Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73429 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2023
This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stan!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2023
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by lomprico(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2023
What is a SIMP again?

479 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2023
lomprico:
What is a SIMP again?

Are you a christian?

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kayberg: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have this world..

And such is a wicked woman.
If she had done that in the past before she got married, it would have been buried in the past.

But for a wife to do that to her husband is pure wickedness.
I do not believe in the Simpleton or Alpha Male thing, but that woman there is free to go live her life far away from me if I were her husband.

What kind of generation of marriage are you trying to build with this comment of yours?
A generation of infidels who have no regards for the oath of marriage?

361 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

And such is a wicked woman.
If she had done that in the past before she got married, it would have been buried in the past.

But for a wife to do that to her husband is pure wickedness.
I do not believe in the Simpleton or Alpha Male thing, but that woman there is free to go live her life far away from me if I were her husband.

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kayberg: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

This is not a similar case to that of Mary.
Do not compare both.

What is the similarity between Mary and this woman in question?

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

This is not a similar case to that of Mary.
Don't compare both.

If you've been on nairaland long enough you should already know shes a yabaleft escapee
No argue with am

371 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by fman(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

you are just an infidel...
Haram.. please rephrase your comment!!!
And come out clean

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by tooth4tooth: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Nonsense post. So the wife will Bleep all her colleagues making the family a laughing stock and the husband in return should clap for her In Nigeria

If don't Gerrit then forget abarrit

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by JASONjnr(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

I bet you won't say this if this man was your brother and his wife got screwed by multiple street touts.....

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by judatech: 11:23am On Jan 14, 2023
I can't even comment

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by kenedyx: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2023
You're not married yet and you already preparing to cheat. I pity your future husband..

I pray he sees this post a day to your wedding and subsequently call off the entrapment.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Divoc19(f): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2023
This is sad. Joseph is a good example but times have changed. We can't find the likes of Jesus these days.

Maybe be the man and his wife are used to doing these weird things in the past and she can't get over it like him.

It's not acceptable act but weird things happen these days

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kennyfancy(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

seem like you like sleeping around with different men and you want your Man to stand by you while doing it

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2023
fman:
you are just an infidel...
Haram.. please rephrase your comment!!!
And come out clean

Haram in Christianity?

It's a Christian behaviour to forgive, my dear. I don't condone the woman's behaviour, instead I'm praising the man for his bravery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2023
kenedyx:
You're not married yet and you already preparing to cheat. I pity your future husband..

I pray he sees this post a day to your wedding and subsequently call off the entrapment.

Is that what you could discern from my post? Are you that dumb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by fman(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

I'm praising the man for his bravery.
but your signature says otherwise!!
grin
Not all men are scum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Successdude:

The embolded gave you out as an idiotttt

No darling!

I'm not. Joseph and this man are similar. And they are kind and forgiving kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by siofra(f): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2023
fman:
but your signature says otherwise!!
grin
Not all men are scum.

With this man, I agree!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by lomprico(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?

What does SIMPing and extreme hoeism got to do with religion?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by fman(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

With this man, I agree!
and fman too
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by cavreek: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
He has a wise mother who will always advise him to stay with his wife irrespective of her carelessness
I just hope to see more women turn mothers few years from now standing by such sons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Sis you craze pass o!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Killerbag36: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

God will answer ur prayers nd give ur son a woman like dat woman cop dat ve sex with 6 men wen married nd God will answer ur prayers by giving u a man like the cop hopefully after he had sex with 6 different women please show hw brave u re nd support him ok.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by yrhuhfy113: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Good Afternoon ma... Pls let us look at the bible.
The bible says A man can divorce his wife for adultery....

I hope you know that even GOD will dump you and punish you when you CHOOSE OTHER gods asides Him. GOD is jealous.... yes, HE IS JEALOUS.

So in the light of that, this man is not being a christian... he may love her but that home can not be balanced anymore, they will need strong therapy and counseling.

FAITHFULNESS is a mark of HONOR and RESPECT to your spouse.... SHE DISRESPECTED HIM MORE THAN ONCE... and He stood by her.... He should not be applauded, his mental health should be checked.

MEN DO NOT NEED LOVE, WE NEED HONOR AND RESPECT...
WOMEN NEED LOVE, Hence the bible says MEN LOVE YOUR WIVES.... but for the WIVES the same bible says HONOR YOUR HUSBAND'S AS YOUR HEAD.

So let us be careful ma what we celebrate.
She will still cheat on her husband... because there was no consequence from him.

You do know that SEX is more spiritual than physical... so IF SHE ACTUALLY DID WHAT SHE DID... SHE HAS DEFILED HER MARITAL BED ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND SHE HAS BROUGHT STRANGE SPIRITS INTO HER HOME.

The man's battles has just begun... It could have been avoided.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Maynman: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

If you are able to give birth to a son atall, i hope they take after this “man”.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Maynman: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

No darling!

I'm not. Joseph and this man are similar. And they are kind and forgiving kiss

Where did Joseph “forgive” mary?
And what exactly did he “forgive” her for? Adultery? Paternity fraud?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by weslay: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

I pray your son is just as brave as her husband. So the police department are also cowards for having her ass fired. We the association of spineless cowards rebuke your Idea of bravery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Kayberg: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rayban25:

If you've been on nairaland long enough you should already know shes a yabaleft escapee
No argue with am

Mmm…
Is she that famous here?
And on what grounds?

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by amuwo1980: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

Na them be this oh

tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.