Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) (15644 Views)

Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) / Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Kemetals: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
its enough! waste the beast. Our prison is overcrowded
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by symbianDON(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
See his monkey-like face! His body should be donated to medical students for anatomy practical classes.....at least let him be useful for once!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by JuanDeDios: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Mayour11:
If police stops parading suspects, how will we have access to information like this?
I think there are smart ways. Give the press access to interview them indoors and write the story. But no pictures or even names.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Ushman333: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2021
People should be wary about this, I know this has been going on for a long time. The Nigerian Police must sensitize the people about safety and modus in travelling.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Hustlers, its a pity we cant reject our country.
We will repair it.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by ibtommy(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2021
verybadmouth:
This one weak me too. Na we dey do ourselves for this country. People like this should just be killed without pardon.

Togo or Benin...we are coming o. Things are becoming tougher and tougher every now and then.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by chiedonedoor(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Your sin will find you out, repent from every know sin and avoid hell
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by bergs2: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2021
What kind of questioning is this?
I feel like throwing up the way the north pampers criminals.
He's even wearing khaki.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Ushman333: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2021
te author=AutoBodyParts post=106517172]Nigerians are evil[/quote]
Crime happens everywhere, let's push our house of assembly to enact death penalty for kidnappers and killers. Lots of Nigerians are good hardworking people. Bizzare evil crimes happen everywhere.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by KayCee92(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Nigerians are evil

We Nigerians are good people. Anyone caught committing any crime is not a Nigerian but likely a Nigerien or from other African countries. We are a great people and crime nobi our thing here in Nigeria. grin
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by izubext007: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
You can see how the north are getting sophicated and we'll organise in crime . They have anti device
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2021
I PRAY THEY CAPTURE ALL OF THEM,THEY ARE MANY FAKE DRIVERS TRANSPORTER ALONG ABAJI ABUJA ROAD.STAY SAFE MY PPL. grin
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Mayour11(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2021
JuanDeDios:

I think there are smart ways. Give the press access to interview them indoors and write the story. But no pictures or even names.

But it can be easily doctored and twisted and nothing will be heard. You know the kind of country we are and how the media can be easily paid off.
Imagine that lady who allegedly killed a CEO and had previously admitted on live TV that she killed him coming back to say otherwise. If that didn't happened live, I want to imagine how Nigerians will believe such news reports.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Picker28: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Nigerians are evil
Including you abi
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by CyberHustle: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
So they also have anti tracking device to circumvent the trackers? Tech is a complex terrain.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Bluntemperor: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Nigerians are evil
Not all Nigerians!
Your messages is well delivered sha and sometimes you wandered why do we do this to ourselves: Security Personnel selling the secret of their work just for gratification;
Politicians selling causing commotions in the land instead of working for her well being!
Yet,they care to go Dubai and London and New York to enjoyed the loot!
Why are we like this?
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by JuanDeDios: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mayour11:

But it can be easily doctored and twisted and nothing will be heard. You know the kind of country we are and how the media can be easily paid off.
Imagine that lady who allegedly killed a CEO and had previously admitted on live TV that she killed him coming back to say otherwise. If that didn't happened live, I want to imagine how Nigerians will believe such news reports.
You believe a suspect who was interviewed by 12 media houses can then pay all of them off? Not likely. What happened with Chidinma is the same thing that would have happened if she had been recorded indoors - makes no difference. Some will even use her case to argue against parading because an innocent person may have been paraded. We've seen paraded people who later said they were tortured into confession.
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Mayour11(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
JuanDeDios:

You believe a suspect who was interviewed by 12 media houses can then pay all of them off? Not likely. What happened with Chidinma is the same thing that would have happened if she had been recorded indoors - makes no difference. Some will even use her case to argue against parading because an innocent person may have been paraded. We've seen paraded people who later said they were tortured into confession.

I agree with you. I always believe there ate better ways of doing things and not just stucked to the old ways.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Did you notice that his name was never mentioned ??

Anybody ??
Re: Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) by Kayyus09(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
This isn't right.

This is what we get.

When the race is all about acquiring wealth, without tangible value, effort or creativity.

May we deliver ourself from yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos / Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.