Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Single Dad Needs A Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Single Dad Needs A Woman (4997 Views)

Being A Single Dad Can Shorten Your Life. . . .Longevity Series / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
smiley

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by debbydams(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Klass99:

Your own case is even good nah!

Have you not seen where they go all out in their meanness and cruelty to humiliate some women here?

One of those simps above told the forum that a female user here sent him private messages begging for a relationship but he rejected her then threatened to post her real name, phone number, etc as proof that the event happened when nothing of the sort happened.

The babe sent her CV to him in search of a job and then one day when she made a comment on a thread which he didn't like he started the threats and blackmail. Can you see how cruel some people can be?

The idioot kept going on and on about having private details/info on another lady when I asked him to post one email,chat or detail which prooves his claims he couldn't.

The brolosho and community preek, on page one said, I told him my womb was destroyed via abortions all because I didn't respond to his mentions and pleas for a private chat offline. He even boasted about his 3rd baby mama being from NL, did I need to know that?

I have had enough of their BS and I am on a war path from now on. Let me just see any of these simps attack or antagonize a female moniker (whose vibes I like) without provocation or justification and I will insert myself in that matter and run down their biitch asses. Except they ban me or I don't get to see that thread at all.

Their bullying + stupidity, thrives and prevails because we look the other way and say it's not my business or fight.
sorry about that dear, most of this guys are kids oo..the way some guys bahave most times can be very annoying..sorry dear
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by bjtinz: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na wa o. See bullets all over
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by eldega: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2021
This gbas gbos up and down, I hope you guys have not eventually confuse the @streamz.......at least someone should sheath his/her sword......

As my people use to say, All talk have a response but it's not all talk that we respond to
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Raalsalghul: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Baba40:

Run Run Run when you see any lady above 29 and not yet married or separated except she lost her husband in an accident or something.

RUN, I SAY RUNNNNNNNNN

Hasty generalization.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Raalsalghul: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Hahahahaaaa... Dem don com grin.
Nairaland warlords.

Na where Dem dey see Rasaagu.l be this.

Op, is even yoruba.?

**Takes to heels**

Wetin I do you now; just saw where you edited my moniker. I don't think we've crossed paths or had issues before.
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Raalsalghul: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

Cc Streamz
I think this is your wife!
The ball is now in your court, u know what to do!

Matchmaker. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Wetin I do you now; just saw where you edited my moniker. I don't think we've crossed paths or had issues before.

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Raalsalghul: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Lol!

Seems you're now a changed person. Though I doubt that possiblity.

Enjoy.
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Raalsalghul: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:

Seems you're now a changed person. Though I doubt that possiblity.

Enjoy.

Changed? Don't understand.
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Changed? Don't understand.

You will never understand. Hahahahaaaa...
That's why its not good to be a troll.

Sha enjoy.
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Raalsalghul: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:

You will never understand. Hahahahaaaa...
That's why its not good to be a troll.

Sha enjoy.

You sabi me oh.

Won't deny, I did some little bit of trolling in the past. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You sabi me oh.

Won't deny, I did some little bit of trolling in the past. grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God you have changed.
Tkia!
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by MufasaLion: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
lol don't mind them, there was a time a guy ask for my digit here nd I said why nd that guy reported me nd I got banned, I was like, wow on top my Own heart it wasn't funny that day, I don't even ttakke any insult here serious, I just laugh at most of them.. grin

LMAO

So hilarious! You got banned because you asked "Why?" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Crunchyg2: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:

I need to be ghetto with some of these cunts o! Like seriously, wtf is their problem with female monikers on this forum?

Did you see where I said I am so sick and tired of simps attacking female users here without any provocation or justification?

They get bolder in peddling lies, insulting and trying to take down women (especially ones they don't like) because we are constantly being told to just ignore, no need to reply, don't take it seriously etcetera

Well today is not the day o! I will clap back at any bastaard who takes a shot at me. What nonsense? Like who the hell do these simps think they are?
Please what is the meaning of simp, because I see you use it alot?
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by debbydams(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

So hilarious! You got banned because you asked "Why?" grin grin grin grin
swear I screenshot it
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by MufasaLion: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
swear I screenshot it

grin grin grin

Boys are bad, few of us are in between.

