachy by force.
you nor get plans for life..
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Sunday2021: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Illuminatiship:
you nor get plans for life..
better than planning to be an ipob terrorist.
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
TELL BUHARI THE TRUTH ABOUT NNAMDI KANU( TELL THEM IN ASO ROCK THAT NNAMDI KANU IS THE PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE IS NNAMDI KANU.....THE PROPAGANDAS AGAINST HIM IS NOT WORKING)
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by iguita: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
I feel if all the SE govs seat down with Buhari, MNK will be released
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by ElijahOnyeka: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
The way you use words show that you're indeed a dummy. Tueh!
highchief1:
my hatred for d igbos is the reason I didn’t marry from der.sometimes I wish they wil just give them this their biafra.we are not the same with them.ppl that believ there are smarter than u naturally even though they are duns.
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by highchief1: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
ElijahOnyeka:
The way you use words show that you're indeed a dummy. Tueh!
congrats prof soyinka.I hope u got alert of 1m now.
Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by newoffer: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Short people in politics are almost a disgrace.
Willy7:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / Osinbajo, Makinde, Others Attend Late Alao-Akala’s Burial In Ogbomoso / Nnamdi Kanu Engages New Legal Team As Trial Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.