1 Like

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Crunchyg2: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Crunchyg2: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, are you trying to be funny? Have you never seen that phrase used on NL upandan by men to insult and demean their fellow men?

Simp, for me means a lot of things like simpleton, fool, half wit, slowpoke, idiot and more.

And when I use it on NL in reference to anyone or a topic I usually mean;

1. The weak men here who tell vicious lies about others in a bid to humiliate them and do not take rejection very well. I'm sure you've seen the two I talked about on this thread already - there are threads/posts which prove this simping trait of theirs I didn't peddle lies about them.

2. The weak men who lack basic respect,bully, attack, insult and antagonize others, when they weren't provoked or attacked by the other person first.

3. The foolish men who say Nigerian girls are useless all of them, but when there is a giveaway thread by a Nigerian woman they still run to it begging for her 5k and begging to be selected as a beneficiary of her goodwill.

4. The same foolish men who say Nigerian girls are useless and insult them upandan this forum, but go offline to still sleep with them and even have children with them outside wedlock, some do inside wedlock. If we are all useless avoid us nah!

5. The weak and foolish men who applaud the saying that all Nigerian girls are useless, but the moment another simp like them qualifies it to say Igbo or Yoruba girls are very useless, they come out in full force like a battle cry has been sounded to defend their tribes/ethnicity. Forgetting they previously agreed with the nonsense that all Nigerian girls are useless. Abi are the women from their ethnicity not Nigerian again?

6. The moronic men who stay silent when a woman is being insulted by their fellow man BUT the moment that woman hits back at the man who first insulted her, they come out to address the woman, saying all of sorts of rubbish. I usually tell them to maintain the same silent energy they did, now that the script has been flipped on the troublemaker.

These are the real SIMPS to me, not the NL definition most men use.

Simp has one meaning. Learn to always use it for the right context and not just use it for whatsoever reason you want. Your usage of it up there was just off. Learn to know when to use it or chose something else to use next time

1 Like

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Crunchyg2: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:

Different strokes for different folks o! This is my definition, feel free to come up with yours and use it as you deem fit. No be fight matter
I can see you are too stubborn. With these mindset, you will find it difficult to learn. Try and stay humble sometime

2 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Klass99(f): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Crunchyg2: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:

I have heard o!

I am sure you will think and feel differently about the phrase, the day you make a comment and one of your fellow men attack you with insults and call you a simp, for no good reason other than the fact that they disagree with your view.

If the person uses it out of context, then I will also call him to order, but it's one thing to call somebody to order and it's another thing for the person to adhere. Have a wonderful weekend

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by merieam16(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
theenchanter:
sorry o. Then how sure are u that the child is really yours?
hmm...won de
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by debbydams(f): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Boys are bad, few of us are in between.
abi
Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmm, just reading and rollerblading by.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by MummyIMadeIt: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
What a thread! Wheew!

I thought Op has found a match make to wonder why the post got many comments.

Then, Voila! I saw a movie script altogether...

But seriously, do people actually find love from NL forum?

1 Like

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by Biglittlelois(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin And the vawulence was worth itcheesy

Klass99 you did well kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by faithfull18(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Klass99:

Their bullying + stupidity, thrives because we look the other way and say it's not my business or fight.
Lol, I seem to know the person you are talking about. He has several monikers here. Someone that just graduated the uni if at all in his old age wants to help with a job.

There are quality men here, no doubts. Most of the trolls are already frustrated in real life and would rather come and vent here. I support giving them a taste of their medicine once in a while. Nobody has monopoly abeg.

9 Likes

Re: A Single Dad Needs A Woman by faithfull18(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Crunchyg2:

I can see you are too stubborn. With these mindset, you will find it difficult to learn. Try and stay humble sometime
This advice should go to the male who started it. Why is it that when a male and female have a fight. You guys are all over advising the lady even when the root of the fight is from the guy.

It's unfair.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Allows Their Kids See Her Nudity. / News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.